Author Topic: For those who cycle: ever try a short cycle ?  (Read 1994 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
For those who cycle: ever try a short cycle ?
« on: August 10, 2015, 08:00:37 PM »
Like 6-8 weeks of test prop and anavar?

Not much bloat, less suppression so an easier pct and rebound,

Used to love deca but suppresses way too much, too long of a recovery
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: For those who cycle: ever try a short cycle ?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 01:31:39 AM »
T prop Npp var would b better since u like deca

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »
my first cycles were the 2 on 2-4 weeks off.
You don't keep gains from fast ester cycles that are short.

The constant homonal roller coaster must be hell on the system. Is there really less suppression though? I think high doses if run past 4 weeks will shut you down rather good.
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 02:41:31 PM »
I honestly think you have to use high doses for a relatively long time to change your physiology permanently.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »
I honestly think you have to use high doses for a relatively long time to change your physiology permanently.

Forget that word man. Nothing is kept if you go natty.
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 10:52:15 PM »
Forget that word man. Nothing is kept if you go natty.

I'm not sure about that. Talking to some big dudes who went off eventually, they said that they did keep some above the natural limit. Not a lot (like maybe
10 lbs or something), certainty not
Worth the health risks. But I think using AAS does create AAS muscle memory that enables you to blow up again on lower doses
After being off for a long time. I know I've changed my
"Set point". I used to be an extremely
Skinny little shit, and now I can't drop below a certain weight which is about 20 lbs higher than I started. If I do my
Body doesn't react well and I start binging. But then again I'm not 250 and shredded, that's a diff
Story altogether

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 11:03:58 AM »
i used to do 8 to ten wk cycles. Using compounds like dbol/deca/test cyp/test prop/winstrol/clenn.  I actually would look my best about after a wk off of everything basically because i was loosing water.  At that time i was not about to get much besides nolvadex so i would wind up looking smaller then i originally did after a few wks off.

Now a days i wouldnt run any cycle shorter then 16 wks, and that to me is on the short side, mucle takes time plus i want to enjoy the drugs not that i am coming off as soon as i get to the look i want.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 07:29:23 PM »
i used to do 8 to ten wk cycles. Using compounds like dbol/deca/test cyp/test prop/winstrol/clenn.  I actually would look my best about after a wk off of everything basically because i was loosing water.  At that time i was not about to get much besides nolvadex so i would wind up looking smaller then i originally did after a few wks off.

Now a days i wouldnt run any cycle shorter then 16 wks, and that to me is on the short side, mucle takes time plus i want to enjoy the drugs not that i am coming off as soon as i get to the look i want.

But...   I'm pretty muscular naturally, so in theory I was thinking of blasting for 8 weeks, test prop 100 EOD and 50 var.   gain some lean mass, then short pct and then cruise for 3-4 months natty with a decent build.  Less shut down than 16 weeks of test and deca, and if pct is faster, keep gains longer...   Am I way off here?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 08:39:29 PM »
I'm not sure about that. Talking to some big dudes who went off eventually, they said that they did keep some above the natural limit. Not a lot (like maybe
10 lbs or something), certainty not
Worth the health risks. But I think using AAS does create AAS muscle memory that enables you to blow up again on lower doses
After being off for a long time. I know I've changed my
"Set point". I used to be an extremely
Skinny little shit, and now I can't drop below a certain weight which is about 20 lbs higher than I started. If I do my
Body doesn't react well and I start binging. But then again I'm not 250 and shredded, that's a diff
Story altogether

You sure 100% those guys were being honest and were indeed off? Many find 500mg is equal to being natty these days...
?