Author Topic: Military to pay for 'transgender care' now  (Read 295 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Military to pay for 'transgender care' now
« on: August 13, 2015, 07:13:35 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/u-militarys-transgender-care-costs-negligible-study-says-123825055.html

anyone want to defend this nonsense?

wtf is happening to our country??

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Military to pay for 'transgender care' now
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 07:28:59 AM »
I would hope that there is a sensible place for all of us to go. Being transgender is a mental defect.  I am not saying that they should be herded up and shot, just saying that there is something not right in the brain that causes this.  People with mental illness should not be allowed to serve.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
i'll defend it.  just for argument's sake.

if a person is willing to put their ass on the line and go stand on a street corner in fallujah dodging IEDs and stray sniper rounds, so that the american standard of life remains high...

then yes, I support a little give if they have an itch in their pants and need some hormones.  I also supporting giving the troops steroids if they want them.  Would get many young gymrats to enlist, would be safe, cheap and monitored, and our troops would be badass. 

and we're talking 5 million a year out of a 47 BILLION dollar budget.  Screw it, let them have it.  They're risking their lives while armchair chickenhawks who never served are telling them they don't deserve this or that.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 12:18:31 PM »
but their 'gender crisis' has nothing whatsoever to do with military issues/needs and should certainly NOT be funded by taxpayer money.

the military should be a PC-free zone...it has no place whatsoever in the military and playing with these stupid liberal quotas/feelings games will only serve to weaken it.

5million may seem like 'nothing', but im certain there are much, much better and more practical uses for 5 million dollars than this nonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 12:32:39 PM »
but their 'gender crisis' has nothing whatsoever to do with military issues/needs and should certainly NOT be funded by taxpayer money.

the military should be a PC-free zone...it has no place whatsoever in the military and playing with these stupid liberal quotas/feelings games will only serve to weaken it.

5million may seem like 'nothing', but im certain there are much, much better and more practical uses for 5 million dollars than this nonsense.

youre right, 5 mil is a lot.  Maybe something like an 'elective allowance' where people can buy steroids, hormones, a little pot, vodka, whatever.  Let them enjoy the things people here are using.

I'm just saying, i'd give a soldier some hormones before i'd give a tax break to a fat dude, or welfare to an ex-con, that's all.