Author Topic: Bodybuilder in Dubai, India lets daughter drown to preserve her 'honor'  (Read 4822 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Bodybuilder in Dubai, India lets daughter drown to preserve her 'honor'
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 09:33:03 PM »
I laughed out loud when i read that you believe what donald said. You think anyone with half a brain would claim aethist if they wanted to win an election in 'Murica? Hes pandering to the right wing base

I believe kim kardashian went to Ihop. She said so on her tv show.

Wow dude come on lolz

I knew someone would say this. As if you know what is in his heart. But if he says something you like then it's true and it he says something you don't like he is pandering.

Fact the of matter is, that he didn't have to say anything about the Bible. He could have just said that "Art of the Deal" is his favorite book and leave it at there. It says nothing about his religious beliefs.

I was first made aware of Donald Trump and read his book "Art of the Deal" back in the 1980s when I was studying economics at UCLA. Probably before you were even born. Even back then he has always claimed to be a Protestant. Like many of us flawed Christians, he admitted that he often doesn't go to church every single Sunday but tries to as much as he can, but like Donald Trump, we flawed Christians always go on Christmas and Easter. It's also not well known, but he is an avid Bible collector. A collection he has proudly displayed. I'm sure he
has more Bibles in his household than he was copies of "The Art of the Deal".

Religion is taken very serious in the Trump household and he claims there were many religious discussions in his household growing up as there were when he was raising his family. I am assuming you are unaware that his daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism as this made the news and was not considered a trivial matter in the Trump household. Donald now claims that he is very proud to have a Jewish daughter.

So "wow dude" come on, know your facts first.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilder in Dubai, India lets daughter drown to preserve her 'honor'
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 09:39:34 PM »
So you have never heard of any other Muslim scum doing anything like this????   Why is it so hard for people to say that Islam has a very sick fucked up faction that the rest of the world should ELIMINATE. Can we totally eradicate it?? No - but just like disgusting cock roach we should kill them at the VERY FIRST SIGN..

I've been over there 3 times... Islam no matter what people tell you is not peaceful. Read the Quran yourself, it is full of hate.