Author Topic: Fiorina, Clinton, Bush, Trump , Rubio, Walker etc...  (Read 1262 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Fiorina, Clinton, Bush, Trump , Rubio, Walker etc...
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 07:59:26 AM »
I am surprised that nobody seems to really understand the root of Trump's popularity. Not just the GOP electorate, but the entire electorate is just tired of the "say-one-thing-do-the-other", poll-tested, sound-bite nonsense that comes out of ALL politician's sound-holes constantly.

And the GOP is looking for somebody to channel their anger at the worst thing in the entire world: the pompous, over-credentialed, sub-70 IQ, piece of shit, rank-and-file politician. All of them could die in a fire and I would dance a happy jig.

All it takes is for one -- just one -- of the GOP candidates to harness that anger and start speaking like a fucking normal person and Trump's appeal will evaporate like a fall mist. My money is on Cruz, he's shown signs of anger and certainly seems to be the right one to take that on.

And as for Europe, you clowns will never understand us, so stop trying. When you can defend yourselves and feed yourselves and heat yourselves, then you can have an opinion. Right now, the entirety of the EU is just a bunch of huddled folks on the dole, under an umbrella that we provide. So go sit in the corner and pipe down.
Europe laughs at you. The superpower time is over -aj- get over it. the US is falling apart and from what i read here very divided. still you will always get the Yankee Doodle Dandy Dreamers on here  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 08:01:31 AM »
Europe laughs at you. The superpower time is over -aj- get over it. the US is falling apart and from what i read here very divided. still you will always get the Yankee Doodle Dandy Dreamers on here  :D

I agree that we are falling apart and for now, at least, our hyper-power status is revoked.

And we still don't give a fuck about the opinion of "Europe" ( ::))

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 08:09:42 AM »
I agree that we are falling apart and for now, at least, our hyper-power status is revoked.

And we still don't give a fuck about the opinion of "Europe" ( ::))
I think the US does at least up top. Russia and China would Dominate without Europe giving a stable axis. You have to realize that the US is not the dominating power anymore.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 08:11:27 AM »
Europe should focus on its stinky, sand Hebrew problem
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2015, 08:12:22 AM »
I think the US does at least up top. Russia and China would Dominate without Europe giving a stable axis. You have to realize that the US is not the dominating power anymore.

Europe? Stable? Hahaha!

You guys are an economic basket-case that's getting ready to collapse. Please tell me that you aren't one of those folks that think that Europe is "fixed" because Greece is out of the news.

Europe provides zero real political stability and just a bunch of show-votes in Brussels and the retarded UN.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2015, 08:19:35 AM »
Europe? Stable? Hahaha!

You guys are an economic basket-case that's getting ready to collapse. Please tell me that you aren't one of those folks that think that Europe is "fixed" because Greece is out of the news.

Europe provides zero real political stability and just a bunch of show-votes in Brussels and the retarded UN.
now -aj-you know i like you .. however you do not understand Europe. I donīt fully understand your country either but i am telling you the General opinion of people here. Trump is a good example..a Buffoon. A loudmouth American Rich man telling us all his way. really is making a mockery of the US. I see it on the news here and they show it in a comical way like he is a clown. sorry buddy but itīs the truth.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2015, 08:46:34 AM »
sorry to burst your bubble but the European Community think he is a rich upstart shouting his mouth off before his brain in engaged. his comments only damage the US. I think you have to realize too the EU do not take the US as serious as some years ago.
uh so??

Europe is on a worse downwardsspiral than the US... so why should Americans care what Europeans think.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 08:53:02 AM »
uh so??

Europe is on a worse downwardsspiral than the US... so why should Americans care what Europeans think.
and that my Friend will be your downfall...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2015, 10:05:39 AM »
now -aj-you know i like you .. however you do not understand Europe. I donīt fully understand your country either but i am telling you the General opinion of people here. Trump is a good example..a Buffoon. A loudmouth American Rich man telling us all his way. really is making a mockery of the US. I see it on the news here and they show it in a comical way like he is a clown. sorry buddy but itīs the truth.

LOL at trump quote, when asked why he brags so much.

"It's not bragging if it's true!"

LOL... he's delusional but people love delusional.  The louder, the better.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2015, 11:00:20 AM »
LOL at trump quote, when asked why he brags so much.

"It's not bragging if it's true!"

LOL... he's delusional but people love delusional.  The louder, the better.
Trump..Tramp what ever, a man who is leading middle class idiots into believing he will be their savour. The Rich know he is a liar and laugh at the small people who think he will save them from the bad Obama.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2015, 12:05:45 PM »
sorry to burst your bubble but the European Community think he is a rich upstart shouting his mouth off before his brain in engaged. his comments only damage the US. I think you have to realize too the EU do not take the US as serious as some years ago.

If the EU hates him that is great for the USA....

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2015, 12:32:59 PM »

If the EU hates him that is great for the USA....

You donīt understand economics do you ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »
You donīt understand economics do you ?

I've forgotten more than you know. It's called King Dollar for a reason - and what Euros PERSONALLY think of a strong American President really has nothing to do with anything. We prop the world up, fake economy or not.