Author Topic: Fiorina, Clinton, Bush, Trump , Rubio, Walker etc...  (Read 1261 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Fiorina, Clinton, Bush, Trump , Rubio, Walker etc...
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:52:19 AM »
Can we all just agree that this country is fucked one way or the other.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Fiorina, Clinton, Bush, Trump , Rubio, Walker etc...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:57:50 AM »
Hillary is foreign-policy experienced, but she's a legacy. Not a fan of dynastic politics, at all. The GOP candidates are all scrubs. What a farking mess.  :-X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 07:03:47 AM »
All-in-all, the Dems look more fucked, especially since Hillary is starting to really look and smell like a dumpster fire. Who else is on their bench? Sanders? O'Malley? Biden?

Full-disclosure: I am still thinking that Obama is driving the knife deep in Hillary to make way for Elizabeth Warren. The timing has to be right and the Dems have to be in full-on panic mode. Plus, you do it as late as possible in the cycle so that the oppo guys have as little warning as possible. If they R's don't already have a thick file on "Fauxcohontas" I would be surprised (not really surprised, the R's are idiots).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 07:07:08 AM »
All-in-all, the Dems look more fucked, especially since Hillary is starting to really look and smell like a dumpster fire. Who else is on their bench? Sanders? O'Malley? Biden?

Full-disclosure: I am still thinking that Obama is driving the knife deep in Hillary to make way for Elizabeth Warren. The timing has to be right and the Dems have to be in full-on panic mode. Plus, you do it as late as possible in the cycle so that the oppo guys have as little warning as possible. If they R's don't already have a thick file on "Fauxcohontas" I would be surprised (not really surprised, the R's are idiots).

Warren is a smart lady but she is too inexperienced to be a President but she'd be a great Vice-President.  Too bad Sanders is a big Hebrew because I like his policies but he'll suck Israels balls worse than any pres before him.  A Sanders/Warren ticket could be decent.  I could only imagine that they'd cripple this country with taxation.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 07:08:54 AM »
Warren is a smart lady but she is too inexperienced to be a President but she'd be a great Vice-President.  Too bad Sanders is a big Hebrew because I like his policies but he'll suck Israels balls worse than any pres before him.  A Sanders/Warren ticket could be decent.  I could only imagine that they'd cripple this country with taxation.

Experience? I think that Obama put that requirement in the ground permanently. If that moron can be president, literally (and I really mean literally), anybody can.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:11 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 07:20:16 AM »

You forgot Bernie Sanders. But you can lump any lib in with him. No difference

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »
Biden is single handedly responsible for bodybuilders losing their right to use androstenedione.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 07:29:05 AM »
Biden is single handedly responsible for bodybuilders losing their right to use androstenedione.

You really have to hand the entire steroid hysteria induced legislation to the "esteemed" Henry Waxman...

Who clearly does not lift.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 07:29:26 AM »
Experience? I think that Obama put that requirement in the ground permanently. If that moron can be president, literally (and I really mean literally), anybody can.

Both Bush and Obama.  We don't need another leader who has to learn on the job

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 07:32:01 AM »
Trump is making the US look like a laughing stock. On German TV they bring it over like a Joke.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »
I think 41 was the last one who hit the ground running.  ???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 07:34:30 AM »
Trump is the better choice out of those clearly. He's a real man and not a pc fag**t.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 07:35:15 AM »

There is still a small chance we can un-fuck the country.

So far I really like Ted Cruz.  Need to do more research on him though.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 07:35:20 AM »

Christ man, 43 was at least a governor of the second biggest state in the US! Obama hadn't even managed to balance his fucking checkbook.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »
Trump is the better choice out of those clearly. He's a real man and not a pc fag**t.
sorry to burst your bubble but the European Community think he is a rich upstart shouting his mouth off before his brain in engaged. his comments only damage the US. I think you have to realize too the EU do not take the US as serious as some years ago.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 07:45:19 AM »
Trump is a carnival barker, a three card monte dealer, a con man. He's a narcissistic, compulsive liar.

Hillary's terrible, not as bad as Tony Romo but really terrible.

Lord Bushington would be the final nail in this countrie's coffin. 
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 07:45:44 AM »
sorry to burst your bubble but the European Community think he is a rich upstart shouting his mouth off before his brain in engaged. his comments only damage the US. I think you have to realize too the EU do not take the US as serious as some years ago.

And I think that the EU should probably get used to the fact that a large majority of the US doesn't give the slightest fuck about what the EU thinks about anything.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2015, 07:47:52 AM »
You really have to hand the entire steroid hysteria induced legislation to the "esteemed" Henry Waxman...

Guy came off like the dumbest guy around. Had to keep looking at his aide. What a clown aka typical politician.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 07:48:32 AM »
If Trump somehow wins it will prove that the entire democratic process needs to be blown up and revamped.  Get rid of the two party system, the electoral college etc...  It would be hilarious though seeing Milania as the first lady and his skeezy kids in the white house.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2015, 07:50:44 AM »
All of them are tools, slaves to their donors.
except trump.
He's a slave to his own ego, his overblown sense of dominance.

If america has to choose which is worse - I'd honestly stick with the traditional politicians and their way of doing things.  We complain, but we're #1 superpower, we live in an awesome place.  People here have incredible lives and giggle about how they want to see someone come in and wreck everything.  Try $10 gasoline and watch how fast your standard of life crumbles.

I fear trump will get into office and he will insult leaders, make bold moves, and truly get us into a monster trade war with someone.  If the G8 needed a reason to shit on the $USD, trump will be that reason.

But those supporting him don't understand that.  CNN called them 'down scale' voters - lowest education, lowest income.  They're raging against the machine.  They support blind change without knowing what that even means.  Wait until trump - pro abortion, antigun, pro obamacare, pro amnesty - gets into office and starts surprising them with liberal legislation.  All these "keep the govt out of our lives!" are going to see a lot more govt intervention on their lives.  But they vote personality anyway, they have no idea trump's positions (partially because he refuses to even discuss them!)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 07:53:23 AM »

Don't forget Bush's state of the Onion address when he had Tom Brady there and pointed to Brady as to what kids should emulate and demonized Steroids.  Why the fuck would he take the time to demonize steroids in his SOTU address? 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 07:55:18 AM »
If Trump somehow wins it will prove that the entire democratic process needs to be blown up and revamped.  Get rid of the two party system, the electoral college etc...  It would be hilarious though seeing Milania as the first lady and his skeezy kids in the white house.

I am surprised that nobody seems to really understand the root of Trump's popularity. Not just the GOP electorate, but the entire electorate is just tired of the "say-one-thing-do-the-other", poll-tested, sound-bite nonsense that comes out of ALL politician's sound-holes constantly.

And the GOP is looking for somebody to channel their anger at the worst thing in the entire world: the pompous, over-credentialed, sub-70 IQ, piece of shit, rank-and-file politician. All of them could die in a fire and I would dance a happy jig.

All it takes is for one -- just one -- of the GOP candidates to harness that anger and start speaking like a fucking normal person and Trump's appeal will evaporate like a fall mist. My money is on Cruz, he's shown signs of anger and certainly seems to be the right one to take that on.

And as for Europe, you clowns will never understand us, so stop trying. When you can defend yourselves and feed yourselves and heat yourselves, then you can have an opinion. Right now, the entirety of the EU is just a bunch of huddled folks on the dole, under an umbrella that we provide. So go sit in the corner and pipe down.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 07:56:48 AM »
Trumps always in it for the free publicity... ???

This is not new.