Author Topic: It just never ends...  (Read 12314 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It just never ends...
« on: August 08, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »
No wonder why kids are going to be more screwed up than ever. I wonder how many customers actually complained....none?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-07/target-removes-gender-labels-from-kids-sections-after-complaints

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: It just never ends...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 10:54:12 AM »
Target's new back-to-school fashions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 10:55:24 AM »
Coach, do you think the Trump comment about Megyn Kelly was funny, or disgusting?

Do you still support his presidency?

Also, as for the transgender thing, honestly, I never look in other stalls.  People in the next one could have 3 penises for all I know, I'm just using the potty and returning to my day.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 10:56:02 AM »
and lets say they did, how many would that compare to the ones who would like it left as it is? Just another bullshit pc move for publicity

No wonder why kids are going to be more screwed up than ever. I wonder how many customers actually complained....none?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-07/target-removes-gender-labels-from-kids-sections-after-complaints

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 10:59:36 AM »
Guess my childhood toy aint in... ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 11:04:03 AM »
Coach, do you think the Trump comment about Megyn Kelly was funny, or disgusting?

Also, as for the transgender thing, honestly, I never look in other stalls.  People in the next one could have 3 penises for all I know, I'm just using the potty and returning to my day.
Off topic trolling......will be deleted in 3...2...1...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »

I'm going to offer you a little business advice, take it or leave it. I know I rant on here it's what I do, I hold very little back. People dislike me because of three things. 1. I'm a Conservative 2. I believe in God and 3. I speak my mind and speak out on a lot of things. But one thing I don't do (and everyone knows what business I have, the location and where I could be reached) is lie, intentionally mislead or otherwise because it shows lack of integrity and lack of business ethics.

You blatantly do both. You're good at what you do. You advertise your business and run an online business. That being said, I don't recall ever saying that I support a Trump presidency. I think I said I agree with him on most issues but he is in fact a side show. I like that he speaks his mind and tells like it is.....that doesn't mean I support him for president.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015, 11:44:06 AM »
This whole gender male/female thing is outdated. The fashion industry is braking up those barriers now (and we know that the fashion industry is dictating our everyday life), and in 10-15 yrs from now the gender won't even be determined at the birth of a baby resp be noted on your documents etc anymore. Being a certain gender is useless basically and old-fashioned, be whatever you want. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 11:50:26 AM »
I don't recall ever saying that I support a Trump presidency. I think I said I agree with him on most issues but he is in fact a side show. I like that he speaks his mind and tells like it is.....that doesn't mean I support him for president.

gotcha.  what is your take on the megyn kelly thing?  Trump prides himself on being 'politically incorrect' and everyone laughed when Rosie odonnell was the butt of the joke. Is it cool when he does the same thing to Kelly?   (she really did attack him far more than the other canddiates)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »

do you really think putting all toys together, not having a "girl toys" section and a "boy toys" section is really going to confuse kids?  That kids need to be told "No you can't play with that toy because it is not gender stereotype appropriate" ?

People dislike me because of three things. 1. I'm a Conservative 2. I believe in God and 3. I speak my mind and speak out on a lot of things.

I think people dislike you because you repeat Fox/Drudge talking points without any critical thinking on your part.  The hate you spew towards the president and other Democratic leaders is not indication of someone with a small c conservative point of view.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2015, 12:49:27 PM »
do you really think putting all toys together, not having a "girl toys" section and a "boy toys" section is really going to confuse kids?  That kids need to be told "No you can't play with that toy because it is not gender stereotype appropriate" ?

Do you think keeping them seperated is confusing anyone? Or maybe, just maybe, it makes it easier for people buying the toys to find what they're looking for for their son/daughter/neice/nephew?Really, I'm going to sift through shittons of GIJoe to find a Barbie for my neices birthday or maybe as a store trying to sell products they would have a specific area so I could find what I'm looking for with ease? And who's telling kids they can't play with certain toys because of what area of the store they are in? You PC fucks sure like to make huge jumps in your conclusions. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »

Its purely to push an agenda and you know it. How about keeping it the same and let the child choose what he or she wants to play with or what clothes to put on? But when you parents that wanted s girl but got a boy and starts dressing the kid as a girl...that's not only wrong but will most likely screw that kid up.

I think people dislike you because you repeat Fox/Drudge talking points without any critical thinking on your part.  The hate you spew towards the president and other Democratic leaders is not indication of someone with a small c conservative point of view.

What you call critical thinking I call commonsense. BtW, I rarely get my info from either all though I do read it. No Tim, my "info" isn't from online or even reading about it.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2015, 01:02:16 PM »
Do you think keeping them seperated is confusing anyone? Or maybe, just maybe, it makes it easier for people buying the toys to find what they're looking for for their son/daughter/neice/nephew?Really, I'm going to sift through shittons of GIJoe to find a Barbie for my neices birthday or maybe as a store trying to sell products they would have a specific area so I could find what I'm looking for with ease? And who's telling kids they can't play with certain toys because of what area of the store they are in? You PC fucks sure like to make huge jumps in your conclusions. ::)

all the GI Joes are together and all the Barbies are together.  But they both may be in the doll isle. The boy dolls are not necessarily with the boy trucks and the boy balls. Girls sports equipment is with the boys sports equipment, not with the barbie dolls.  As stated in the article, Target will simply no longer have a big sign overhead saying boy toys and girl toys, nor color code their isle blue and pink.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »
all the GI Joes are together and all the Barbies are together.  But they both may be in the doll isle. The boy dolls are not necessarily with the boy trucks and the boy balls. Girls sports equipment is with the boys sports equipment, not with the barbie dolls.  As stated in the article, Target will simply no longer have a big sign overhead saying boy toys and girl toys, nor color code their isle blue and pink.
Mate watch out Chaos is the Man...he will get upset, take a fit and ban you. Complete immature.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 01:07:40 PM »

Another dog-wagging tail.

Unbelievable how so few can dictate so much to so many. This is the shit that infuriates most - it ain't what goes into their mouths, it's what comes out.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 01:09:31 PM »
these problems didn't exist in the gid'ol days, before all the fancy pancy technological scientific blood sampling hokkus pokkus!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 01:09:45 PM »
Another dog-wagging tail.

Unbelievable how so few can dictate so much to so many. This is the shit that infuriates most - it ain't what goes into their mouths, it's what comes out.
Chaos is confusing himself in his post he don´t need help to look stupid.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2015, 01:13:57 PM »
Chaos is confusing himself in his post he don´t need help to look stupid.

Please.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 01:16:29 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 01:17:20 PM »
Btw, Tim where do you get your info from since you say that I repeat Fox and Drudge.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 01:23:04 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 01:23:28 PM »
Why do people have to conplain about everything.i could give a shit about anything like this.It just doesnt make sense to me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 01:26:07 PM »
Why do people have to conplain about everything.i could give a shit about anything like this.It just doesnt make sense to me.

Complain about the gender distinction or the store's new policy?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 01:39:45 PM »

I sometimes wonder if the Coach actually reads the links he posts. Toy's are toys. When I was going up, I don't remember toy's being labeled by sections - girls toys and boy's toys. Obviously most toy stores display dolls in one area and trucks or action figures in another. Toy's are often labeled on the packaging as to what age range they commonly fit. Can't see where that's discrimination.

The other poster posted photos of gender neutral clothing supposedly from Target with no link to the source, therefore I suspect it is bullshit.

Most likely it is the parents or adults who pay for toys and clothes. I they want they can direct kids to what they consider appropriate. Most kids want the toys their playmates have anyway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 01:44:24 PM »
What you call critical thinking I call commonsense. BtW, I rarely get my info from either all though I do read it. No Tim, my "info" isn't from online or even reading about it.

If your information isn't from online (internet and television) or reading about it, where do you get it? Do you hang out in the kiddies toy department at Target, interviewing the kids there?