Author Topic: M1T or superdrol added on to test + tren  (Read 10382 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
M1T or superdrol added on to test + tren
« on: August 18, 2015, 01:54:25 AM »
Yes guys going to add a little oral for 4 weeks just to give the body a push for more gains

Keeping my other doses the same

Usually use oxys but want to try something different

Done superdrol before and was very impressed

I'm under the impression m1T is stronger

I have ran it before about 5 years ago but it was on it own.

But tbh I forget it was so long ago

So with test n tren what's your opinions?

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: M1T or superdrol added on to test + tren
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 02:03:01 AM »
Tbh in gna use superdrol lol

But still interested in what people think of the two

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 02:55:36 AM »
ive ran both test/tren/m1t and test/tren/sdrol (and also both with added NPP lol)

ive blasted both in pretty high dosages, m1t up to 35mg ed for 3 weeks and sdrol at 60mg (that was 20mg oral+40mg injectable sdrol though) for 3 weeks too
sdrol was stronger obviously but i also used twice the dosage...

sdrol always makes me strong as fuck though, it never lets me down in that regard. on test/tren/sdrol i ALWAYS beat ALL my PRs within 2 weeks

sdrol is probably the best thing ever to push through plateaus, the stuff has never let me down

id love to try m1t at 50mg ed next blast to see what the stuff does. i feel like it makes you a bit fuller but also a bit more watery

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 02:58:36 AM »
Ahhh yeah man kind of what I was feeling

I remember superdrol was the first steroids I took

I blew the fuck up I was lke wtf!

I think il run it at 50mg a day. For 4 weeks.

It's pretty dry aswell from what I remember

And water gain is within the muscle

Think I got a bit of a bloated face on it but not OTT bloat
Just a very slight bloat.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 03:06:10 AM »
yup m1t definitely blows up your face more
on sdrol you can push the carbs hard though, it all goes into the muscle. but when i push carbs hard i always get the moonface anyway lol

btw i like how we always seem to favor the same shit  :D and similar dosages

what do you think about methyltren?
sdrol m1t and mtren are my absolute favorites. i like anadrol too (cant wait to try the stuff at a "real" dosage like 200mg ed), but it gives me horrible insomnia. 10x worse than tren

be careful though... sdrol WRECKED my liver at 60mg ed. completely... i had my AST over 100 and ALT over 200 and i had been off sdrol for 3 weeks already. another 1-2 weeks on it and i wouldve probably ended up in liver failure ... the shit is no joke, i will only run it for 3 weeks, not any longer anymore

injectable mtren had my liver numbers below 100 when i last tested and i was still on it back then. on week 3.

sdrol is FUCKING harsh.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 04:04:30 AM »
I wish I could stay in about 30 mgs superdrol all the time I could b 15 lbs heavier and rock hard with it its so strong make me feel like shiiitttt but works so damn good makes dbol seem like sugar pills to me

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 05:19:26 AM »
yup m1t definitely blows up your face more
on sdrol you can push the carbs hard though, it all goes into the muscle. but when i push carbs hard i always get the moonface anyway lol

btw i like how we always seem to favor the same shit  :D and similar dosages

what do you think about methyltren?
sdrol m1t and mtren are my absolute favorites. i like anadrol too (cant wait to try the stuff at a "real" dosage like 200mg ed), but it gives me horrible insomnia. 10x worse than tren

be careful though... sdrol WRECKED my liver at 60mg ed. completely... i had my AST over 100 and ALT over 200 and i had been off sdrol for 3 weeks already. another 1-2 weeks on it and i wouldve probably ended up in liver failure ... the shit is no joke, i will only run it for 3 weeks, not any longer anymore

injectable mtren had my liver numbers below 100 when i last tested and i was still on it back then. on week 3.

sdrol is FUCKING harsh.

Yeah we do have the same preference

Coz we know what the best is haha

Yeah I've heard superdrol can destroy your lipids

I got real methyl tren caps bro once it was absolutely fucking
Mint, muscles where hard as fucked and pumped all day.

But it's the only thing that killed my dick haha.

I remember going to a birds house n Fuking her with a flop haha even took kamara
N it did fuck all......after that I never answered her texts hahaha
Was so embarrassed I kind of feel like I should et back In Touch
So I can propa fuck get n get my pride back hahaha

But I got a mrs n wouldn't do that......probably lol.

Superdrol, methyl tren, anadrol - my favourites

I Fuking hate dbol, water in all the wrong places

Winstrol makes me look hard but it reeks havoc on my prostate

Like literally pissing is harder.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 05:22:13 AM »
Jizmo if your ever in Manchester hit me up

Go for a big fucking session then hit town

I can only go out with fellow stacked fukkers haha

Hate going out with non lifting guys when ur with people that look like bodybuilders

The attention is addictive hahaha

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:10:15 AM »
lmao never ever been to england and thats pretty much the only place in europe i havent seen so i might just do that once i get there lol

yeah i also prefer going out with my lifting buddy. always get the most attention in a group of 2-3 jacked guys lol

well, the bad thing is over here if youre jacked you would never get into any of the higher class clubs unless dressed flawlessly and have a few chicks with you...

BUT the good thing is my buddy works as a PT at our towns main gym so he knows every bouncer and the phaggots at the door who select out the people to get in or not...  ;D
so we always get in, even into the clubs where youd have no chance to get entrance without a couple chicks lol

because if they wouldnt let us in he could just disable their gym membership
they would be fucked since there are only 2 good gyms in town and theyre the same chain :D

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 08:32:18 AM »
Yeah I get your bro

Same here, you need to be dressed flawlessly

I usually rock black jeans tight as fuck Tshirt but a blazer and some louboutins

Then when I get in the blazer comes off.

Yeah u usualy need chicks with you aswell tbh

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 08:42:36 AM »
Yeah I get your bro

Same here, you need to be dressed flawlessly

I usually rock black jeans tight as fuck Tshirt but a blazer and some louboutins

Then when I get in the blazer comes off.

Yeah u usualy need chicks with you aswell tbh

Is that British for "man scarf" or something, lol???
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 08:54:23 AM »
Lol I can't even watch British movies i gave up trying tonight's out what the fuck they r talking about a lot of different slang lock stock and 2 smoking barrels movie is badass but it may as well b on mute

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 09:44:23 AM »
Hahahahaha

Yeah we do chat bare shit tbh

loubs are a type of shoe hahaha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 11:43:49 AM »
But British gangster movies are the best! I love watching the mob bosses bitch out his crew, often with a big close up of his bad teeth and the way they say the "c word" is just priceless. They're always such ball busters, lol...

I have no trouble understanding what they say.
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 02:58:06 PM »
Hahaha

Yeah snatch, green street and lock stock are some of my favourites

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 07:08:07 PM »
Yes guys going to add a little oral for 4 weeks just to give the body a push for more gains

Keeping my other doses the same

Usually use oxys but want to try something different

Done superdrol before and was very impressed

I'm under the impression m1T is stronger

I have ran it before about 5 years ago but it was on it own.

But tbh I forget it was so long ago

So with test n tren what's your opinions?

In terms of looking better i would choose m1t but in terms of brute power i would choose sdrol as it is the strongest oral available next to methyl tren...I have seen a few incidents where some guys have went to the hospital on 5-6 weeks on methyl tren...That is beside the point... I would say SDMZ3.0 is better than them both at 4 caps a day... But m1t will REALLY blow someone up if they're never used it before...It's like there is a certain virginity to it that has no regard for anyone...FRom the common AAS user year round to the average gym guy who runs 2 cycles a year..Will all effect the same..In combination with Tren, and test at the right doses..You can get yourself a good, different look

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 08:52:14 PM »
I've ran it before

Also not your average gym goer, I've been on gear 2 years other than getting sick
And been up to 7g of gear and been as high as 237lbs lean.

Last time I ran m1t I remember being disapointed compared to superdrol

Ran the old dymethazine was crap

I've ran every single pro hormone / steroid on the uk market

And superdrol trumps them all

I was also on methyl tren for 2 months my liver was slightly evelevated

Your friend must have pussy boy genetics

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 09:19:29 PM »
I've ran it before

Also not your average gym goer, I've been on gear 2 years other than getting sick
And been up to 7g of gear and been as high as 237lbs lean.

Last time I ran m1t I remember being disapointed compared to superdrol

Ran the old dymethazine was crap

I've ran every single pro hormone / steroid on the uk market

And superdrol trumps them all

I was also on methyl tren for 2 months my liver was slightly evelevated

Your friend must have pussy boy genetics

You wanted to try something different, and you are "under the impression m1t is stronger" yet you've tried it before? Well if you were underwhelmed with the gains, why consider it over drol if they're similar on what they do to body compositions with lots of "wet gain"?? Yes nothing will compare to superdrol as it's the most powerful oral. My "friend" had some problems of his own....Yet that's besides the point...I'm sure you already had your mind made up before asking

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 02:36:20 AM »
Yep already made my mind up

Hence my second post "im going to use superdrol"

Il let you in on a secret

I know everything about every steroid ever created :-)

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 06:05:53 AM »
agreed, superdrol is great for quick changes and is like the tren of orals but it also gets you fuller.
m1t i found like a really strong and harsh dbol, watery and sloppy but its stronger than sdrol.

tbh i don't use either. both for me just kill my appetite and the lethargy is really harsh. just feel fatigued all day even on low doses.

its always anadrol for me, anapolons. feel great, awesome fullness and not far behind the other two in strength.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 09:39:57 AM »
M1t gives sloppy gains?
I went from a lean 202 to a solid 214 and was eating so many carbs. 4 peanut butter and honey pieces of toast (loaded) with 5 whole eggs before bed and was lean the whole time.

I even kept a lot of the strength post cycle. did just 10mg most day. I think 5 or 7 at 20. It was almost scary the numbers I was getting on that shit.

?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 10:13:15 AM »
M1t gives sloppy gains?
I went from a lean 202 to a solid 214 and was eating so many carbs. 4 peanut butter and honey pieces of toast (loaded) with 5 whole eggs before bed and was lean the whole time.

I even kept a lot of the strength post cycle. did just 10mg most day. I think 5 or 7 at 20. It was almost scary the numbers I was getting on that shit.

Depends where you store the water. You DID NOT gain 5 lbs of muscle tissue on m1t in 4 weeks lol. genetics will play a big factor on where you store the water whether it be alot of subq or intramuscularly...Still they're "wet gains" because it's alot of water...Can still be 6% while on it...Doesn't magically up your bf % when eating maint. cals...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »

Depends where you store the water. You DID NOT gain 5 lbs of muscle tissue on m1t in 4 weeks lol. genetics will play a big factor on where you store the water whether it be alot of subq or intramuscularly...Still they're "wet gains" because it's alot of water...Can still be 6% while on it...Doesn't magically up your bf % when eating maint. cals...

I kept everything pct.
?

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 11:49:56 AM »
M1t gives sloppy gains?

well it's a methylated 1-testosterone but with it being methylated the compound acts different to 1-test and its unpredictable, can differ from user to user.
thought to have progestin activity.

gains on tend to be mostly water as it inhibits the enzyme 11-beta hydroxylase and this causes a massive water loading effect.
can spill over too and cause a bit of sloppiness but def huge fullness in muscles.

i don't pct so i wouldn't know about that, if you kept 5lbs then great.
could be the big spike in strength caused a small growth spurt in muscle from weight overload.
its an anabolic so will cause muscle growth too! people tend to forget that part sometimes and write it all off as water.
it is mostly water though, most of the time anyway.

its always anadrol for me and always will be. true, tried and tested and i have too much good history with it to change to other things, especially if they cause me to lay around from lethargy all day!

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 01:56:16 PM »
Ritch.......

Shut the fuck up and get on tren  ;D ;D

Hahaha