Author Topic: old lady in gym  (Read 2519 times)

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
old lady in gym
« on: March 01, 2006, 11:51:36 PM »
 so anyways i was in the gym tonight just getting over a headcold and i'm repping out the 120 db on incline bench.I had just finished bench pressing also.on the 12 rep i put them down a lil ruff and this old saggy lady says (you should'nt throw down those weights) all rude like.so I appoligize and she's still being a f*ckin cnt. so my wife gets into it and says why do'nt you mind your own f*ckin business b*tch.So she runs like a fucking dog with her tail between her legs to tell management.WEll all and all she was the one who ended up looking like an  idiot.I mean what the fuck it's a gym not a athletic club >:(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: old lady in gym
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 12:12:42 AM »
so anyways i was in the gym tonight just getting over a headcold and i'm repping out the 120 db on incline bench.I had just finished bench pressing also.on the 12 rep i put them down a lil ruff and this old saggy lady says (you should'nt throw down those weights) all rude like.so I appoligize and she's still being a f*ckin cnt. so my wife gets into it and says why do'nt you mind your own f*ckin business b*tch.So she runs like a fucking dog with her tail between her legs to tell management.WEll all and all she was the one who ended up looking like an  idiot.I mean what the f**k it's a gym not a athletic club >:(
MAYNE THE OLD LADY SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN YOUR APPOLOGY AND LEFT  IT AT THAT! I FUCKEN HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE WONT LET SHIT GO MAYNE THAT AINT SEXY! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 12:16:50 AM »
Why didn't you just kick her ass? That would teach her !!  ::)  stupid topic.

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 12:56:40 AM »
LOL great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was super swoll pumping the 2lb db think i'd stand a chance :o

body88

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 01:04:50 AM »
ya so I was blastin reps out with like 500 and this old fag tells me to fuck of cuz I am so strong so then..................

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 01:05:15 AM »
It sounds like your wife is the real girl..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 01:21:27 AM »
ya so I was blastin reps out with like 500 and this old fag tells me to f**k of cuz I am so strong so then..................
     My thoughts exactly...lol  ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 01:28:09 AM »
ya so I was blastin reps out with like 500 and this old fag tells me to f**k of cuz I am so strong so then..................

You forgot that you'd of course preexhausted with a compound movement you know.. so any questions of your toughness could clearly be refuted..