Author Topic: HUCKABEE OFFICIALLY CRAZY!!!...says no abortion for pregnant raped 10 yr olds!  (Read 1390 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Mike Huckabee is absolutely crazy!...says that under no circumstance WHATSOEVER should an abortion be performed EVEN if the mother's life is in danger OR there has been incest..OR if a woman has been raped!!!...THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

He further stated that EVEN A 10 YEAR OLD WHO HAS BEEN IMPREGNATED VIA RAPE SHOULD HAVE THE BABY.....WOW!....can you imagine putting a woman, especially a 10 yr old through the ordeal and anguish of having to birth and care for THE BABY OF YOUR RAPIST??????????....Huckabee is insane.....

Even Donald Trump says that he believes an abortion is okay if the mother is a rape victim, if there is incest,  or if the mother's life is in danger....

I think Huckabee has disqualified himself for the presidency with his extreme beliefs..and guess what?..Ben Carson and Marco Rubio have come out with this same point of view

http://www.examiner.com/article/mike-huckabee-would-deny-10-year-old-rape-victim-an-abortion

ritch

• Getbig V
I will not vote for him when I go to not vote...
?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I will not vote for him when I go to not vote...

;D...good man

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
WELL since YOU put MOST of IT in ALL caps, HE must BE crazy . . . .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
WELL since YOU put MOST of IT in ALL caps, HE must BE crazy . . . .

just pointing out what SHOULD be obvious to anyone...BUT remember...this is GETBIG :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
just pointing out what SHOULD be obvious to anyone...BUT remember...this is GETBIG :-\

Trying TO make YOUR point WITH all CAPS is PRETTY effective. 

Not REALLY though . . . .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Trying TO make YOUR point WITH all CAPS is PRETTY effective. 

Not REALLY though . . . .

I disagree...I certainly got your attention :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I disagree...I certainly got your attention :D

Yes it got my attention, but I didn't really read the substance of your post.  That's the problem.  Too distracting. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yes it got my attention, but I didn't really read the substance of your post.  That's the problem.  Too distracting. 

Thats ok..you're not known for a great attention span any way.... :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Thats ok..you're not known for a great attention span any way.... :D

I definitely have internet ADD.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Pretty sure Rubio said the same thing

I hope they both repeat this many times

Great way to convince the majority of the country to never consider voting for you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Pretty sure Rubio said the same thing

I hope they both repeat this many times

Great way to convince the majority of the country to never consider voting for you

Rubio and the surgeon did say the same thing..and yes I agree with you..but watch and see....if any of them get further in the primaries their abortion position will miraculously evolve and they will swear they never said that there should be no exceptions for abortion :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
But seriously...how can anyone say its ok for a 10 or 11 year old to carry a child to term when its because of incest or rape????????.....thats just really insane.....I hope at the next debate someone will ask him this question and pose it to him as if it were HIS 10 year old daughter

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
he has to do something to stand apart from the crowd.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he has to do something to stand apart from the crowd.

at his weight, standing with the crowd could result in a stage collapse.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
at his weight, standing with the crowd could result in a stage collapse.

Maybe he can be the new spokesperson for Subway since Jared is pleading guilty :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
But seriously...how can anyone say its ok for a 10 or 11 year old to carry a child to term when its because of incest or rape????????.....thats just really insane.....I hope at the next debate someone will ask him this question and pose it to him as if it were HIS 10 year old daughter

It's the parent's decision, like with any other medical procedure performed on a kid too young to consent to treatment, but it's a very difficult and heart-wrenching issue.  Nothing black and white about it. 

It's easy to make these bold pronouncements about what should or shouldn't happen.  Much harder if you actually have to deal with those situations.  That's why I think asking him the question about his own daughter is probably a good question. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
It's the parent's decision, like with any other medical procedure performed on a kid too young to consent to treatment, but it's a very difficult and heart-wrenching issue.  Nothing black and white about it. 

It's easy to make these bold pronouncements about what should or shouldn't happen.  Much harder if you actually have to deal with those situations.  That's why I think asking him the question about his own daughter is probably a good question. 

Good point...I gotta admit you made me think by stating that its a family decision..I was so upset at Huckabee's statement that I didn't think about that.....I was going on the assumption that the parents of a 10 or 11 yr old would definitely get the abortion....and that's not always the case....

just for conversation's sake...if GOD FORBID your 10 yr old daughter was impregnated as a result of being victimized what would your decision be?..what would be going through your mind???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Good point...I gotta admit you made me think by stating that its a family decision..I was so upset at Huckabee's statement that I didn't think about that.....I was going on the assumption that the parents of a 10 or 11 yr old would definitely get the abortion....and that's not always the case....

just for conversation's sake...if GOD FORBID your 10 yr old daughter was impregnated as a result of being victimized what would your decision be?..what would be going through your mind???

I have no idea.  That said, we are dealing a pretty far-fetched scenario.  I know there is a growing problem with early onset puberty in the U.S., but most 10-year-old girls have not gone through puberty, so they're not going to get pregnant. 

Still, if it were my kid, I'd probably be more focused on trying to pull a Dexter on the rapist.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I have no idea.  That said, we are dealing a pretty far-fetched scenario.  I know there is a growing problem with early onset puberty in the U.S., but most 10-year-old girls have not gone through puberty, so they're not going to get pregnant.  

Still, if it were my kid, I'd probably be more focused on trying to pull a Dexter on the rapist.  

Agreed......unfortunatel y as to your statement that most 10 yr olds in the U.S haven't gone through puberty, you're right...but both my daughters got their periods at 9 yrs old

Must be the chicken nuggets at McDonalds :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Agreed......unfortunately as to your statement that most 10 yr olds in the U.S haven't gone through puberty, you're right...but both my daughters got their periods at 9 yrs old

Must be the chicken nuggets at McDonalds :D

I got my daughters off dairy, so that didn't happen to mine.  I think that was a big factor.  The drugs they give to animals is probably another factor, so you might be right about the chicken nuggets.  lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I got my daughters off dairy, so that didn't happen to mine.  I think that was a big factor.  The drugs they give to animals is probably another factor, so you might be right about the chicken nuggets.  lol

interesting

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
interesting

A dietician friend of mine gave me a book called "Don't Drink Your Milk" a long time ago.  Pretty alarming what they do to cows to get them to produce mass amounts of milk. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
A dietician friend of mine gave me a book called "Don't Drink Your Milk" a long time ago.  Pretty alarming what they do to cows to get them to produce mass amounts of milk. 

I thought it was only meat you had to watch out for..didn't know milk as well

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I thought it was only meat you had to watch out for..didn't know milk as well

Other dairy products too. 

I read a terrific book called The China Study a while back.  There is a link between dairy and prostate cancer, which affects an astronomically high percentage of men.