Author Topic: Can Trump win?  (Read 14604 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Can Trump win?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2015, 09:34:26 AM »
In the past decades other "world leaders" never had any problems shaking hands and doing business with human rights violating dictators who robbed and tortured their own population....

Compared to them, Trump is a choirboy

I never thought of that and you make a good point. But I bet Trump would just blurt shit out that would really hurt the US relation wise.

Sure the guys you mention did bad stuff, but if not mistaken, they were never caught for it. Just stuff everyone knows but can't prove. I could be wrong though, if so, after insulting me, lol, let me know why.
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2015, 09:40:55 AM »
Trump will behave like Valdimir Putin on Anadrol. 
a

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2015, 09:44:23 AM »
I never thought of that and you make a good point. But I bet Trump would just blurt shit out that would really hurt the US relation wise.

Sure the guys you mention did bad stuff, but if not mistaken, they were never caught for it. Just stuff everyone knows but can't prove. I could be wrong though, if so, after insulting me, lol, let me know why.

US government does or did business with just about every sadistic leader on the planet. So the other way around will be no problem.
US politicians (in public) consider Pakistan, afghanistan, Egypt, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia "allies"....

Trump is a blessing, I have no idea what he stands for but that's irrelevant as politicians never do what they promise.
I am disgusted by the corrupt Bush clan, and thing that one Clinton was enough, although Hillary would be a ok president I think

Trump if pushed shits upon the 2 corrupt parties, and rightly so
Without him it would be one big wall street funded middlefinger against mainstreet anyway

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2015, 09:48:03 AM »
US government does or did business with just about every sadistic leader on the planet. So the other way around will be no problem.
US politicians (in public) consider Pakistan, afghanistan, Egypt, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia "allies"....

Trump is a blessing, I have no idea what he stands for but that's irrelevant as politicians never do what they promise.
I am disgusted by the corrupt Bush clan, and thing that one Clinton was enough, although Hillary would be a ok president I think

Trump if pushed shits upon the 2 corrupt parties, and rightly so
Without him it would be one big wall street funded middlefinger against mainstreet anyway

Was not expecting a reply that would have me interested in Trump as prez, lol... Still don't trust him to sit down and STFU during world meetings.
?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2015, 10:09:21 AM »
My two degrees of separation to Donald Trump: When the gay marriage ruling happened, Donald was asked about his views.  He mentioned that he had attended a gay wedding. That wedding was of Jordan Roth and Richie Jackson in September of 2012.  I dated Jordan Roth in 2000. (He broke up with me, but we remained friends, although I didn't get invited to the wedding, but I'm in LA and he's in NYC.  And I'm not bitter.)  

How was his cock? Did you rotate dominant./submissive positions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2015, 12:23:56 PM »
Not sure if you've had a chance to look at her actual record of positions on issues, but she's about as liberal as they come.

A big govt liberal that loves bailouts and supports amnesty.  
IS CARLY THE ANSWER?

When the police in Baltimore were arrested she said 'we all breathed a sigh of relief' (all over the interwebs)

In 2008, Fiorina supported the Wall Street Bailout known as TARP and even advocated that it was insufficient. (Fox News)

Fiorina supported portions of the Obama stimulus, particularly broadband subsidies. ....(Information Week)

Fiorina called on more government intervention into the housing market. (Fox News)

Fiorina has advocated for increased federal government involvement in schools, mainly with funding, as the solution to America losing jobs overseas unless the nation improves grade-school education and doubles federal spending on basic research. (SF Gate)

In 1989 Fiorina wrote a master’s dissertation on education that concluded with the belief, “I have ended by believing that we will never meet our own expectations of public education unless the federal government is willing to play a consistent, long-term role;” (Flash Report)

Carly bought into the cap/trade bullshit, blaming man for climate change:
Change rules about outsourcing; current climate forces it. (Nov 2009)
Supports Civil Unions for gay and lesbians

Carly denounced the Ted Cruz-led “shut down” over ObamaCare as having “no honor”.

She supports AMNESTY, people!~
“I think legal status is a possibility for sure,” Mrs. Fiorina said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I think their children maybe can become citizens.”

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2015, 02:19:34 PM »
George Carlin was right about American politics and elections:

And Doesn't Vote:

Brilliant guy!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2015, 03:14:28 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/09/megyn-kelly-if-you-cant-get-past-me-how-are-you-gonna-handle-vladimir-putin/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

I'm confused by this.   Trump DID handle her well in the debate.  It's after that he screwed up, whining about her attacks and making the menstruation joke. 

During the debate, in which he was given way more negative targeted Qs than anyone else (including the first 3, the worst), Trump stood up to her and actually detailed his principles, even when booed.   He DID handle her tough line of questioning with good answers, and I admit that even tho I don't like Trump, since he's a true democrat.

He could have taken the weekend off, and it'd been a win.  He's up at 10 am today, calling into MSNBC to explain it further and to brag about his "triple digit lead" lol.   Dude needs to stop being so intense.  WE get it, you're a dem but you want to play repub to trash the entire process, that's cool.  But take the win already.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2015, 03:21:46 PM »
So let's say he does win.

Can he make America great again. I think he has more hope than anyone else out there.

Him an Putin will probably get on real well, can you imagine being a fly on the wall when they spent one on one time together.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2015, 04:53:03 PM »
Can he make America great again.

everyone has a different definition of when America was great.  For me it was immediately after WWII.

what great do you want to get back to?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2015, 08:53:40 PM »
Trump is a liberal. He always has been. He hangs out with Hollywood liberals. Every single legit economist say the say thing. Trump won't bring back one manufacturing job to America. Not when Globalist can pay 50cents to a dollar an hour in a 3rd World country. What sucks is the millions who aren't educated believe his hype. If he runs as Independent he will show his true colors and the end game was always to get the "bitch duck" elected...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2015, 09:55:21 PM »
Trump is a con man and carnival barker. He's a bloated blimp that claims to only like skinny girls. He  lies about his lies. He's nothing.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2015, 10:20:34 PM »
Trump vs. Trump.... see how he's evolved over the years.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-vs.-trump--a-look-at-donald-trumps-evolving-positions-over-the-years-482986563581

I think his presence is great - people that NEVER NEVER EVER watched the debates in August are glued to it.  24 million people watched that debate.  Tell me how many watched in August 2011 debates lol.  I know I did (romney missed the first one, i think) but 24 million people sure didn't lol. 

I think he's good at adapting to whatever is HOT.   I mean, 15 years ago, the idea of "reality TV dream job million dollar prize" was hot, and so The Apprentice kicked ass.  In 2010, tea party was hot, so he took on that role.  In 2015, anti-obama is hot, immigration is hot, and voila, trump is right there.

in 5 years, when hula hoops are hot again, trump will make $100 mil off the Miss Hula Hoop contest, watch and see lol.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2015, 12:42:03 AM »
Trump is a liberal. He always has been. He hangs out with Hollywood liberals. Every single legit economist say the say thing. Trump won't bring back one manufacturing job to America. Not when Globalist can pay 50cents to a dollar an hour in a 3rd World country. What sucks is the millions who aren't educated believe his hype. If he runs as Independent he will show his true colors and the end game was always to get the "bitch duck" elected...

Could be but at least he's steering up some shit - after all it's up to the people to change things not politicians. Although being tightly knit into society doesn't leave that many options to the average Joe unless he's willing to loose it all.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2015, 07:13:32 AM »
Nope.  The Koch bros have already raised $800 million for Scott Walker.  They want a president who will continue to support Coal as energy.
Aldelson is giving hundreds of millions to Rubio because he knows Rubio would be a perfect puppet to start an Iran war.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2015, 10:46:12 AM »
the great part.... Trump is hard enough for repubs to defend now, acting like an ass, insulting everything and everyone, and his love history with Hilary and NBC paying a quarter of a billion dollars.  Tough to look past that.

now it's looking like he may win some primaries and possibly the nomination.  They want to shit on him for being a disgrace, but they think he might win and want to be able to support him later against hilary. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2015, 11:02:48 AM »
"I whine until I win" ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2015, 08:03:34 PM »
Trump.  The definition of "presidential" is making fun of people's faces, periods, and other republicans.  

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump extended his lead in the first prominent post-debate poll released by NBC News Sunday.

Post debate NBC poll: Trump 29% Carson 14% Carly 11% Jeb 8% Cruz 7% Rubio 7% Rand 3% Christie 3% Walker 3% Kasich 2% http://t.co/PywxlCgGfk

— Howie Klein (@downwithtyranny) September 20, 2015

Trump was also viewed as “most presidential” among the GOP candidates. NBC News reported:

More than a third of Republican voters say that Carly Fiorina performed best in the Wednesday night debate on CNN. But debate performances don’t translate into vote preference overnight, and Donald Trump maintains his position at the top of the Republican pack, according to the latest NBC News online survey conducted by SurveyMonkey from Wednesday through Friday.

When the candidates’ negative performance percentages are subtracted from their positive percentages, Fiorina emerges the clear winner, with a positive 34, whereas Trump nets a positive 2 among Republican voters who watched or followed the debate coverage. Marco Rubio and Ben Carson also received positive reviews from Republican voters who followed the debate, with net scores of 8 and 5. Rand Paul fared poorly, scoring a negative 13.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2015, 08:20:37 PM »
So prescient.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2015, 08:24:37 PM »
but he's crazy.  i mean, i could see him shoving a leader or something during debates lol.   Spitting or throwing a drink.  Calling another president's wife a whore or something.  

Trump lacks self control on a scary scale lol.  If you asked "which person in the race might get mad one day and set off ten nukes in Antarctica just to piss everyone off", it'd be Trump.

He's a business man. Over the last 4 decades, all we heard about Donald Trump was nailing pussy and buying shit up. If he was such a loose cannon, he would have tons of lawsuits of getting physical with people. yet none are out there. Maybe there are and he paid the people off, but I doubt it. They would surface...I think the part that would suck if Trump was President is the retarded Liberal media would go after him the likes we never seen before. It would be a total circus. However, it may open up the eye's of many people of how corrupt the media really is with a guy like Trump at the head of the class...You know he'll call people out who say things about him in the media. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2015, 08:42:45 PM »
I think the part that would suck if Trump was President is the retarded Liberal media would go after him the likes we never seen before.

MSNBC did - initially.

Then he started shitting all over Jeb, completely making him look weak.
He took every single Walker/Rubio voter.  He set FOX on this internal conflict thing.
THEN he started revealing liberal positions.  Jul 27, he said illegals CAN stay (changed later).  He says the syrian refugees can come and stay here.  He said a pro-abortion apointee to the SCOTUS would be acceptable. 

He's hilary with way better TV skills.  He's a democrat with ONE extreme position (deport 30 million americans).

Trump told MSNBC's chuck todd it was an honor to work with him (He was calling toad an idiot weeks before).   They love him.  He calls into morning joe all the time.  I'm sure they' may turn on him eventually, but they love him.  many msnbc viewers vote in primaries.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2015, 09:13:08 PM »
everyone has a different definition of when America was great.  For me it was immediately after WWII.

what great do you want to get back to?

I think many feel the same. Anyone worth listening to, anyway.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2015, 08:39:56 AM »
Ive never invested in the, "he'll/she'll 'embarrass us'" bullshit, either (about any candidate, ever).  No one could "embarrass" us more than we've done to our own selves.  It's a little late to start worrying about that, anyway.

But I agree with the Snoman that Trump would show his colors as a globalist.  Bernie Sanders is the only candidate I'm aware of that speaks in terms against what we've come to recognize as globalism.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2015, 01:16:25 PM »
Trump will behave like Valdimir Putin on Anadrol. 

Putin is the most wealthy, and probably the best/smartest leader in the world....That would be a good thing if Trump could do that....Putin spends more in a weekend than Obama is worth