Author Topic: Two Women Pass Army Ranger School  (Read 10163 times)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: Two Women Pass Army Ranger School
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 06:53:24 AM »
If they keep lowering the standards eventually Shizzo will pass too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 06:56:05 AM »
 ::)

This won't end well.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 08:08:01 AM »
“Highlights of the course include a physical fitness test consisting of 49 push-ups, 59 sit-ups, a five-mile run in 40 minutes, and six chin-ups; a swim test; a land navigation test; a 12-mile foot march in three hours; several obstacle courses; four days of military mountaineering; three parachute jumps; four air assaults on helicopters; multiple rubber boat movements; and 27 days of mock combat patrols.”

I wonder if this is just for the women or for men as well?  ??? 6 chin-ups?  ??? 49 push-ups?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 08:11:50 AM »
“Highlights of the course include a physical fitness test consisting of 49 push-ups, 59 sit-ups, a five-mile run in 40 minutes, and six chin-ups; a swim test; a land navigation test; a 12-mile foot march in three hours; several obstacle courses; four days of military mountaineering; three parachute jumps; four air assaults on helicopters; multiple rubber boat movements; and 27 days of mock combat patrols.”

I wonder if this is just for the women or for men as well?  ??? 6 chin-ups?  ??? 49 push-ups?

It's even lower for regular military, so pathetic really. They gotta cater to today's fat fucks or they will have 0 staff.
?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 08:12:33 AM »
good now they can wear their ranger patch in the kitchen when they peel potatos or in the laundry room when they are steam pressing the General's uniforms , they wont be going on any missions anytime soon

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 08:14:01 AM »
Put her in a troop of rangers for 30 days and she'll be out on maternity leave in 30 weeks.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 08:21:46 AM »
Not that I've served, so I'm not trying to step on any toes because what they've done is impressive, but they are not in Ranger Batallion and have not gone through RIP. I highly doubt they could've made it through that, although I know people who've done both. My buddy calls those people "leg Rangers" and it's not the same.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:34:19 AM »
If they keep lowering the standards eventually Shizzo will pass too.

So true. Police and Fireman standards keep getting dropped so women can get into departments that have tough physical requirements.  Wouldn't doubt that Ranger school was made easier. NYFD is already lowering the written portion of the test because minorities claim it's racist because the can't pass it.

The US is getting weaker from this liberal progressive agenda disease.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 08:44:56 AM »
Put her in a troop of rangers for 30 days and she'll be out on maternity leave in 30 weeks.

I heard in the Army, it's a pure fuck fest. The women get fucked by all the dudes. Wow...

Also knew a guy who was Greek and had to go back to Greece to serve his mandatory time. Basically, his superior would send him off the base to get coke and weed for everyone.

Wow...
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 08:48:09 AM »
I heard in the Army, it's a pure fuck fest. The women get fucked by all the dudes. Wow...

Also knew a guy who was Greek and had to go back to Greece to serve his mandatory time. Basically, his superior would send him off the base to get coke and weed for everyone.

Wow...

WOW!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 09:44:18 AM »
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 09:50:49 AM »
I respect all the women that served. What I don't respect, is a country that would send their women to war period dot. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 09:56:22 AM »

LOL! I once had a similar type of little gun to bug people, so much fun....
?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 09:57:14 AM »
Great, now lets see if they can finish a tour.

I respect all the women that served. What I don't respect, is a country that would send their women to war period dot.  

I suspect this will be a reason for exemption anyways. A woman in the trenches is not going to end well under survival circumstances.
Why people still can't acknowledge that genders are not equal goes beyond me. Equality before the law and equal rights is one thing, but that doesn't mean we should be as delusional as to believe women can perform like men can.

I, for one, would not want to have to depend on someone who becomes unstable and physically weak periodically in highstress situations. Gives these women a certificate and send them to the office.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 10:41:09 AM »
Excellent essay on this folly: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420826/women-in-combat-military-effectiveness-deadly-pentagon

"Putting women into close combat roles isn’t fair to the men who will be relying on them, and isn’t fair to the women who will find themselves continuously at a deadly disadvantage. When we send our soldiers into combat we should be giving them the best possible chance of succeeding and surviving. While women are equal to or better than men at many tasks, they simply aren’t when it comes to combat. Substituting men with far less combat-capable women is profoundly unfair, immoral, and utterly unnecessary."

More at the link.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 03:44:48 PM »
 ;D

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 04:01:11 PM »
Will never believe these women completed the same training as the men. I was in the military and women got away with murder.

As far as crime in the military...a guy I knew pulled a printout of crimes that were being processed on the base out of a dumpster back in the day. I still can't believe the amount of shit that was happening. The military keeps things locked down and everything seems quiet on the surface.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 04:03:06 PM »
Navy Seals claim they won't lower standards for anyone...However if we ever see a woman become a Navy Seal, you can bet your life standards were lowered and/or numbers were fudged...

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/careers/navy/2015/05/27/navy-secretary-ray-mabus-women-female-seal-navy-combat-exclusion/27653965/

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 04:06:12 PM »
They should have an all women Special forces unit. Do something like that and keep them out of the real special forces unit. You don't see women play in the NFL or MLB or Hockey or the NBA. Some have tried, but they aren't even close to making any team on a legit level.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »
Imagine all the guys that barely missed making it as an Army Ranger. Now they have to read about two women who were allowed to be a Ranger because they fudged the numbers. Awful that they are doing this sort of crap with the military...

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 04:13:49 PM »
Imagine all the guys that barely missed making it as an Army Ranger. Now they have to read about two women who were allowed to be a Ranger because they fudged the numbers. Awful that they are doing this sort of crap with the military...
X2

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 04:19:30 PM »
'MURICA  ;D ;D

vs

Europe

inb4shitstorm

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 06:23:04 PM »
'MURICA  ;D ;D

vs

Europe

inb4shitstorm

Those "Europeans" look a little brown and like they're ready to hit up the Roxbury. That said, I'm not sure which is worse.

That said, these chicks are no combat Rangers SF. They're leg Rangers.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 06:55:54 PM »

Wow...

It's like that in all braches.  There are few exceptions but yes mostly true