Author Topic: anyone ran just test prop at 100mg a day before? Good results?  (Read 5079 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Been on this for 2 weeks, sometimes dont pin sundays or wednesdays so maybe its more like 600mg a week. Sometimes hit it subq when im not feeling like hitting delts (thats all i do by the way, have a flat ass full of nerves for some reason. Hate pinning there).

Also using .25mg of adex ED (from doctor, so its real)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: anyone ran just test prop at 100mg a day before? Good results?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 09:21:01 AM »
Shoot the quad! T prop at that dosage ide assume would b the same as a gram or 750 of Enanthate mayb less bloat end result should b same

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 09:53:35 AM »
Been on this for 2 weeks, sometimes dont pin sundays or wednesdays so maybe its more like 600mg a week. Sometimes hit it subq when im not feeling like hitting delts (thats all i do by the way, have a flat ass full of nerves for some reason. Hate pinning there).

Also using .25mg of adex ED (from doctor, so its real)

Depends on what your stats are,, height weight bf%?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 10:23:19 AM »
currently running 50mg prop twice a week, impressive vegan gains  :'(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 10:54:07 AM »
i'm doing the exact same now except i also pin 30 mg of tren ace with it

i've gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks and with only a slight increase in bodyfat, up maybe 1%

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 12:34:48 AM »
Why pin prop everyday when you can pin a longer Ester once a week? The scar tissue buildup will be retarded

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 05:14:44 AM »
not on its own, test prop+npp 100mg everyday was really good.
no water and impressive fullness
added EQ at a hefty dose and one of the best cycles i've ever ran,
test prop only at 100mg ed for me wouldn't be enough for new growth but could be for someone else.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
Why pin prop everyday when you can pin a longer Ester once a week? The scar tissue buildup will be retarded

Cuz i have it on hand

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 01:42:51 PM »
not on its own, test prop+npp 100mg everyday was really good.
no water and impressive fullness
added EQ at a hefty dose and one of the best cycles i've ever ran,
test prop only at 100mg ed for me wouldn't be enough for new growth but could be for someone else.

this is why i ask stats...Many people will be able to maintain quite well on this dose and recomp..While the novice will be able to balloon 20-30 lbs heavier..

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 03:53:10 PM »
6ft, cut to 185. Waist is 31 inch. Wide shoulders. Using this to try and grow lean with a reverse diet, as i am naturally an endo. Never again will
 I permabulk. Been on trt for about 4 yrs now. Cycled mainly under 500mgs of total AAS when i blast. Rarely use orals but when i do its superdmz 2.0 or msten

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 05:35:43 PM »
6ft, cut to 185. Waist is 31 inch. Wide shoulders. Using this to try and grow lean with a reverse diet, as i am naturally an endo. Never again will
 I permabulk. Been on trt for about 4 yrs now. Cycled mainly under 500mgs of total AAS when i blast. Rarely use orals but when i do its superdmz 2.0 or msten

Understand that this doesn't give me a great depiction of your BF % as 31 inch waist could be all different types of BF even with endos alot of them can store fat in the abdominal region and not have a great mid section until 7-8% bf..where some endos will be 15% bf but have a good midsection because most of the fat is store in their lower back AND they're wider...

But anyway, with those stats you will absolutely see gains at 500-700mg/week and if continuing to blast over an extended period of time you will continue to gain until you're in that 210-220 range with 600-700mg... Then you will only be able to maintain a certain look that isn't very dry but will continue to be able to knock down your bf% a bit until you've reached your max potential for that dose.. You can get to singles at that weight BUT it won't be dry singles... that's where you would want to add the orals if you aren't familiar with any other injectables?? And still want to look dry?? And if those are the only 2 orals you use i would much more suggest DMZ3.0 as there isn't as much bloat with it but will put on quality size..Not as harsh of a compound as people think and i think it's HUGE diamond in the rough as far as orals go...Yet there are better alternatives than both...Anyway

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 07:53:28 PM »
Understand that this doesn't give me a great depiction of your BF % as 31 inch waist could be all different types of BF even with endos alot of them can store fat in the abdominal region and not have a great mid section until 7-8% bf..where some endos will be 15% bf but have a good midsection because most of the fat is store in their lower back AND they're wider...

But anyway, with those stats you will absolutely see gains at 500-700mg/week and if continuing to blast over an extended period of time you will continue to gain until you're in that 210-220 range with 600-700mg... Then you will only be able to maintain a certain look that isn't very dry but will continue to be able to knock down your bf% a bit until you've reached your max potential for that dose.. You can get to singles at that weight BUT it won't be dry singles... that's where you would want to add the orals if you aren't familiar with any other injectables?? And still want to look dry?? And if those are the only 2 orals you use i would much more suggest DMZ3.0 as there isn't as much bloat with it but will put on quality size..Not as harsh of a compound as people think and i think it's HUGE diamond in the rough as far as orals go...Yet there are better alternatives than both...Anyway

from what i understand analblow here runs test only and he looks pretty dry to me

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 08:07:56 PM »
from what i understand analblow here runs test only and he looks pretty dry to me

This is why i ask stats... as these mixed with race and genetics and of corse ESTER will ultimately determine how the physique looks... So yes he picked the right ester... If he's age 18-27 there is more GH in his blood and it hasn't quite started to decline yet so he will be able to toy with higher levels of testosterone before he bloats too much... And if he's german or italian (which tends to have harder muscle) that will also contribute to how the effects of test will result on the physique.. If you're using decent dosages of letrozole while running test and you know what you're doing...You can also stay harder whilst the scale gains come slower, the muscle looks better and more separated than it would otherwise..

Yet you look at this pic and you see that if he revealed midsection you would NOT see contest ready condition nor do you really see dryness...Just that his person genetically has a "drier" upper body where he doesn't store much other than his quality..BUT this also means the upper body doesn't grow ideally, which is why he'll never be a professional bodybuilder...These are the physiques that look BEST in the beginning stages of AAS and usually takes higher dosages to make them change as much because there are more receptors in the upper body that respond to AAS rather than the lower body and he has tougher fascias in the upper body that store nothing but QUALITY and a waist that takes the brunt of EVERYTHING he eats when he's over his TDEE,, so it takes a shit load of time for them to develop into bigger guys while keeping their waist in check...This is why you scarcely see anyone with those genetics in the professional bodybuilding....Or doing anything else for that matter...

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 08:14:05 PM »
And unless you're sitting next to him watching him inject, you never really would know would you?  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 08:27:01 PM »
his wheels are actually his best bodypart

and it's interesting what you say about genetics and ancestry backround, coz i'm a genetically "dry guy" and my ancestry is mostly GERMAN with a bit of english  8)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 09:49:08 PM »
Yess you were given a gift... Can be shrink wrapped and dense and HARD at contest time.. Lots of people can't get that third part down.. This is why i write up diets according to RACE and i always ask about previous cycle history as well as genetic response to hormones, race and body-type will almost automatically determine in the ballpark of what type of physique you will have...I picture it in my head before i imagine what they look like after the contest prep :) really a beautiful thing  8) am always right too  ;)