Author Topic: Hey Fundies - Ben Carson has done research on aborted fetuses  (Read 1827 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hey Fundies - Ben Carson has done research on aborted fetuses
« on: August 13, 2015, 03:10:55 PM »
somehow I expect you will all find a way to say this was OK

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/ben-carson-did-research-on-17-week-fetal-tissue/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1612580

Jen Gunter, an obstetrician-gynecologist, wrote on her blog that Carson had co-authored an academic paper published in Hum Pathol, in which he described working with material "from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hey Fundies - Ben Carson who has done research on aborted fetuses
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 03:12:39 PM »
Carson steps in serious shit here.   All those nazi quotes should have been a warning about this man.

Maybe he will claim "i didn't know" or "I dont recall".   And getbiggers will defend him like they did hermann cain or sarah palin, when overwhelming proof was met with "oh, they're lying, they're all lying, it's a lib witch hunt".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Fundies - Ben Carson has done research on aborted fetuses
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 05:52:05 PM »
Carson also went to mich state, which conservative groups have rated as VERY FAR LEFT.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/10/hail_to_the_liberals_conservat.html

Let's face it, Carson got his entire education at liberal school, did experiments on aborted babies, and is now pretending to be conservative.

haha OMG!! Yes, Yale is located in Liberal Northeast. Carson hates liberals so much, but he didnt mind going to a liberal school (Yale). ;D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 07:01:06 PM »
Obviously, he "misspoke".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 07:41:30 PM »

lurker, is this a dealbreaker for ben carson?   

He's very vocal about being anti-abortion
http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Ben_Carson_Abortion.htm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 11:26:02 PM »
somehow I expect you will all find a way to say this was OK

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/ben-carson-did-research-on-17-week-fetal-tissue/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1612580

Jen Gunter, an obstetrician-gynecologist, wrote on her blog that Carson had co-authored an academic paper published in Hum Pathol, in which he described working with material "from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation."

Retard....but but but ...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ben-carson-performed-experiments-with-aborted-babies-tissue

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 05:38:58 AM »
his first Perry 'oops' moment
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 05:48:28 AM »
"Plus, he's into that whole Yale thing"  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 06:10:51 AM »
It's all "part of God's Grand Plan" for him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 08:26:15 AM »
Amazing how libtards carry on without reading.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ben-carson-performed-experiments-with-aborted-babies-tissue

What a surprise that Coach is the first fundie to show up with this stupid excuse

I doubt they procured the fetal tissue themselves (and this will be his excuse) but he absolutely did research with aborted fetal tissue

Dr. Carson published a paper in the November 1992 Human Pathology Journal detailing his use of cells taken from two aborted babies.

"Human choroid plexus ependyma and nasal mucosa were obtained from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week of gestation," the paper, which Carson co-authored, reads.

“The issue of fetal tissue has everything to do with how the tissue is acquired," he told MSNBC. "Killing babies and harvesting tissue for sale is very different than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it, which is exactly the source of the tissue used in our research.”

Carson previously told The Washington Post, "You have to look at the intent."

"When pathologists receive specimen, their job is to prepare the specimen. They have no job opining on where the tissue came from," he said.

That's like a DEA agent saying sure I smoked crack but I didn't buy it I just took it out of the evidence locker

I guarantee someone paid for those tissue samples to show up in their lab but I guess as long as Ben Carson didn't personally open his wallet and pay for it then it's perfectly fine to use tissue from aborted fetuses for medical experiments

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 08:29:39 AM »
That's like a DEA agent saying sure I smoked crack but I didn't buy it I just took it out of the evidence locker

I guarantee someone paid for those tissue samples to show up in their lab but I guess as long as Ben Carson didn't personally open his wallet and pay for it then it's perfectly fine to use tissue from aborted fetuses for medical experiments

Is this statement correct?

Ben Carson is worth ten million dollars.
Some of that money was earned by doing experiments upon tissue from aborted babies.
Carson didn't personally pay for that tissue, but he did experiments on it. 

Is this correct?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 08:40:01 AM »
Is this statement correct?

Ben Carson is worth ten million dollars.
Some of that money was earned by doing experiments upon tissue from aborted babies.
Carson didn't personally pay for that tissue, but he did experiments on it. 

Is this correct?

he published a paper about experiments he conducted using tissue from aborted fetuses, one of which was aborted at 17 weeks.  Though of course the age of the fetus doesn't really matter to fundies.  From the nanosecond that the sperm entered the woman the bible says that life is created so the good doctor knowingly conducted experiments on murdered human beings who someone paid money to acquire and then make available to him.

that is a fact

but since someone else procured the aborted fetal tissue Jesus and his Daddy are perfectly fine with him benefiting from the use of it

read your bible

it's all in there somewhere

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 09:10:15 AM »
he published a paper about experiments he conducted using tissue from aborted fetuses, one of which was aborted at 17 weeks.  Though of course the age of the fetus doesn't really matter to fundies.  From the nanosecond that the sperm entered the woman the bible says that life is created so the good doctor knowingly conducted experiments on murdered human beings who someone paid money to acquire and then make available to him.

that is a fact

it doesn't matter who physically paid for the tissue and picked it up.

Carson knew what he was working with, and where it came from.  Just because he didn't sign the receipt, doesn't mean he's any less culpable in creating the demand for such tissue. 

Was he paid by the obama admin/govt to perform these experiments?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 07:30:07 PM »

Or "embellished".   

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 03:00:09 AM »
Amazing how libtards carry on without reading.

you are a walking parody, it's hilarious. You are known for not reading shit and sometimes posting satire in which you confuse it for reality.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 05:54:24 AM »
Or "embellished".   

So, three months ago, you guys claimed Carson stepped in it, had his Rick Perry moment, and was full of hot air.

Now, he's the front-runner, beating H. Clinton in multiple polls, and just amassed $3.5 million thanks to a screwball Politico hitpiece that backfired BIG TIME.