Author Topic: List of Politicians, Writers, party Elders who believe Trump may be a Dem plant  (Read 2571 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Oh, did you expect either to ADMIT it?

Please please please tell me you're not being just how repubs were during the previous elections - "I don't care how many women accuse him, they're all framing Cain" and "technically, Palin's IQ and education and work experience are greater than obama"...

I mean, he calls him, he's encouraging, and not only does trump run after 25 years of flirting with it, but he also magically decides to shit on all of the hilary threats in the process?

I guess, when all is said and done, and hilary wins 40 states and appoints trump secretary of something, we'll all look back at the 2012 birtherism and the 2016 Bush-collapse and thank Trump for it, with a wink and a nod.

The call came as Trump was making a final decision about whether to run, and he was candid about his political ambitions and his potential interest in seeking the White House during the talk, these allies said.

The 42nd president listened intently and then analyzed Trump’s prospects and his desire to rouse the GOP base, the Trump allies said.

The tone of the call was informal, and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump’s moves toward a presidential bid and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right.

One person with knowledge of Clinton’s end of the call said the former president was upbeat and encouraging during the conversation, which occurred as Trump was speaking out about GOP politics and his prescriptions for the nation.

Rob - I don't believe Trump does anything for anyone and doesn't give e rats ass about anyone othet than himself....period

You don't need to keep replying.  How many times do I need to tell you I don't agree with anything that you're saying on this subject

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rob - I don't believe Trump does anything for anyone and doesn't give e rats ass about anyone othet than himself....period

You don't need to keep replying.  How many times do I need to tell you I don't agree with anything that you're saying on this subject
'

okay.  let's assume trump is just out for trump.  What about Bill Clinton's motivations?   He knows Hilary has an okay chance against jeb, walker, rubio... but any of them could beat her, and then her legacy is "just couldn't get it done" and retirement.

Do you think there's any chance Bill Clinton pushed trump to run, because he wanted a mixed-up, emotional angry and outright attention-grabbing person like Trump in the race - in order to soften up the GOP field with attacks, and take all the heat off her email scandal?

Can we at least admit Bill Clinton's side of it may be to plant trump into the race, steer him in to make the competition softer and to keep light off scandal?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
'

okay.  let's assume trump is just out for trump.  What about Bill Clinton's motivations?   He knows Hilary has an okay chance against jeb, walker, rubio... but any of them could beat her, and then her legacy is "just couldn't get it done" and retirement.

Do you think there's any chance Bill Clinton pushed trump to run, because he wanted a mixed-up, emotional angry and outright attention-grabbing person like Trump in the race - in order to soften up the GOP field with attacks, and take all the heat off her email scandal?

Can we at least admit Bill Clinton's side of it may be to plant trump into the race, steer him in to make the competition softer and to keep light off scandal?

we don't have to assume Trump is out for Trump

We pretty much know it based on EVERYTHING HE'S EVER DONE IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE

Regarding Clinton - I don't think he did anything .....thus he has no "motivations"

I've think I've mentioned both those things about ten times now

Go try to convince someone else

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Regarding Clinton - I don't think he did anything .....thus he has no "motivations"

I don't think bill Clinton brushes his teeth without a motivation on some higher level thinking shit.  

The article has sources in camp clinton admitting the former president was upbeat and encouraging during the conversation, and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives.

You think clinton just did this because he was bored waiting for Game of Thrones season 6 to come out, and called up a billionaire potential competitor, to shoot the breeze?  No, IMO if he called, he had a very clear reason for calling, particularly since the call happened as Jeb was gaining ten million a week in donations, and hilary was getting hammered with servergate.

It sure did slow down jeb donations.  It sure did take hilary out of the news.  
If it's not sabotage, then it's just the luckiest son-of-a-gun we've ever seen, and I do'nt believe in luck if you are brilliant, and you set the wheels in motion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I haven't seen you this scared since Palin.

The only person Palin scared was McCain.  After she was exposed as a halfwit in that simple interview with Katie, you could see the look of horror on McCain's face as he watched his presidential hopes go up in smoke. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The only person Palin scared was McCain.  After she was exposed as a halfwit in that simple interview with Katie, you could see the look of horror on McCain's face as he watched his presidential hopes go up in smoke. 

there was this saturday morning, they were all sitting around a table.  breaking news about the shady ass pregnancy - palin taking airport selfies looking skinny, 5 hours after she claims her water broke - she took 2 planes from TX to alaska AFTER water broke on 5th child... media got the story and it looked shady as fck. 

Mccain just sat there, looking facepalm... knowing he could have chosen Rudy and won the presidency.    Mccain actually led in polls right before picking palin, he had finally turned the tide.  What an awful pick.  he went for sexy and glass ceiling instead of simple, safe.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
there was this saturday morning, they were all sitting around a table.  breaking news about the shady ass pregnancy - palin taking airport selfies looking skinny, 5 hours after she claims her water broke - she took 2 planes from TX to alaska AFTER water broke on 5th child... media got the story and it looked shady as fck. 

Mccain just sat there, looking facepalm... knowing he could have chosen Rudy and won the presidency.    Mccain actually led in polls right before picking palin, he had finally turned the tide.  What an awful pick.  he went for sexy and glass ceiling instead of simple, safe.

Perfectly logical explanation for all that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I haven't seen you this scared since Palin.

you should be scared.

Trump vs. Hilary = The US gets an immature liberal in the white house, either way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
In advance of the show, NBC released promotional spots featuring Trump that included one in which he refers to a Republican opponent, Ben Carson, as "a complete and total loser."

I don't remember trump calling the DEM frontrunner such names.  Do you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I wish more people saw it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I wish more people saw it.

Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat and pal of Hillary  - two for the price of 1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump is a lifelong liberal democrat and pal of Hillary  - two for the price of 1

What do you think about the conservatives that have fallen in love with trump in the past month?

Are they just too thick-headed to realize it?   Are they ashamed?   Do they just lack penile girth?

What explains their inability to realize the obvious, that Trump is a democrat, and there are 2 dems running against each other this fall?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What do you think about the conservatives that have fallen in love with trump in the past month?

Are they just too thick-headed to realize it?   Are they ashamed?   Do they just lack penile girth?

What explains their inability to realize the obvious, that Trump is a democrat, and there are 2 dems running against each other this fall?

I have no idea - but would i want to hitch my wagon to the Trump train if i were a repub in DC?  No 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Is he?   What about his positions tell you this man is a republican?

I read he was pro-abortion, supported the assault weapons ban, supported universal healthcare, and letting 11 million illegals stay here.

Also, he says he might just run against republicans in the election, right?   I mean, which repub voices encouraged him to run?  Bill Clinton, right?   WHich repubs were at his wedding.  The clintons, right?  Which candidates did he donate to?  Dems, right?

Can you list the reasons why you think he's a republican?  Even Megyn Kelly had to say "just when DID you decide to no longer be a democrat?"

Trump supported Hilary until she lost to obama.  Then he became anti-obama.