Author Topic: I think Vegan Gains is a genuine Sociopath  (Read 21854 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: I think Vegan Gains is a genuine Sociopath
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2015, 03:28:56 AM »
Steve Jobs was more fukced in the head than this guy and millions of people worshipped that toolbag...

He was a tool. Wozniak is the man who is the true core of Apple - a technical genius.
The guy from Computer Chronicles(forgot his name) once tried to get Apple and Co. onto his show and Jobs behaved like he owed him something.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2015, 05:09:48 AM »
Vegan Gains
::)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2015, 05:19:42 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2015, 05:47:43 AM »
Watched one where he mocked DLB for claiming natural. Total prick, but I sort of enjoyed seeing that.

He may be vegan, but he's beating dead horses over and over again...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2015, 06:38:58 AM »
You can take the Hodge Twins of whatever the fuck their names are,Jason Genova,Vegan Gains and Jason Blaha and count on one finger all that they have accomplished in the "Iron Game: and that one thing is just YouTube.
::)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2015, 06:45:14 AM »
He's an intelligent and smart guy, well-spoken, i like when he rips youtubers and the fitness industry... But yeah, he's a sociopath, he also admitted it...

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2015, 07:12:28 AM »
He's an intelligent and smart guy, well-spoken, i like when he rips youtubers and the fitness industry... But yeah, he's a sociopath, he also admitted it...
This ^^

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2015, 07:59:24 AM »
Mark Hunt switching to vegan diet after watching animal cruelty
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/16/9159861/ufc-news-facebook-heavyweight-mark-hunt-switching-to-vegan-diet?_ga=1.225287770.1316089814.1435047869

At 41-years-old, combat sports legend Mark Hunt may have decided to make a serious change to his lifestyle. The 'Super Samoan' posted a disturbing video of animal cruelty on his Facebook feed with the caption, "I'm going vegan, hate this."

The video provides coverage of the inner workings of the fourth largest pig farm in the United States. Pigs and piglets can be seen suffering immensely, as they are left to live out their short lives in a grotesque environment and face violent abuse from the employees.

Vegans, similar to vegetarians, do not eat meat, but also do not consume any animal products what so ever. That means Mark Hunt will no longer be eating any dairy products, eggs or honey. As well as encompassing the diet, veganism also forbids the purchase of animal products such as leather, fur, silk, wool and certain cosmetics and soaps.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2015, 08:36:51 AM »
This ^^

You know, the video about his grandfather was a bit creepy, although i've seen much worse, but those videos about youtubers are hilarious, and he's on point... Furious Pete, Lex Fitness, Mike Chang, Ben Pakulski and others are are all clueless marketing jokes regarding nutrition, they don't know what they're talking about... Love the video at the Toronto Pro where he goes in their face, with Lex Fitness is laughable...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2016, 07:44:32 AM »
I'm VERY late to the Vegan gains party

I just started watching his videos this weekend

anyway--this guy has to be a "work" right?!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2016, 07:47:58 AM »
btw--honestly I think the most annoying thing is his canadian affect....other than that his trolling doesn't really annoy me that much

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2016, 08:43:14 AM »
I think AFFERMAN said it best.

This kid may be a sociopath but he is a damn good public speaker who apparently says controversial (or not) 'stuff' that people (generation nothing???) like to hear about health, diet , and the fitness and bodybuilding game.

He found a controversial subject and took it to YOUTUBE and is making money with it.

Anyone know how much?

Some GetBiggers on this Board have similar and somewhat controversial opinions but failed to hop  on the ridiculing YOUTUBE bandwagon like this kid did.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2016, 08:49:30 AM »
I think AFFERMAN said it best.

This kid may be a sociopath but he is a damn good public speaker who apparently says controversial (or not) 'stuff' that people (generation nothing???) like to hear about health, diet , and the fitness and bodybuilding game.

He found a controversial subject and took it to YOUTUBE and is making money with it.

Anyone know how much?

Some GetBiggers on this Board have similar and somewhat controversial opinions but failed to hop  on the ridiculing YOUTUBE bandwagon like this kid did.

good public speaker? Vegan Gains is as personable as Jay Cutler and his voice is mundane and tedious. So not in my book.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2016, 08:51:44 AM »
I don't think Jay cutler would ever stab a child tho

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2016, 09:34:20 AM »
The last kid I tonked with a mallet had it coming.  If you can't be sportsmanlike then stay off the croquet pitch.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2016, 12:07:13 PM »
He was a tool. Wozniak is the man who is the true core of Apple - a technical genius.
The guy from Computer Chronicles(forgot his name) once tried to get Apple and Co. onto his show and Jobs behaved like he owed him something.
Jobs was a creative and business genius.
He is basically responsible for making the hobbyist computer a required household item, made apple and pixtar wealthy. He also could see want people wanted and was able to generate hype.
He also made iTunes, basically the first legal music download store.
 The iPod, the modern touchscreen smartphone and tablet, The first gui on a computer, the first web server was on a next box, pushing newer tech like uefi, CDs, etc.

A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »
a sociopath wouldn't care about animals

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2016, 05:47:03 PM »
I'm VERY late to the Vegan gains party

I just started watching his videos this weekend

anyway--this guy has to be a "work" right?!
He picks fitness guys/YouTube personalities with either more cred than he does, more famous than he is, or have better physiquws than he does. Says the obvious, and gains attention off of them and the resulting feud/response. That is basically is whole schtick.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2016, 12:15:36 PM »
a sociopath wouldn't care about animals

E

Not so sure. In fact, it's often a huge red flag. The PETA-type 'rights' obsession, anyway. Maybe not true sociopathy, but people haters just the same.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2016, 12:35:50 PM »
This guy has one of the most disturbing worldviews I have ever heard.  Tried filming his Grandfather having a heart attack until family members intervened and then proceeds to attack his grandfather constantly about his lifestyle even though his grandfather made it to 82.  Was out walking with his grandfather and constantly criticised him for stopping when walking up a hill, told him it was because of his shitty lifestyle, the grandfather responded by saying it was because he was 82.  Says he is happy his grandfather is dead because he told him as a boy he was a worthless piece of shit and hit him a couple of times.  Sounds like the grandfather had him pegged from the get go.

yes, Vegan Gains is either:
- sociopath
- idiot
- psychopath

or one or more of the above combined

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2016, 03:52:56 PM »
Jack Lalanne ate meat a few times everyday and I ved a pretty good while. When someone this young thinks they have shit figured out its comical. Poor lil fucker still lives with his grandparents and sounds like he is mid 20's???  Wtf?? If you still live with rents or grand rents - stfu as far as giving advice...

No way in hell would I hire a lil weirdo like this - kid needs to take this off the internet or he will pretty much always be about as successful as he is right now

X2

What a fucking weirdo It must be young millenials with no emotions that follow and trust this guy he's not fooling anybody that has a brain

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2016, 09:39:53 AM »
Jobs was a creative and business genius.
He is basically responsible for making the hobbyist computer a required household item, made apple and pixtar wealthy. He also could see want people wanted and was able to generate hype.
He also made iTunes, basically the first legal music download store.
 The iPod, the modern touchscreen smartphone and tablet, The first gui on a computer, the first web server was on a next box, pushing newer tech like uefi, CDs, etc.

Fair point - I'm biased against big business so I don't like the hype around his "persona".

epic_alien

« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2016, 10:00:25 AM »
It's in the Bible. This is not something made up. I'm not trolling you. Read a 1611 KJV Bible.  Everything I'm telling you is true. And now you see why the  Bible was taken away from us. People don't take kindly to this information.  Now you see why we were slaves in Babylon, Egypt, Assyria,  Greece, Rome and America. Look what it's done to you?  You are a completely different person to me now that I've pointed these things out over the last couple weeks. BUT, it's the truth.

People in very high places ensure we don't find this info out about us being Hebrews and don't want us following The Most High's Laws, statues and Commandments to receive blessings promised to us in the covenant between us and The Most High. When we obey as a people we are blessed. When we don't, we are cursed.

if you believe this stuff wigs, then why don't you go out and spread the word, and help others live a good and peaceful life? why not do something good with it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2016, 03:08:46 PM »
1.) steve jobs was a marketing genius and was the greatest futurist in his time.
2.) Most of the greatest minds in the world are not the nicest or social people. i.e, Micheal Jordan, thomas edison, nikola tesla, mark zuckerberg, Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, albert einstein, inc.
A

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2016, 03:35:27 PM »
Someone needs to off that kid. Even though he's asexual (I'm sure it's not by choice like he says) he's a huge risk for pissing in the gene pool.