Author Topic: This weeks pics  (Read 14891 times)

whitewidow

This weeks pics
« on: August 14, 2015, 02:45:19 AM »
started anadrol-50. I also raised my AI's , Had a few re-feeds. I am way dryer,more full and my delts are more capped overall more dimesional looking but still cutt. these pics are still with a 10$ phone so not great pics but you should see a diffrence.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: This weeks pics
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 07:54:15 AM »
Looking great.

You really need a new phone bro. ;D

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »
Looking great.

You really need a new phone bro. ;D

8)

I'll use a Iphone for next weeks pics. These phones take awful pictures. In person I look way more impressive

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 01:27:36 PM »
Good stuff!
Mr. AZ 2003

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 02:27:47 PM »
What lab of gear do you use?.  lol jk looking ok

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »
What lab of gear do you use, so I know not to ever touch it.  lol jk looking ok

lol! you crack me up, super hard to please! that means alot coming from you!  - I'm just using UGL. my achileries are human grade. I use watson Test cyp sometimes. My prescription for the cyp is small-I like sust better anyway. brother I just got back into lifting. Ive only been training consistently for 8 months. I took a few years off due to the car wreck and the back injurys.

I was told I would never be able to lift a weight again and I worked through horrible circumstances and forced myself to get back in the gym. If I had not quit for those 3-4 years I would be way more advanced. I do have muscle memory wich is kicking in. I don't know what else I can do. I'm not impressive in pictures, you can see my phone is shit! In person I am way more impressive looking. some look better in pictures and less impressive in person-in my case due to my phone it's the opposite.

You have to admit that is decent progress for 1 week. look at the old pics I filled out way nicer and my delts are way more capped, I'm just altogether fuller,wider , thicker yet I kept my conditioning,weight and water down so I'm still decently cutt and still super veiny. I had color on me so can't see my veins as well in those pics.

I just got back from the doctors and everything is good! BP was 112/82 heart rate was 88 BPS. My weight was perfect! 173lbs even. I'm going for more of a physique look. conditioning is super important these days. Sure I could change up my diet and put on a bunch of bloat. I look way better then last week and I dropped 1 pound. just keep checking in the progress will get better and better.

I just need to throw in some HGH. My AAS use is way lower right now. I use very little sust. maybe 500mg a week. 50mg winstrol EOD, 50mg anadrol pre-workout the rest is just diet. You guys will be surprised 8 months from now.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 03:11:38 PM »
Kill that shit 8 months mother fucker. Put in work

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 03:30:42 PM »
Kill that shit 8 months mother fucker. Put in work

well 8 months would give me a year and a half of consistent training, I bust ass in there brother and I diet hard. who knows let's see what happens I'm updating weekly so maybe in 8-12 weeks I will look pretty peak.
do you think that looks like a good change for 1 week? especially since I changed up my stack. I dropped the tren. Just winstrol 50mg eod, 500mg sust, 50mg anadrol pre-workout. so about a gram if you count orals.

I can see a huge improvement in a week but like I said this phone takes shitty pics. I am way wider and delts are way more capped. I didn;t even gain a pound still 173lbs so I'm getting lean off a stack like that. My diet is super clean ,even my re-feed days is super high in carbs but clean complex carbs mainly in the morning and afternoon I'll cutt-off carbs after my post workout meal. I do alot of cardio and conditioning exercises so my workouts are splits some days.

You don't see any diffrence in the pics from last week to this week? I'm way thicker,wider and my delts are starting to cap nicely. we can make it a 16 week transformation I just think peak conditioning takes 1.5 years consistent training. If I rush it I might fuck it up like last year and wind up at 220lbs-15%BF with no veins or conditioning. conditioning is super important these days.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 03:42:49 PM »
Yes I notice good difference. ^That was a motivational comment. I'm sick of tren sides r r too bad it's just not as comfortable to run and I know it's bad for me.
Also when I stop tren after about a week my shoulders will break out and then be gone after the 3rd week so u notice anything similar?
Plus by the end of a run with tren I'm so fucking ill non stop for no reason and bi polar as fuck I deal with but probly not any more

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »
Yes I notice good difference. ^That was a motivational comment. I'm sick of tren sides r r too bad it's just not as comfortable to run and I know it's bad for me.
Also when I stop tren after about a week my shoulders will break out and then be gone after the 3rd week so u notice anything similar?
Plus by the end of a run with tren I'm so fucking ill non stop for no reason and bi polar as fuck I deal with but probly not any more

I handle tren side effects well. of course i can get moody and have waves of felling like shit but they pass. I dropped the tren. on a heavy day I might shoot a amp of tren suspension but that's once a week. I'm stronger then I look. Thanks for the feedback shit like that keeps me motivated. I'll get there and represent our board well.

I think I should be in extreme shape since I am a steroid moderator even though I think some guy with insane science knowledge could not even lift but know how drugs work and be qualified to give good advice. I know some steroid moderators/steroid gurus who just look horrible. I'm nothing special but I do try to walk the talk.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 06:03:21 PM »
Look good man! Hey your bp is really good too for running that much stuff. Cardio?

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2015, 12:37:33 AM »
Good stuff man. I'm using the same approach currently, just dieting clean and running 500mg test. Previously used higher doses but I all I had to show for it was gyno. Conditioning and clean diet is the best route by far to looking impressive in the long run

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 01:15:40 AM »
Look good man! Hey your bp is really good too for running that much stuff. Cardio?

Thanks X! Yes!I'm a Insane cardio nutt and I eat very well(no junk food) on re-feed days I'll eat more muffins in the morning and might grab a burger and fries but I make it at home with lean ground beef and just basic oven fries(I don't eat out anymore!)!I think conditioning these days is super important. I put in 3-5 miles each session. I still can hit 7 minute miles.

I used to be a endurance runner,I ran a few marathons when I was 19 wich are 26.2 miles so putting in 3-5 miles a day HIT style is nothing. My heart rate runs a tad high but that's because I'm super active and drink alot of coffee. The doctors look me over pretty well check my breathing look for swelling in the ankles and legs and I'm always good to go no water retention in the ankles or legs. pretty dry. BP is always good. Bloodwork is good my RBC count is a tad high but nothing concerning.

My cardio is done HIT style and so is my weight training. I'm doing mainly the big 3. all compound movements. alot of basic deadlifts,squats and bench press plus I'll do arms twice a week ,one volume day and one heavy day. 2 leg training sessions one volume one heavy day. I always stick to alot of the basics compound movements and then volume for arms but also have my heavy days. I'll keep this going. I'm trying to represent this board well. Like I said being a steroid moderator I should walk the talk. I should be in insane condition. It will happen I gaurantee it!

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 01:21:31 AM »
Good stuff man. I'm using the same approach currently, just dieting clean and running 500mg test. Previously used higher doses but I all I had to show for it was gyno. Conditioning and clean diet is the best route by far to looking impressive in the long run

Thanks brother. Yes no point of being big if your BF% is over 10-12%. I'm telling guys not even to start a cycle un less they are 8% BF. So I have to follow what I preach. I got down to 8%BF before I started the anadrol. You can get shredded off any compound as long as your diet is in check and your using the proper AI's and doing cardio.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »
I notice the difference in a week, too.  Keep it up, WW.  But dob't fuck yourself up to prove any points.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 01:42:28 PM »
I notice the difference in a week, too.  Keep it up, WW.  But dob't fuck yourself up to prove any points.

No I wouldn't do that! This was my approach the whole time was to get lean as possible then blow back up but this time slower and without raising my BF%. MY dosage is lower right now. MY AI's are higher. I added anadrol but dropped the Tren.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 10:49:22 PM »
One thing that makes me fell better while cycling is Donating blood. I get carpet tunnel symptoms on cycle sometimes and feel like my circulation is different. Once I give blood...I feel better in days.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 01:57:02 AM »
One thing that makes me fell better while cycling is Donating blood. I get carpet tunnel symptoms on cycle sometimes and feel like my circulation is different. Once I give blood...I feel better in days.

Yeah that's a good idea. My RBC count is a little high. I was told to give blood every few months

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 02:33:09 AM »
No I wouldn't do that! This was my approach the whole time was to get lean as possible then blow back up but this time slower and without raising my BF%. MY dosage is lower right now. MY AI's are higher. I added anadrol but dropped the Tren.
good approach.
ive also been guilty of bulking hard and cutting hard and switching too often...
always got the overbulked hamster face within 2 weeks of bulking because i jumped right in with too high kcals

my last bulk went PERFECT, 12 weeks, about 25lbs gained, zero fat gain... got bloated about 8 weeks in but didnt put on any fat at all.
obviously gained a ton of water and im down 17lbs already after 3 weeks of cutting now, lol. i guess about 10-15lbs was water loss since 10 lbs came off within the first week lol. but im leaner already than when i started the bulk. cant wait to see how i look another 10 lbs lighter, then ill see how much real tissue ive put on... id be happy with 5-6lbs quality tissue over 12 weeks (used slin and extreme dosages though so the water weight gain was expected).

its weird as fuck how you can look twice as big from intramuscular water retention alone. fucking insane what slin and high doses do in that regard.

pump you fucking full of water and glycogen. complete illusion of size.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2015, 02:57:22 AM »
good approach.
ive also been guilty of bulking hard and cutting hard and switching too often...
always got the overbulked hamster face within 2 weeks of bulking because i jumped right in with too high kcals

my last bulk went PERFECT, 12 weeks, about 25lbs gained, zero fat gain... got bloated about 8 weeks in but didnt put on any fat at all.
obviously gained a ton of water and im down 17lbs already after 3 weeks of cutting now, lol. i guess about 10-15lbs was water loss since 10 lbs came off within the first week lol. but im leaner already than when i started the bulk. cant wait to see how i look another 10 lbs lighter, then ill see how much real tissue ive put on... id be happy with 5-6lbs quality tissue over 12 weeks (used slin and extreme dosages though so the water weight gain was expected).

its weird as fuck how you can look twice as big from intramuscular water retention alone. fucking insane what slin and high doses do in that regard.

I blew my bulk cycle last year! I blew up way to quick plus I started at too high of a BF%. I couldn;t be happier how I look right now. I fit into clothes I had since I was 18 years old. My waist is 28 Inches and I'm holding size! even onm the anadrol you can cutt on anadrol it's all diet depenent. You will fill out but not get the water retention if your using your AI's right. I believe in pretty heavy AI use when using multiple compounds especially when I'm using drugs that can cause water retention but to be honest I can cutt on dianabol if I want. I can also puff up on dianabol just depends on how strict I'm dieting and if I'm nailing my AI's right wich takes time to get it 100% right.

pump you fucking full of water and glycogen. complete illusion of size.

I saw your bulking pictures and they were good, you should jump in on the transformation thread or post them on this thread. I want out members to be in better shape then guys on other steroid boards so everybody using step up your training and diet and lets represent getbig well! I'm doing everything I can . I'll only get better in time.everybody who thinks I use alot of gear it's not that true compared to what some just gymrat uses. I run about a gram right now that's including the orals. The there are these crazy fucks who are not impressive who run 5-7 grams a week

pharmacist

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 04:58:02 AM »
  WW ! The lean machine  :)

Keep up the good work sir! You just started, its a long way but I am sure its worth every minute :)

Best Regards

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2015, 05:35:05 AM »
I rarely come on this board but things are slow at the G&O so I was just scrolling through the various boards. I'm glad I popped in here.

WhiteWidow, you and I has had major differences and heated arguments but I am always honest. I've always chided you for never posting pics because I had you down as a little fatso. Well, you certainly shut me up. My jaw dropped when I saw your pic. And considering your injuries it's amazing. And if the best is yet to come... I don't know what to say.

Enough time has past for me so there's no hard feelings. And I'm long gone from the gh15 world and that was the impetus for our falling out.

Props!

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 04:57:20 PM »
I rarely come on this board but things are slow at the G&O so I was just scrolling through the various boards. I'm glad I popped in here.

WhiteWidow, you and I has had major differences and heated arguments but I am always honest. I've always chided you for never posting pics because I had you down as a little fatso. Well, you certainly shut me up. My jaw dropped when I saw your pic. And considering your injuries it's amazing. And if the best is yet to come... I don't know what to say.

Enough time has past for me so there's no hard feelings. And I'm long gone from the gh15 world and that was the impetus for our falling out.

Props!

Thanks brother! I'm a diffrent person! I was fucked up on painkillers for a few years and that wqas back when we were fighting. I have alot of respect for you brother! I know we both did some fucked up stuff to one another but that was in the past! Your a good guy!

Thanks brother! I'm a diffrent person! I was fucked up on painkillers for a few years and that wqas back when we were fighting. I have alot of respect for you brother! I know we both did some fucked up stuff to one another but that was in the past! Your a good guy!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2015, 06:19:05 PM »
Ww how big is your cock, i mean stash...

why did/would you think it's a good idea to ask that?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2015, 08:00:12 PM »
why did/would you think it's a good idea to ask that?

Many lovers of the cock on this board.