Author Topic: thanks obama  (Read 8198 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: thanks obama
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2015, 09:57:54 AM »
You're a victim of your own stupidity

And you just proved my point x10. One failed policy after another for the last 7+ years and comments like this are literally the best you can you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2015, 09:59:43 AM »
Where the fuck is $2.75 gas?

I dunno...Maybe two Taco Bell bean burritos?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2015, 10:03:31 AM »
And you just proved my point x10. One failed policy after another for the last 7+ years and comments like this are literally the best you can you.

you are the scarecrow of getbig..."if I only had a brain"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2015, 10:31:58 AM »
You're a victim of your own stupidity

you are the scarecrow of getbig..."if I only had a brain"

QFT!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2015, 10:37:21 AM »
Hahaha, both you and Lurker proving my point. Great comeback. Blank stare with drool coming out of the corner of your mouths (then again maybe it isn't drool..lol)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2015, 11:19:21 AM »
Hahaha, both you and Lurker proving my point. Great comeback. Blank stare with drool coming out of the corner of your mouths (then again maybe it isn't drool..lol)

you are the exact person you claim others to be, it's hilarious. You have no original thought do you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2015, 12:17:25 PM »

The only point that has been proven, year in and year out, is that you are so stupid that you don't even possess enough self awareness to know that you are really fucking stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2015, 12:19:51 PM »
you are the exact person you claim others to be, it's hilarious. You have no original thought do you?

Coach has proven that it is possible for someone to be so stupid that they don't even know they are stupid.  Even people with average IQ levels must appear odd to them.  Their life must constantly be like a joke that everyone is laughing at but they don't understand the punchline themselves. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2015, 02:59:37 PM »
I'm going to bed. I have a headache.

Headache?   Thanks to Obama, the price of a bottle of aspirin is now up to $72.00

thanks, acetylsalicylic acid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2015, 03:07:42 PM »
Last four posters, all libs with the same basic answer.....lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2015, 03:21:55 PM »

it's all so confusing these days.  I'm a lib that hates welfare, loves guns, follows the law, and detests trump for being a democrat?

on the other hand, some 'conservatives' in the world are on drugs, drink and drive, whore around, love them some Lib Trump, yet wear a (R) on their shirt, so hey, they rock, right?

It's all in the eye of the beholder... these days, the lines are blurred more than ever. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2015, 08:17:48 PM »

Libs, libs, libs....   you spend all day obsessing over "libs".

You are considered by many on here to be the dumbest person posting.  Are you really so stupid to believe that is just a coincidence?  Yes, that was a rhetorical question.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2015, 08:35:06 PM »
Obama did the holocaust. (You didn't hear it from me)....

All joking aside i don't know how any of you clowns can support this terrible statistical president (obama)....Employment rate is NOT ACCURATE so he cannot be given credit for anything other than creating more min wage jobs without increasing min. wage itself throughout the country...Min wage has still not kept up with the inflation...So he's essentially giving people jobs that doom themselves...Next,, The president DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GAS PRICES...So he is not responsible for that drop in prices (like alot of dumb democrats believe, it's not their fault none of their news-based channels are credible at all and are biased) This whole BLM movement has destroyed the country within itself...and another weak candidate of yours (bernie sanders) had his speech taken over by 2 women in their 20's lol that called everyone in the crowd a "white racist" even though she didn't know any of them personally....But god forbid a white person said something like that to them...I like to see libs as racist towards white people, regardless of whether they're white themselves or not...I don't blame the politicians, as they're doing it to earn minority votes...BUT i can't even begin to figure out a reason why the public would support these types of people??? Self sabotage?? I mean are people really mad that Trump is against illegal immigration and they're really mad that he's calling foreign countries out for taking our jobs??? Are there that many illegals in this country that many people will simply not vote for him because of that?? Or is it because your news channels butcher peoples words?? (Which is proven in multiple cases with trump) ... Not to say Fox is any better, because once they figured out Trump wasn't all in 100% for the republican party they tried to ruin him at the GOP...Which didn't work as majority said he won...Seems like people are getting tired of the bullshit and are seeing right through it....And i'm glad the liberals aren't gonna get their way anymore....If it's Hilary vs trump... and a liberal MALE votes for Hilary..You ought to be ashamed of yourself....YOu have any clue what that would do to foreign affairs with the middle east??? how many idle threats has she made while not even in office yet??? Her emails??? NOBODY takes her seriously except for the gays and the women...

Clearly the American education system being invested in further and further IS NOT WORKING...And it's stupid liberals that want to KEEP INVESTING KEEP INVESTING when the reality is that these kids wouldn't give a shit if their country is burning down around them, as long as they had their ipads, twitter, a joint and some designer clothing they wouldn't give a flying fuck and they'd be alright...Yet, they wanna take money away from the hard working, educated people with MBA's and PHD's who have made millions and give the money to lazy people who can't get educated with the most advanced technology in the world....

Baffles me...My only conclusion is that people are stupid and want free handouts...Whatever president can give them the most for the least amount of work,, will be elected UNLESS you have a man like Trump who speaks for the quiet majority who sees past the bullshit...

That is my conclusion as i eat my steak...lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2015, 09:39:29 PM »
Libs, libs, libs....   you spend all day obsessing over "libs".

You are considered by many on here to be the dumbest person posting.  Are you really so stupid to believe that is just a coincidence?  Yes, that was a rhetorical question.

I don't obsess over shit. You just can't give a competent answer as to why his failed policies haven't done shit for this country except drive it into the fucking ground. Answers like the ones above are the best you, Andre, the wannbe doctor Necrosis is the only thing you clowns can muster up. So yes, it's liberal policy that drove us down to the fucking laughing stock of the world.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 04:13:09 AM »
Libs... libs.... libs.....

Every post of yours is "libs... libs... libs".   Libs own your little head don't they?  You obsess over libs all day long. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2015, 06:29:54 AM »
So yes, it's liberal policy that drove us down to the fucking laughing stock of the world.

What % of today's liberal policy is Obama's?   100%?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2015, 04:17:17 PM »
I won't even get into the ACA nightmare, the bad deal with the Iranian savages, the deal with China that the chinks aren't keeping, etc.

But anyone who thinks Obama has anything to do with oil being $40 a barrel is a moron. Gas would be even cheaper these days if refineries weren't screwed with so much...

You forgot to also give him credit for "tripling the stock market".  ::)
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2015, 06:57:54 PM »
What % of today's liberal policy is Obama's?   100%?

140% by fundie standards.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2015, 06:44:29 AM »
I won't even get into the ACA nightmare, the bad deal with the Iranian savages, the deal with China that the chinks aren't keeping, etc.

But anyone who thinks Obama has anything to do with oil being $40 a barrel is a moron. Gas would be even cheaper these days if refineries weren't screwed with so much...

You forgot to also give him credit for "tripling the stock market".  ::)

He should get credit for all of those things...when oil was $120 a barrel and gas was over $4 and the stock market wasn't doing so well I didn't hear anyone (besides me) saying "oh Obama shouldn't be blamed for that"...everyone was blaming him..now when things are great people like you want to deny him credit so that Obama remains bad in your feeble brain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »
He should get credit for all of those things...when oil was $120 a barrel and gas was over $4 and the stock market wasn't doing so well I didn't hear anyone (besides me) saying "oh Obama shouldn't be blamed for that"...everyone was blaming him..now when things are great people like you want to deny him credit so that Obama remains bad in your feeble brain

Double/Standards 2016

Sounds like the ideal GOP ticket

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2015, 12:36:18 PM »

You clearly know nothing about free markets, economics, etc to state such foolishness. Learn something about these subjects if you want to try to debate them with me, or else stick to psych or whatever it is you're apparently an expert in.

Show any post where I ever said he was to blame for oil being $120 a barrel or the stock markets being so low in early '09?

I'm sorry I wasn't here to join you in defending him in early '09.  ::)

Neither he nor Bush (nor any other president) control economic cycles or influence free markets to any real degree. It's OPEC, the Fed, speculators, supply and demand, earnings, etc, etc.

Of course gasoline can go up when refiners and others are squeezed. Gas in my neighborhood is barely $2 a gallon, while it's nearly twice that in some areas of the country. That price difference in gasoline is sure as hell not the fault of OPEC or market speculators.

Stock markets can become more or less attractive with things like increased or decreased taxes and regs (politicians), changes in interest rates or other Fed policy (the Fed), earnings (free market forces, "financial engineering", regulatory and tax environment, etc)... The market went up nearly 200% over a half dozen years mainly on zero interest rates, and 2/3 of that was just getting back to 2007 levels.

Bonds can become more or less attractive as interest rates change, but that's mainly the Fed.

Hope this helps.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2015, 06:41:30 PM »
You clearly know nothing about free markets, economics, etc to state such foolishness. Learn something about these subjects if you want to try to debate them with me, or else stick to psych or whatever it is you're apparently an expert in.

Show any post where I ever said he was to blame for oil being $120 a barrel or the stock markets being so low in early '09?

I'm sorry I wasn't here to join you in defending him in early '09.  ::)

Neither he nor Bush (nor any other president) control economic cycles or influence free markets to any real degree. It's OPEC, the Fed, speculators, supply and demand, earnings, etc, etc.

Of course gasoline can go up when refiners and others are squeezed. Gas in my neighborhood is barely $2 a gallon, while it's nearly twice that in some areas of the country. That price difference in gasoline is sure as hell not the fault of OPEC or market speculators.

Stock markets can become more or less attractive with things like increased or decreased taxes and regs (politicians), changes in interest rates or other Fed policy (the Fed), earnings (free market forces, "financial engineering", regulatory and tax environment, etc)... The market went up nearly 200% over a half dozen years mainly on zero interest rates, and 2/3 of that was just getting back to 2007 levels.

Bonds can become more or less attractive as interest rates change, but that's mainly the Fed.

Hope this helps.

first of all, thank you for making me look good and proving my point,,,...I never said that you said anything....BUT...a lot of people here declared that Obama was to blame for high gas and oil prices, the lousy stock market, unemployment, etc......I have always said...just as you said in your post....that Obama does not control any of those things, basically.......however, when I said this, NO ONE from the conservative idiots wanted to hear that..they wanted to blame Obama no matter the reality

My only assertion is that since all of those things were blamed on Obama by the conservatives, then he should of course now be given credit for the turnarounds in those categories.....of course NOW conservatives don't want to hear that and now claim the unemployment numbers are cooked and that the market corrected itself....my contention is that you can't have it both ways.....he got the blame NOW HE GETS THE CREDIT

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2015, 11:58:48 AM »
I made a ton of money in stocks, bonds, commodities, and real estate from 2003-2007. It wasn't because of Bush. I've said that I wasn't a big fan of Bush as a president.

I made a pretty good amount of money from '95-'99 in much of the same things. It wasn't because of Clinton, although I've said that he was a pretty fair president overall, because he learned early on to not overstep his boundaries and over-regulate things to death. Of course I wouldn't buy a used car from him, and I think his wife is pretty much the anti-christ. But I believe he was one of the more sensible and least intrusive domestically - and therefore better - presidents overall in modern times.

Same with Reagan - he was pretty much senile by the time he got into office, according to guys like Lee Iaccoca who knew him. The smart people around him took care of things, and he did little more than give speeches.
A