Author Topic: Megyn Kelly: I didn’t ‘attack’ Trump at the GOP debate  (Read 1385 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Megyn Kelly: I didn’t ‘attack’ Trump at the GOP debate
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2015, 05:49:59 PM »
Trump is no Alvin Greene and you're just doubling down on crazy at this point

I assume either trolling or profound ignorance (I guess for your case I'm hoping it's trolling)

I dont see what is so hard to believe.   Clintons are very good friends with Trump.  They talk for a nice little "you should run, buddy.  We'd have a blast going against each other, we would both improve the nation".    Bill Clinton is probably the smartest politician on earth.  He calls Trump a few weeks before he decides, and tells him to take a greater role, and it's not a LITTLE odd to you?   lol.

the proof is in the pudding.  Everything trump has done has made repubs look like shit, made amnesty look like racism, and made hilary look like the only professional in the race.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2015, 06:33:59 PM »
They did exactly what they should have done.  Trump shouldn't be on the stage.  This is almost as bad as the Democrats putting Al Sharpton on the stage. 

In terms of asking the "gotcha" questions, that is exactly what the GOP nominee will face in most other debates and definitely in the general election, so they need to man up and learn how to answer tough questions now. 

Exactly.  Trump's previous comments on women are a major political topic.  For them not to cover that early in the debate would be a disgrace
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 03:22:56 PM »
Exactly.  Trump's previous comments on women are a major political topic.  For them not to cover that early in the debate would be a disgrace

I agree.