Author Topic: Not responding to Test anymore.  (Read 5636 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Not responding to Test anymore.
« on: August 08, 2015, 04:42:03 AM »
Stats:

Kg: 93
BF: 7%

On AAS 2,5 years. Cruising on Testosterone as base year around(125-250mg), no PCT, usually off cycle 2-3 months.
AAS Used:
Orals: Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol
Inject: Tren A,E, Deca,Test E.

It all started a couple months ago, when i felt no response to Test, no motivation, strength and weight gain just feeling better when i go off Test.I inject 250mg 1x weekly every Sunday, noticed that i feel much better at the end of the week when Test is leaving the system, strenght, motivation everything feels much better. Also added Dbol and it felt that Dbol was not doing its job( dbol always works for me and i respond so good to it, this time  the respond to dbol was WEAK. I went off the Dbol and added Winstrol the same thing, the winstrol was not doing its job the effect of winstrol was noticed in the end of the week,then it was working!
I decidet to try Dbol and Winstro without Test and first then it was WORKING!

I have always responded well to Test, great strength, weight gain and i always feel so good on Test. Now it feels like its just effects me bad!

Anyone in here who has any tips, and personal info?

Will do blood sample about 2-3 weeks.

Total Test and Free Test
Estradiol
SHBG
LH
FSH
TSH
T3, T4

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Not responding to Test anymore.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 05:16:13 AM »
250 is too high for trt, so you are feeling better when it gets lower. Hematocrit and iron levels probably sky high. Dump bloood, run 100mg a week for 4 months, then blast. IMO drop the tren and orals. Thats just playing with fire

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 07:26:32 AM »
Would try 250mg every 2 weeks.
Need to do blood work, want to check if it could be something with the Thyroid, TSH, t3,t4, if it dosent get better.

Thanks a LOT for the tips, all help is appreciated!

Dude... do some simple reading on half lives and you will know what you just posted if far from ideal.
?

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 07:38:53 AM »
Dude... do some simple reading on half lives and you will know what you just posted if far from ideal.

I have done every 2 weeks before and felt great, will use it when i feel that my body needs it, everyone responds different.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 10:23:01 AM »
use an AI

its not that hard  ::)

if you dont feel like a million bucks on test (and lots of it) theres something wrong with the other hormones. most likely estrogen

oh and USUALLY its normal to feel the best in the 150-600mg range, regardless of AI use and whatever
slightly supraphysiological dosages seem to work best with the human body in regards to mood etc. for some people the threshold is higher...
for example my libido is insane on 300-500mg test without any AI or low dose AI

500mg-2g my libido is shit, no matter what i do in regards to AI

i dont feel bad or whatever, actually i feel perfect, however libido is just not there. maybe its the same with ur mood

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »
The Thing is That i noticed dry itchy scalp never had that Symptoms on test, also fatigue mood swings and aggression. My Joints felt dry it could be to low Estradiol.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 01:11:27 PM »
100% winstrol sides

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »
Could it be from Trenbolone? When i look back it all started After i was using Tren, i was off for a while when i started with Test the symptoms started. Was using around 500mg Tren a weekly and 250mg Test

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 01:24:49 PM »
I used winstrol before whitout any problems

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »
I have also tried to add Tren A once again couple weeks ago dident even respond ionit, i am so confused seems that nothing is working!!! Only Dbol when i sue it alone works

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2015, 08:07:55 PM »
symptoms come and go and different allergies can come and go
ie you get people that are fine, then boom one day aged 25 they can no longer eat seafood again

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 12:04:24 AM »
Stats:

Kg: 93
BF: 7%

On AAS 2,5 years. Cruising on Testosterone as base year around(125-250mg), no PCT, usually off cycle 2-3 months.
AAS Used:
Orals: Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol
Inject: Tren A,E, Deca,Test E.

It all started a couple months ago, when i felt no response to Test, no motivation, strength and weight gain just feeling better when i go off Test.I inject 250mg 1x weekly every Sunday, noticed that i feel much better at the end of the week when Test is leaving the system, strenght, motivation everything feels much better. Also added Dbol and it felt that Dbol was not doing its job( dbol always works for me and i respond so good to it, this time  the respond to dbol was WEAK. I went off the Dbol and added Winstrol the same thing, the winstrol was not doing its job the effect of winstrol was noticed in the end of the week,then it was working!
I decidet to try Dbol and Winstro without Test and first then it was WORKING!

I have always responded well to Test, great strength, weight gain and i always feel so good on Test. Now it feels like its just effects me bad!

Anyone in here who has any tips, and personal info?

Will do blood sample about 2-3 weeks.

Total Test and Free Test
Estradiol
SHBG
LH
FSH
TSH
T3, T4

This is a nonsense conclusion without any bloodwork done..There is always something you can tweak to make yourself feel better....Never going below 250mg for an extended period of time can lead to some internal problems that some peoples bodies can't take...Many can't..But this is how you weed out the bodybuilders from the recreational mall guys who run high doses but not on a consistent basis...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 04:08:11 PM »
Everyone reacts differently

Like jizmo when I was on 2g my libido was Fuking whack

On 500m n 509ng tren it's average.

Althought hadn't seen my mrs for a month the other week

When I met her in train n she held my hand, I wanted to Fuk her brains out there n then

N did so on return to shay mazfit haha

Lasted a good 40 seconds and that's no joke ha.

So I think things can be mental aswell

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 01:09:08 AM »
lmao
i hope u at least warned her beforehand :D
bby thats gonna be a quick round now

mazfit

• Getbig III