Author Topic: Any anabolic that doesn't suppress T?  (Read 4070 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Any anabolic that doesn't suppress T?
« on: August 16, 2015, 06:19:35 PM »
I'm in my pct and want to stay clean for 6 months, also get my natural T back up so I'm not dependent on injections the rest of my life.

Question is, is there any anabolic stacks that can promote gains without suppressing my test levels?

My HRt clinic says sermorelin plus low dose (ie 10mg) oxandrolone

Anyone else rec anything?  I just cant afford gh!!!
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Any anabolic that doesn't suppress T?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 06:25:58 PM »
for sure peptides and slin could help. Let's just say 10mg var was not suppressive, well, what will 10mg of var do???

Not even worth using, won't maintain mass I bet.

There was something about once a day oral pulsing not being suppressive but forget if it was conclusive. I came across that info at T-Nation a long time ago, it was Bill Robert's 2 week on 4 off protocol.
I tried using the AM dose of dbal to keep the gains and yes, it workded better than the time I hadn't, but i Have no proof if I was suppressed or not doing that.

Anyway, if you wanna stay "clean" the last thing I'd put in my system is an oral steroid.
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 07:03:43 PM »
for sure peptides and slin could help. Let's just say 10mg var was not suppressive, well, what will 10mg of var do???

There was something about once a day oral pulsing not being suppressive but forget if it was conclusive. I came across that info at T-Nation a long time ago, it was Bill Robert's 2 week on 4 off protocol.
I tried using the AM dose of dbal to keep the gains and yes, it workded better than the time I hadn't, but i Have no proof if I was suppressed or not doing that.

Anyway, if you wanna stay "clean" the last thing I'd put in my system is an oral steroid.

Good points.   Maybe clen plus sermorelin with GHRP 2
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 07:19:09 PM »
Good points.   Maybe clen plus sermorelin with GHRP 2

Great addition!

I used the peptides you listed and liked them. But 4 shots a day got old so fast.
?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 07:31:04 PM »
Not sure what your PCT consist of, but HCG could help.
Do Work.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 07:37:35 PM »
Great addition!

I used the peptides you listed and liked them. But 4 shots a day got old so fast.

4 shots a day?  I was told only 300mcg of sermorelin with GHRP was all I needed, right before bed.

How am I supposed to to be using it?!??
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 08:08:27 PM »
4 shots a day?  I was told only 300mcg of sermorelin with GHRP was all I needed, right before bed.

How am I supposed to to be using it?!??

Sorry, I used hexarelin at 150mcg each shot, 100mcg of cjc 1295, 3-4 times daily.
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 11:39:30 PM »

I remember that trend, dbol as a supplement...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 12:01:35 AM »
stay on or stay off.
srsly.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 03:04:26 AM »
Agree with jizmo

Every anabolic will shut you down

Things you could do

Ghrp2 and mod grf
Insulin
Hgh

That's about your lot tbh.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 04:20:00 AM »
Or u can just recover to shut your self down again as soon as u get recovered u will
Blast again unless your running grams and feel toxic or health risk wouldn't it b better to cruise 250 test e weekly just my opinion but jizmo right on or off no half ass off then there is no recovery and waste your drugs for minimal gains

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 01:15:21 PM »
Go get your blood work done, if everything is fine, there is no point in coming off.  I've been on for 5 years straight, using GH, test, masteron, and anavar off and on, with other products cycled in and out.  My blood work is perfectly normal.  Only thing that was wrong was high hemoglobin and hematocrit, but I now dump a pint of blood every month so that's fine now.  I believe it's harder on you to come off than just stay on at least a cruise dose.  Every single anabolic is suppressive.  If you want to try GH and don't have the funds for pharm grade, then The grey tops are the best generic around, and you're gonna spend less on those and get more bang for your buck than you're gonna get with peptides.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 07:18:36 PM »
Agree with jizmo

Every anabolic will shut you down

Things you could do

Ghrp2 and mod grf
Insulin
Hgh

That's about your lot tbh.

Like many hormones which are triggered by the HPTA have a negative feedback
loop, which simply means when levels are to high it will blunt the release
of any further hgh. HGH isnt just produced at night while in REM it pulses
throughout the day but the main the release is at night so taking HGH can
blunt some of the normal pulses throughout the day or night depending when
you take it. Ive read an article by Red Baron stating using exogenous HGH
will create this negative feedback on your HPTA for about 4 hours

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 12:44:06 AM »
it creates the negative feedback for as long as its in your system (=half life of ~4-6 hours for exo GH)
there is no long term negative feedback loop with GH though as with AAS. if you go off GH you instantly produce "natural" GH again.

additionally the amount of GH you naturally produce during the day is completely useless
thats maybe the equivalent of 0.5 iu at best. really probably 2/3 % of your natural GH you secrete at night and the other 1/3 during/after workouts.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 12:17:22 PM »
it creates the negative feedback for as long as its in your system (=half life of ~4-6 hours for exo GH)
there is no long term negative feedback loop with GH though as with AAS. if you go off GH you instantly produce "natural" GH again.

additionally the amount of GH you naturally produce during the day is completely useless

thats maybe the equivalent of 0.5 iu at best. really probably 2/3 % of your natural GH you secrete at night and the other 1/3 during/after workouts.

So true...
Odd how our bodies can bounce back fro gh easily but not test. This moron was trying to tell me once how gh use will shut down your own gh after. I had to proof or comments to really back up what I was saying but just know it's true.

But try telling that to one of those idiotic book worms...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 01:17:42 PM »

"will create this negative feedback on your HPTA for about 4 hours" I understand what you're saying, but what i'm saying is true as well. And the amount of GH you naturally produce during the day is NOT completely useless at all. People with naturally high GH are much luckier and can get away with much more than those without....Think about a guy that produces 0.3iu and one that produces 0.6iu (there are people who produce more than this too)... But That is DOUBLE...For that other man to get to this guys levels he will HAVE TO SUPPLEMENT IT...Just like how older guys in 60's who use gear USUALLY ALWAYS HAVE THE BIT OF FAT ON THEIR MID SECTION...That's because they aren't using GH and don't have natural GH!!! Natural GH is very important... Which is why younger guys bloat less on lots of test... which is why younger guys can get a bit of a shrink-wrapped look WITHOUT GH... which is why older guys hold on that extra bit of fat even if on same high doses..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 08:43:33 AM »
if THAT little GH makes such a big difference..
would you say that any chinese GH is pretty much bunk?
people run 4iu, 6iu etc and dont notice shit

whereas with the real deal, seros or genos or whatever people claim 2iu are the shit already

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »

whereas with the real deal, seros or genos or whatever people claim 2iu are the shit already

It's very sketchy...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 12:15:26 PM »

It makes a big difference man...This is why guys in 70's and 80's who lift can't get rid of that abdominal area fat no matter what without supplementing with GH...This why younger kids that are 17-18 have 6 packs even though they eat ice cream and candy...Makes me really think...Have you ever used any real GH?? It's like TRT...Guys in 50's and 60's who "cycle" and are not on TRT have low levels like in 400's for example so when they're on-cycle say 600-700mg test cyp they look good but not "amazing" for the compounds they're running..A natural teen can get in the realm within probably 30% of those gains made while on cycle with levels 800-900 and consistently maintain the look because once that older guy stops he IS NOT CAPABLE of looking the way that teen does with over double the test and more natural GH...Only time they can look like that is ON CYCLE in which case they surpass the teen for a short amount of time...Of corse all of this is thrown out the window if the older man is blasting and cruising in which he will blow the teen out of the water...But that is a topic for another day

Chinese HGH is a joke....Improperly folded proteins leading to all types of problems when people are older including parkinsons...It's usually either nothing in there, or a mixture of peptides that gets your levels higher but still does not produce the same results...I run 10iu serostim right now and NO AMOUNT of chinese GH even tlaking 20-30ius will get you EVEN CLOSE to what this gives you...It's a whole different world...No shmoe is going to but 150 dollar 150iu kit of blue tops and blow up with shrink wrapped skin..THEY KNOW IT AND WE KNOW IT!! Better to spend the money on food or more gear...Mostly food

Reason 2iu is good because it's CONSISTENT. You still cannot bullshit on your diet but if everything is clean and you have a goal and are calculating calories it can be a GREAT assistance to you...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 11:52:38 PM »
im still in my 20s so ive only ever ran peptides (GH seemed too inconsistent for the price)
was extremely impressed what CJC DAC does. definitely a notable chance in my look at 4mg a week. (just cjc dac. i also ran the no dac and ghrp combo but it didnt impress me much)
it turns out to be 200$ a month for that dosage here in europe though so thats too expensive over the long term for my liking

do you think since peptides release your "natural" gh they work better in young people who have a higher GH pool?
something ive been wondering about for a long time

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 09:42:33 AM »
im still in my 20s so ive only ever ran peptides (GH seemed too inconsistent for the price)
was extremely impressed what CJC DAC does. definitely a notable chance in my look at 4mg a week. (just cjc dac. i also ran the no dac and ghrp combo but it didnt impress me much)
it turns out to be 200$ a month for that dosage here in europe though so thats too expensive over the long term for my liking

do you think since peptides release your "natural" gh they work better in young people who have a higher GH pool?
something ive been wondering about for a long time

Peptides do not go by a percentage...Meaning if you have more natural GH than someone you won't both experience different chances based on your levels solely...It comes down to genetics like everything else...If you respond better you'll have more secretion and bleed...There are no studies on it though...But if you look at other products that don't shut you down and just "Add" to what you have..you'll see alot of mixed results because there is no consistency it's all your genetic response...There wouldn't be so much genetic response talk if it wasn't so important...Even down to simple things like test boosters...Some younger guys don't get as much of an increase as older guys with much less...If it was going percentage wise,, The younger guy should get considerably more...And they do in some cases...But it's not always...I'd say you'd have a better chance of SLIGHTLY more bleed if you have more natural GH...But overall the experience will be better for the person with actual low GH because the extra that you'll get is negligible and it's taking them closer to average range at their old age so they'll feel much better while you'll go from a young guys GH to more but still not really an anabolic dose either..So they'll notice it more either way...While you're saying you're losing a little bit more fat and looking "fuller"...They'll be saying they can FINALLY lose fat and sleep well...Seems like #2 is benefiting more to me...