Author Topic: Wolf?  (Read 5116 times)

Tony_Jack

• Getbig II
Wolf?
« on: August 18, 2015, 07:27:53 AM »
Any word on how Wolf's Olympia prep is going? He is my favorite bodybuilder and I would love to see him take the Sandow this year.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Wolf?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:31:02 AM »
He's out on the farm searching for his calves.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 07:39:19 AM »

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 07:42:11 AM »

heard phil was doing similar, but for a personality. he's ok for calves.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 07:50:57 AM »
Any word on how Wolf's Olympia prep is going? He is my favorite bodybuilder and I would love to see him take the Sandow this year.
lol....just sad.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 07:54:24 AM »
He should teach Big Hammy how to get in shape.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 10:14:44 AM »
hes doing well from what I've heard
I believe hes working with Chris aceto
w

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 10:19:29 AM »
i'm glad you asked! he's working out with dennis james and got mr olympia in his sight!

here's a picture from last week.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 10:21:12 AM »

Hi , Dennis stepdaughter    ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 10:29:10 AM »

Hahahah

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 10:52:16 AM »
DJ doesn't age.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 10:58:03 AM »

Tony_Jack

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 11:00:40 AM »
Dennis Wolf has been such an inspiration to me. His career has meant a lot to me. After reading his story in Flex magazine I was lifted out of a debilitating depression. I look a lot like Dennis only I have dark hair. You could say we are kindred souls. I came from a dark place. My dad was a well known fireman in the community and he was injured very badly and then some other things happened that I won't go into here. But after reading about Wolf's diet and training and the fact that I am a dark haired version of Dennis Wolf, I began hitting the gym with a vengeance and really pulled myself up out of the black hole of depression.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 11:15:20 AM »

it's like someone straight up cleaved his left calf off.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 11:34:58 AM »
Dennis Wolf has been such an inspiration to me. His career has meant a lot to me. After reading his story in Flex magazine I was lifted out of a debilitating depression. I look a lot like Dennis only I have dark hair. You could say we are kindred souls. I came from a dark place. My dad was a well known fireman in the community and he was injured very badly and then some other things happened that I won't go into here. But after reading about Wolf's diet and training and the fact that I am a dark haired version of Dennis Wolf, I began hitting the gym with a vengeance and really pulled myself up out of the black hole of depression.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 11:41:12 AM »

Wow.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 12:23:13 PM »
it's like someone straight up cleaved his left calf off.

You obviously haven't seen him in person. His calves are HUGE in person, they just appear tiny in comparison to his insane quads.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 12:27:54 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 12:32:06 PM »

hope you are well, Joon.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 12:34:52 PM »

That's the look of a schmoe who chases after a bodybuilder with more money in hand.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 01:14:29 PM »

The story of you triumphing over adversity has inspired me.  I look forward to the details of the contest prep of the dark haired Wolf for even more motivation.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 02:25:33 PM »
You obviously haven't seen him in person. His calves are HUGE in person, they just appear tiny in comparison to his insane quads.

No, I am pretty sure that left calf is very tiny.

Anyway... he's probably getting his excuses ready for placing 6th.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 02:34:34 PM »

The schmoe is strong in this post..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 02:50:10 PM »
i'm glad you asked! he's working out with dennis james and got mr olympia in his sight!

here's a picture from last week.

When Dennis lived in Thailand, he would told the story on Mayhem about pro's coming to Thailand to see him. And that all the guys that came over would wear tank tops walking the street and everyone would stare or walk by and took their arm. Dennis claimed he himself always stayed covered up because he didn't like the attention. Funny now that he's in his 40's, you always see Dennis in tank tops or sleeveless shirts out in public. Total phony.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 09:22:42 PM »
Nerve Damaged left calf.  The right one will soon be gone as well.
Air Falcon