Author Topic: 24 Hours--My BLUNT Thread  (Read 15886 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
24 Hours--My BLUNT Thread
« on: August 13, 2015, 01:59:21 PM »
Im gonna talk about people and issues:

1. Be There/Simple Simon/UKJeff---I despise you. I would DEARLY love to smash your face in. You are a pathetic coward pussy of a human being (I wont say man) who yaps a lot and then cries like a little bitch when the tables turn on him. All that matters is your agenda. Youre a genuine piece of shit, and I firmly believe that in person you are the same. Also, I would have to say that hideous whore woman of yours has to be one of the 3 ugliest people walking (crawling?) this planet. I wont post a single piece of personal info here anymore, but I have everything. Every relative, every fb friend, address, phone number. I have EVERYTHING. I sincerely hope you die a gruesome death.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: 24 Hours--My BLUNT Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 02:01:32 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 02:01:57 PM »
 8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 02:02:19 PM »
And away we go!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 02:04:09 PM »
Josh doesn't care for Jeff, I have this hunch.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 02:04:36 PM »
Im gonna talk about people and issues:

1. Be There/Simple Simon/UKJeff---I despise you. I would DEARLY love to smash your face in. You are a pathetic coward pussy of a human being (I wont say man) who yaps a lot and then cries like a little bitch when the tables turn on him. All that matters is your agenda. Youre a genuine piece of shit, and I firmly believe that in person you are the same. Also, I would have to say that hideous whore woman of yours has to be one of the 3 ugliest people walking (crawling?) this planet. I wont post a single piece of personal info here anymore, but I have everything. Every relative, every fb friend, address, phone number. I have EVERYTHING. I sincerely hope you die a gruesome death.
Are you flirting with me?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 02:04:45 PM »
And away we go!
I'm sure there's more.... :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
2. Uncle Joon

Yes, he has helped me out and I am forever thankful. Do I like him?,...Im still on the fence a couple years later. Do I respect him? Oh fuck no, not 1%. Talked a big game about the money and clearly he has it, absolutely. Talks a big game about being all solid and hard and connected,....what a load of shit. Has specifically stated he is scared of Be There cause he has "connections". That frying pan faced douche has zero connections, other than a leash to his pitbull woman. And I dont care who it is, anyone who does cocaine or hard drugs will never have my respect. Drugs are for losers (other than weed). So this whole junior saying I am one of his best friends,.....get a grip we have never even met in person. And no, I would never go to London. No way I fly over a body of water--ever--for anyone.

probably add to this later

oh also--now joon rats out that sev posted Be Theres personal shit and kisses Be Theres ass after everything that has happened? Holy fuck, put on your dress joon

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 02:06:13 PM »
Are you flirting with me?

joke all you want, maybe some of your fb friends and relatives need to check their "other" facebook inbox

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »
joke all you want, maybe some of your fb friends and relatives need to check their "other" facebook inbox
Im sure it will all blow over and we will be friends again at some point.
We used to PM , have you forgotten that?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 02:07:55 PM »
3. AJ

used to have tons of respect for him. Got me going in hacking. Then as time went on he just came across as a total pussy that plays both sides trying to be buddy buddy with everyone (inthis case me and ohhh lets say Ron). I dont respect 2 way cowards. Would never do anything bad to him, just dont respect him anymore.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 02:09:30 PM »
Do me do me  :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 02:09:59 PM »
Im sure it will all blow over and we will be friends again at some point.
We used to PM , have you forgotten that?

we will never be friends. You absolutely crossed 22 miles over any line with your constant trolling and derailing of threads and ruining this board and then crying like a child when shit doesnt go your way. You claim theres nothing on this board for you YET YOU HAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF POSTS? A real fucking man would just hit the road. The only possibility I see is your brain has shit the bed and you are in clinical depression. If you are, well, suicide is your best option

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 02:11:21 PM »
Do me do me  :D

I have nothing against you at all. You are pretty straight up and tell it like it is. And big ups for proving you had that girlfriend---who owes you that money anyways?
 I think you'd be cool in real life

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 02:11:42 PM »
3. AJ

used to have tons of respect for him. Got me going in hacking. Then as time went on he just came across as a total pussy that plays both sides trying to be buddy buddy with everyone (inthis case me and ohhh lets say Ron). I dont respect 2 way cowards. Would never do anything bad to him, just dont respect him anymore.

I am honored to be included. As you and I discussed, I do what I do for the white hat side of the equation. I have the utmost respect for the black hats and had hopes to use your darker talents for good. It was suggested that you or your friends were DOS'ing a place I care about and I wish to help alleviate that pain. I would have done the very same for ripped.com. <-- this was your site name...

I still have respect for you, my erstwhile friend.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 02:12:58 PM »
I am honored to be included. As you and I discussed, I do what I do for the white hat side of the equation. I have the utmost respect for the black hats and had hopes to use your darker talents for good. It was suggested that you or your friends were DOS'ing a place I care about and I wish to help alleviate that pain. I would have done the very same for ripped.com.

I still have respect for you, my erstwhile friend.

ya its all good--we definitely play for opposite teams

strangely I only dos'd it once and even told Ron so he would upgrade--I have no idea who kept drilling it after that

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 02:14:52 PM »
welcome back, Josh.

I hope you are doing well.  :)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 02:15:10 PM »
I have nothing against you at all. You are pretty straight up and tell it like it is. And big ups for proving you had that girlfriend---who owes you that money anyways?
 I think you'd be cool in real life

I'm super cool in real life. Samuel L Jackson would look like a dork next to me.

That'd be Xfactor. And I hold no hope of ever seeing it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 02:15:40 PM »
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2015, 02:16:32 PM »
I'm super cool in real life. Samuel L Jackson would look like a dork next to me.

That'd be Xfactor. And I hold no hope of ever seeing it.

He just blew town rather than pay that hundo. High roller, huh? Joon would have paypal'd that money in a heartbeat.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 02:16:36 PM »
welcome back, Josh.

I hope you are doing well.  :)

thanks
ya Im doing good and the Potato is good, sleeping right here beside me

ritch

• Getbig V