Author Topic: Republicans - Only jeb can save the GOP  (Read 3475 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Republicans - Only jeb can save the GOP
« on: August 08, 2015, 03:35:13 PM »
this country needs to cycle

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: only jeb can save the gop
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 03:56:55 PM »
If the voters of this pathetic country are stupid enough to allow the CIA, et al., to rig yet another election & install another bush I deeply hope the people begin anarchy which never ends in my lifetime!
I

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 03:59:07 PM »
Jeb is fucking crap. A tool of the Chamber of Commerce. I hope he dies.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 05:30:07 PM »
You realize he worships Oil and the demon Allah right?
better than the cuban-canadian that worships the grandmaster israel

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 10:20:19 AM »
better than the cuban-canadian that worships the grandmaster israel

and far better than the current monkey in chief

or that annoying whore whose husband cheated on her with Portly Pepper Pots

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 10:46:49 AM »
Jeb needs to tighten up Florida's basic math skills before doing anything else.

The name "Bush" is a cancer not only in America, but globally.*

*if Jeb is having someone read this to him, globally means everywhere..... As in - your family sucks everywhere.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 12:05:23 PM »
If they're able to rig another election it won't surprise me if someone like ME assassinates him.  It would be a nice ending to all the pain & death his family has caused the world starting Nov 22, 1963 at 1pm.  You live by the high-powered (.270) rifle...you end up dying by it.
I

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 12:22:15 PM »
If they're able to rig another election it won't surprise me if someone like ME assassinates him.  It would be a nice ending to all the pain & death his family has caused the world starting Nov 22, 1963 at 1pm.  You live by the high-powered (.270) rifle...you end up dying by it.

Have you lost your fucking mind?

Let me know if you'd like Ron and I to simply hand over your IP address and every single trace of your posting history to the federal government when they approach us.

"1"

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2015, 12:31:49 PM »
I'm sure there are a few hundred people in front of me.  The guvments already had its chance at me & they failed.  Are you niave enough to think there aren't federal agents on this forum right now?  Go right ahead idiot!

If your that tough  & internet knowledgeable you fucking pussy find where I live yourself & come on!  Fuck you & Ron I couldn't give a shit less about either of you.

Dont you ever fuckin threaten me you chickenshit pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 12:42:42 PM »
I'm sure there are a few hundred people in front of me.  The guvments already had its chance at me & they failed.  Are you niave enough to think there aren't federal agents on this forum right now?  Go right ahead idiot!

If your that tough  & internet knowledgeable you fucking pussy find where I live yourself & come on!  Fuck you & Ron I couldn't give a shit less about either of you.

Dont you ever fuckin threaten me you chickenshit pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry chief, I won't ever threaten you again. As I am banning your account.

We've had DEA agents sniff out drug dealers before and we very gladly hand over the information requested when a warrant is presented.

Just in case the federal government decides to look into your threat, as I think it would be prudent to do, here is all of your identifying information:

Active IP: 71.8.25.222

Hostname: 71-8-25-222.dhcp.opls.la.charter.com

Email Address: PowerFactor @ bodybuilders . com

Username: Hulk-smash!

IPs used in messages:

Have fun!

"1"

P.S. I am going to sticky this thread. I want to let it breathe for a while...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 01:07:37 PM »
Don't worry chief, I won't ever threaten you again. As I am banning your account.

We've had DEA agents sniff out drug dealers before and we very gladly hand over the information requested when a warrant is presented.

Just in case the federal government decides to look into your threat, as I think it would be prudent to do, here is all of your identifying information:

Active IP: 71.8.25.222

Hostname: 71-8-25-222.dhcp.opls.la.charter.com

Email Address: PowerFactor @ bodybuilders . com

Username: Hulk-smash!

IPs used in messages:

Have fun!

"1"

P.S. I am going to sticky this thread. I want to let it breathe for a while...
Beat me to it. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 02:39:32 PM »
If they're able to rig another election it won't surprise me if someone like ME assassinates him.  It would be a nice ending to all the pain & death his family has caused the world starting Nov 22, 1963 at 1pm.  You live by the high-powered (.270) rifle...you end up dying by it.

You fucking idiot!!!  The feds are ALWAYS watching this site for steroid dealing and you put some shit up like this!!!  Are you that god damn retarded or something????
A

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2015, 02:57:57 PM »

Are you fucking kidding me???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Republicans - Only jeb can save the GOP
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2015, 07:10:15 AM »
This is one way to liven up a boring political thread.  I assume Hulk Smash is some sort of Euro Paki?

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2015, 08:55:24 AM »
Not that I agree with what and how Hulk made the comment, I do not at all, but I find it bothersome that the federal government has such far reaching tendencies in todays society. 

Did he get banned for being extremely rude to Rep and Ron? Did he get banned for his inappropriate comment about Jeb? Both?

Just curious I guess...
If it is to be.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 10:47:59 AM »
Not that I agree with what and how Hulk made the comment, I do not at all, but I find it bothersome that the federal government has such far reaching tendencies in todays society. 

Did he get banned for being extremely rude to Rep and Ron? Did he get banned for his inappropriate comment about Jeb? Both?

Just curious I guess...

Both...

You don't make any threats here towards anyone. Plus, if you talk in that fashion towards a candidate, that is absolutely insane. We don't need that kind of nonsense on this site.

Aside from that, if you can't take a simple warning (that's what I gave him prior to the ban) and instead proceed to insult Ron and I without considering that we were nice enough to not simply remove you from the site after that flagrant remark, you don't deserve to be here.

"1"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 10:52:57 AM »
You fucking idiot!!!

Am I reading this correctly? Did this epic fucking imbecile just call someone an 'idiot'? It takes all kinds.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 11:13:32 AM »
I almost wanted to post for that idiot to remove his obvious threat that the USSS takes very seriously, but then my own self-preservation kicked in. I didn't want to be seen within a hundred posts of that imbecile.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »
this country needs to cycle

No question I'd vote for Jeb over Hillary but c'mon.
The GOP field is loaded now with talent.
Cruz, Kasek, Rubio , Carley Fiorino, etc are better then Jeb

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 07:07:42 PM »
No question I'd vote for Jeb over Hillary but c'mon.
The GOP field is loaded now with talent.
Cruz, Kasek, Rubio , Carley Fiorino, etc are better then Jeb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2015, 07:23:57 PM »
Jeb represents too much of the old Republican ways. It's time for new blood, more moderate views, and somebody not named Bush (although I liked Jeb the most). He wouldn't win the election, so what's the point? Kasich and Fiorina seem the most normal yet intelligent. Nobody wants to see these Ted Cruz televangelist loser types talking about God and shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2015, 07:42:26 PM »
Jeb represents too much of the old Republican ways. It's time for new blood, more moderate views, and somebody not named Bush (although I liked Jeb the most). He wouldn't win the election, so what's the point? Kasich and Fiorina seem the most normal yet intelligent. Nobody wants to see these Ted Cruz televangelist loser types talking about God and shit.

Ever notice when these idiots claim that they know so well what God wants, it always tends to coincide with their own desires?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2015, 08:27:02 PM »
Ever notice when these idiots claim that they know so well what God wants, it always tends to coincide with their own desires?

Most punchworthy face out of all the candidates

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 09:49:25 PM »
Jeb is fucking crap. A tool of the Chamber of Commerce. I hope he dies.
:D
a

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2015, 01:16:37 AM »

You fucking idiot!!!  The feds are ALWAYS watching this site for steroid dealing and you put some shit up like this!!!  Are you that god damn retarded or something????

Haha. The biggest retard on the forum asking if someone else is retarded. Haha.

How's the 'international business' going? Still working for minimum wage?