Author Topic: To Cara, Steve, or Romano from MD  (Read 7730 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: To Cara, Steve, or Romano from MD
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 03:46:34 PM »
My first reaction to the henry/priest cover was that it was shopped.. but upon thinking about it, looking at him at the ironman it just looks as if they have found a pose to make him look huge.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2006, 06:02:05 PM »
R.I.P. MD !!!!!!!!!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 06:22:22 PM »
I did a quick search-- these members called photoshop;;;
Rudee, Groink, bigdumbbell, Adam Empire, Cool Black Clyde, garraeth, zugzwang, sarcasm, MUVIRSE, DOUBLE XL, Stavios, IFBBwannaB, DEFCON, Karl Kox, Big Lee, BayGBM...
After that, my eyes got tired. But if you look at the posts by Cara and Steve, every one is followed by 3 pages of people calling photoshop, and a few denials by Cara.

I stand by my past post - it refered to the Ronnie cover.  They shrunk his head.  I bet it was by like 5%, but just enough to make him look even larger (but look odd to those who see his pics often).  I doubt MD will ever admit to this - I really do think they alter the pics by just a small enough % that they think nobody will notice.  Then they can deny it too while selling mags...

That being said, all mags touch up the covers - but MD denies it and either makes them look like liars or idiots in the publishing industry...
Motherboy (the band).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 06:27:04 PM »
just admit some artistry you still have an excellent magazine.  just admit it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 12:35:00 AM »
I just wish Cara would call my boy DIV back.

I think she put me in the friendzone, Robert.

I suppose this means I won't get the oppurtunity to sample Wendy's "testaburger".   :-\

Translation : i banged this cara chic once a blue moon ago

Word, nugga!

It appears that Milos was slappin' nuts and crushin' guts on baby Cara back in the day.....

Who knew?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006, 09:09:43 AM »
what would be the point of them telling that they dont photoshop. they obviously do.  that would be like ronnie or jay telling us about their stacks.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
of course they photoshop somewhat.  playboy photoshops, maxim photoshops, so do BB magazines.  the industry is driven by body image, why wouldnt they photoshop
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2006, 12:55:57 PM »
of course they photoshop somewhat.  playboy photoshops, maxim photoshops, so do BB magazines.  the industry is driven by body image, why wouldnt they photoshop

Ronnie Coleman doesn't lie about gear use.  Tyra Banks doesn't say her breasts are natural.  We could care less.  But when Gustavo brags about being natural - or MD 'absolutely denies' using photoshop - it's an insult to the reader's intelligence.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2006, 01:15:58 PM »
Shrinking someone's head would not do anything but make them look deformed.

IF they are morphing the muscles they're stretching the muscles themselfs,But if they were doing that it would be obvious to us that they had been photoshoped because the other photothops in the magazines suck.

Someone post an example of how shrinking someone's head can make them look more muscular,I don't believe it would have such an effect.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2006, 01:21:56 PM »
Someone post an example of how shrinking someone's head can make them look more muscular,I don't believe it would have such an effect.

Not more muscular- but a smaller head would easily lead us to believe a 20-inch arm is a 23-inch arm.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2006, 01:38:35 PM »
I think it would just make them look deformed.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2006, 01:43:37 PM »

Those pictures are not photoshopped if 240 and the other so-called getbig experts knew anything about bodybuilding they would know that the day after the show if you pig out you can easily gain 10 to 15 pounds. Getting pumped up in the gym and the right lighting and camera angle can make any bodybuilder look a lot bigger.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2006, 02:11:48 PM »
To be completely honest, the pictures of David Henry the night of the Ironman and the day after on the cover, he looks the same size. First off I'm sure he did eat a big meal after the contest. But his chest, arms, shoulders look the same. Maybe because he is sitting down he may be a little scrunched up which may to some make him look bigger. But I really don't see a difference.

240, devoted bodybuilding fan, or someone desperate for attention? Conspiracy? You be the judge!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2006, 02:22:02 PM »
240, devoted bodybuilding fan, or someone desperate for attention? Conspiracy? You be the judge!

Whether I'm wrong 9 out of 10 times, if I uncover something on that 10th try, then it was worth it.

Anyway, I just ask questions to elicit a spirited discussion.  I try not to take sides (although I often do)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2006, 06:09:36 PM »
It's pretty stupid to say they're not photoshopped because they don't look photoshopped. Why would they put out pictures that are blatantly enhanced? The fact is some pictures do look messed with. Maybe I'm wrong but I've been working with photoshop for 10 years now. just my opinion.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2006, 06:42:57 PM »
It's pretty stupid to say they're not photoshopped because they don't look photoshopped. Why would they put out pictures that are blatantly enhanced? The fact is some pictures do look messed with. Maybe I'm wrong but I've been working with photoshop for 10 years now. just my opinion.

Exactly.  Just enough to make somebody look a little larger.  If I had a pic and my body was made 2% larger, it would look legit, but I could still deny that I ever did it.  Same thing here I think...
Motherboy (the band).