Author Topic: Killery  (Read 1209 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Killery
« on: August 13, 2015, 01:05:13 AM »
 :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Killery
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 01:13:06 AM »
:)

your hate for this woman is unhealthy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 05:45:29 AM »
Really can cram a lot of delusions into that thick cranium of yours I see.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 07:54:17 AM »
servergate should be the #1 news story daily.

Coach, the latest liberal defense is "it wasn't technically a crime when she did it, but it's a crime today". 

Is this true?  I have no idea, I'm asking you.  They say she just doesn't want to be emabrassed by her emails, but as far as crimes go, it wasn't illegal at the time?   True or false?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 09:06:38 AM »
Emails?

* Former Sec. of State Colin Powell admitted that he used a private email account for public business.
* Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush used a personal email account to post hundreds of thousands of emails on his own computer server when he was in office from 1999 to 2007.
* Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, though he called Clinton’s use of a private email address an “outrage,” is at the center of a Wisconsin controversy surrounding his use of a private email address.
* Florida Sen. Marco Rubio deleted emails from his private account during his tenure in state government, despite using his personal account to conduct business related to his official duties.
* New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's administration was chastised by the "Bridge-Gate" investigators for communicating through private emails.
* Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry conducted official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.
* Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal conducts official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »
Emails?

* Former Sec. of State Colin Powell admitted that he used a private email account for public business.
* Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush used a personal email account to post hundreds of thousands of emails on his own computer server when he was in office from 1999 to 2007.
* Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, though he called Clinton’s use of a private email address an “outrage,” is at the center of a Wisconsin controversy surrounding his use of a private email address.
* Florida Sen. Marco Rubio deleted emails from his private account during his tenure in state government, despite using his personal account to conduct business related to his official duties.
* New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's administration was chastised by the "Bridge-Gate" investigators for communicating through private emails.
* Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry conducted official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.
* Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal conducts official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.

typical liberal response, to point out the hypocrisy in those criticizing her.

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 05:48:31 PM »
I see Midget Joe's delusions are as strong and healthy as ever.

I wonder if he'll melt and 'quit' again when Hillary stomps Stupid all over the country next year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 05:55:21 PM »
those in congress DO NOT WANT an investigation and justice.

They want to politically damage hilary during fall 2016 election season.  It's why benghazi has been pushed back to october 2016.  if "we need to push an investigation exaactly 15 months" isn't politicizing their deaths, then what is?

investigations aren't what they used to be.  Repubs in 1990s had balls, they nearly got clinton.  Dems in 1980s had balls, they had reagan all "i can't recall" hiding from them.  Repubs in 2000s?  A bunch of Darrel Issa and Gowdy, spending all their time on FOX news predicting, and scared of impeachment. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 08:08:53 PM »
servergate should be the #1 news story daily.

Coach, the latest liberal defense is "it wasn't technically a crime when she did it, but it's a crime today". 

Is this true?  I have no idea, I'm asking you.  They say she just doesn't want to be emabrassed by her emails, but as far as crimes go, it wasn't illegal at the time?   True or false?

It is #1. That's its on the #1 cable news network in the country. Haha. Minions. The libs are melting hard this election cycle. You have 240 trolling me in 90% of thread related and non-related to politics. *popcorn

Strawman arguments. It's already been proven to be illegal on several levels but of course the liberal/atheist left are in their own little worlds showing (as usual) ZERO commonsense. Forget the other illegal charges she's looking at, now..like Obama, legit treason and espionage. Hope she and Obama get the death penalty handed down by a court (military) of law.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 08:16:38 PM »
I see Midget Joe's delusions are as strong and healthy as ever.

I wonder if he'll melt and 'quit' again when Hillary stomps Stupid all over the country next year.

Quiet dummy and pay attention. I you were actually able to vote here you'd be deemed as one of the uninformed voters who believe anything a leftist feeds them. See everyone in this thread....especially 240. Dudes seriously off the deep end.

http://observer.com/2015/08/the-countless-crimes-of-hillary-clinton-special-prosecutor-needed-now/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 08:17:27 PM »
It is #1. That's its on the #1 cable news network in the country. Haha. Minions. The libs are melting hard this election cycle. You have 240 trolling me in 90% of thread related and non-related to politics. *popcorn

Strawman arguments. It's already been proven to be illegal on several levels but of course the liberal/atheist left are in their own little worlds showing (as usual) ZERO commonsense. Forget the other illegal charges she's looking at, now..like Obama, legit treason and espionage. Hope she and Obama get the death penalty handed down by a court (military) of law.

wait wait, wait...

Do you honestly think the hilary story receives more coverage than Trump?

Do you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 08:21:03 PM »
Quiet dummy and pay attention. I you were actually able to vote here you'd be deemed as one of the uninformed voters who believe anything a leftist feeds them. See everyone in this thread....especially 240. Dudes seriously off the deep end.

Oh I like to argue, coach.  And the way republicans have embraced trump has made me sick. 

he's a lifetime dem (until recently)
he was paid 250 mil from liberal NBC
he has trashed republicans way more than hilary in 2015
he is a longtime clinton donor and friend

where there's smoke, there's fire.  And that's a lot of smoke.   He arrived insulting wives, calling names, handing out call phones.  Making period jokes, making up wild ways he would impose tariffs... I mean, he has said some seriously insane stuff.

And the thing is, once the world realizes trump is a dem plant (george will and many other already realize it), all of the repubs who love him today will pretend they never did.  OR they'll keep taking this middle road thing "I like many of his ideas" - ignoring his lifelong love for democrats, his anti gun, his pro amnesty, his pro abortion, etc.

Trump is a democrat, acting like a republican. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 08:41:55 PM »
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ben-carson-performed-experiments-with-aborted-babies-tissue

Ben carson, trying to protect hilary from terrible headlines, with his own headlines?

I think it's about time the US realizes what a criminal she is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »

No, the only one melting hard is you.  Just like you have been for the last eight years.

Treason?  Espionage?  Death Penalty?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 07:36:49 AM »
No, the only one melting hard is you.  Just like you have been for the last eight years.

Treason?  Espionage?  Death Penalty?

Shut up and read. Oh wait..

http://observer.com/2015/08/the-countless-crimes-of-hillary-clinton-special-prosecutor-needed-now/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 08:27:06 AM »
Shut up and read. Oh wait..

how many months are repubs going to bitch about it, until they actually DO IT?

Clinton and nixon were both impeached in ONE YEAR or less.  Why are modern repubs too weak to just go ahead and indict her ass?  just drag it out til election day, right?  Yeah, we know they don't care about justice, they care about politicizing dead people.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2015, 10:43:47 AM »
This falls into the Sheriff Joe tactic of crying but doing NOTHING.

Of course, because there is NOTHING that can be done.  Smart people realize this.  Oh wait...