Author Topic: Free Craig Richardson Training Session, Seminar & Lunch  (Read 6063 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Free Craig Richardson Training Session, Seminar & Lunch
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 08:21:21 PM »
Big Ant,
  I am going to make it happen so I do hope you and all the guys (I see that assuming
there are no girls here on GetBig) make it to the Training Session/Seminar and Lunch.
Harley

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2015, 10:05:43 PM »
We spoke several times at Diamond Gym...Love the one BFO video with you and Craig...when you spoke about Craig being a great father-family man, taking time to eat breakfast with his daughter the week-day of his contest...Did you guys do a lot of volume trainign for arms? Or was Craig genetically blessed with big arms?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2015, 10:29:19 PM »
We spoke several times at Diamond Gym...Love the one BFO video with you and Craig...when you spoke about Craig being a great father-family man, taking time to eat breakfast with his daughter the week-day of his contest...Did you guys do a lot of volume trainign for arms? Or was Craig genetically blessed with big arms?

Dear Big Ant,
  Did you mean that you and I "spoke several times at Diamond Gym" or you spoke to Craig?
  That is my favorite all time Craig story as he cared more about making his daughter breakfast than getting ready to leave that morning to compete
in The Night of Champions.
  Craig has relatively small triceps.  They have improved over time.
  We keep the sets the same.  12 sets for biceps and 12 sets for triceps.  If you are going to failure on each and every set, how many sets
can one honestly do?
  Hope to see you at the seminar.
Harley

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2015, 08:32:35 PM »
I was at Diamond several times, spoke to you and Craig...Both very humble, professional and good guys!

I was just there last month, love that gym, I am from Philly, gotta go there at least 1x a month..
old school-hard core!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2015, 08:48:57 PM »
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2015, 08:54:36 PM »