Author Topic: Trump defends Planned Parenthood  (Read 540 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Trump defends Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »
Actually Trump is looking more and more every day like a moderate Democrat :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 03:49:00 PM »
Actually Trump is looking more and more every day like a moderate Democrat :D :D

YES HE IS!   

I LOL'd when I heard Trump say the place he gets his info on military strategy was watching Col Jack Jacobs and Michael Bolton, MSNBC analysts.   He actually used the words "shows", as he watches MSNBC for his military advice hahahahaha

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 04:27:55 PM »
YES HE IS!   

I LOL'd when I heard Trump say the place he gets his info on military strategy was watching Col Jack Jacobs and Michael Bolton, MSNBC analysts.   He actually used the words "shows", as he watches MSNBC for his military advice hahahahaha

incredible if true!...MSNBC should come out with a new slogan...."if its good enough for Trump, its good enough for you" ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 06:18:34 PM »
incredible if true!...MSNBC should come out with a new slogan...."if its good enough for Trump, its good enough for you" ;)

Trump is pandering to the left really hard.  he was all sweet and gentle to that obnoxious dick head Chuck Todd.   I mean, Chucky was hitting him over and over with these prepared gotcha Qs... the kinda stuff that would have had Twump dropping C-bombs a month ago.  Instead, he was all calm and likeable. 

he's going after the lib base now.   he KNOWS that the repub base is so thickheaded... as soon as they get their trump bumper sticker (done), they'll stick with him.   Trump can go on NBC and play nice now, since he knows repubs refuse to watch it or admit it exists. 

Trump is going to be a bigger democrat than obama, once he's in power.  He either wins, or loses, 40 states to Hilary.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 05:28:32 AM »
Trump is pandering to the left really hard.  he was all sweet and gentle to that obnoxious dick head Chuck Todd.   I mean, Chucky was hitting him over and over with these prepared gotcha Qs... the kinda stuff that would have had Twump dropping C-bombs a month ago.  Instead, he was all calm and likeable. 

he's going after the lib base now.   he KNOWS that the repub base is so thickheaded... as soon as they get their trump bumper sticker (done), they'll stick with him.   Trump can go on NBC and play nice now, since he knows repubs refuse to watch it or admit it exists. 

Trump is going to be a bigger democrat than obama, once he's in power.  He either wins, or loses, 40 states to Hilary.

let us hope and pray you are correct.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 07:03:23 AM »

All Republicans become Democrats once elected....they come back to reality :D