Author Topic: PumpNpose Tamoxifen  (Read 2352 times)

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
PumpNpose Tamoxifen
« on: March 02, 2006, 01:15:02 PM »

Has anyone every used this.....I feel like its not workin well.....Ive had some itches and i been taken 60mg a day but doesnt seem to be doin anything now i got a lump hard ass lump foruming....just wonderin if the crap is even real! thanks   

taken about 1000 test eth 
                   600 deca   

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
Re: PumpNpose Tamoxifen
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 01:16:20 PM »
and 600 tren act. sorry posted to soon

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 01:24:12 PM »
Has anyone every used this.....I feel like its not workin well.....Ive had some itches and i been taken 60mg a day but doesnt seem to be doin anything now i got a lump hard ass lump foruming....just wonderin if the crap is even real! thanks   
taken about 1000 test eth 
                   600 deca   

You're taking all of that in a week?  You should be using an AI like Armidiex or Aromasin, not an AE like Nolvadex.

More is not better.  You don't need 60MG ed. 

I suggest you invest in some Arimidex before that limp becomes permanent. 

I hope this isn't your first cycle.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 01:49:39 PM »
DIVs right--you need an anti-aromatase like letrozole or arimidex to block the conversion of test to estrogen THROUGHOUT your cycle, not an estrogen receptor blocker like tamoxifen (nolvadex) which just blocks it preferentially at the breast area.  Nolva is fine on top of an anti-e if gyno starts to appear, and usually just about 10mg per day for a week or so will clear up the gyno.  I like Arimidex.

Lay out your full cycle with your ancillaries for us.  You should also have hcg going at 500IU every 5 days throughout to protect your nads.  What is your post-cycle therapy plan?  Do you even have one?

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 02:26:23 PM »
Yes I have a PCT plan laid out...with some clomid and hcg...my question was do pumpNpose products work and are the doses what they say on the label....I been taken 1mg of Arimdex eod this week....but i was gonna order some more off pumpNpose....I was just wondering peoples expericences on it and if their products work....thanks

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 02:29:36 PM »
As of this week I did Test cyp- 750............Deca-450......and Tren- 700....also tuesday and thrusday took 1 mg of arimdex

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 02:33:36 PM »
Sorry--I haven't used their products.  I recently had purchased letrozole from a site touted on here, and without going into too much detail it was clearly fake shit.  I knew that from my own response (or lack thereof).  I switched to Arimidex from a different site (you can pm me for the name) and I can clearly state that it was legit because the problems I was having completely resolved.  Also, the price was fantastic (MUCH better than when I write my own scripts for it).

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 03:56:55 PM »
Nandrolone and Trenbolone huh?

There's your problem.

Shit can the Deca, drop your Tren dose in half and find some GENUINE Tamoxifen until you get this cell growth under control. There is no need for you to be taking 60 mgs also.

The Arimidex isn't going to do shit against the ER being antagonized with these two compounds.

Sorry about your PumpNPose bro. I'd post a legit ancillary site for you but not sure if the board changed it's policies in the 6 months I have been gone.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 05:15:53 PM »
Nandrolone and Trenbolone huh?
There's your problem.
Shit can the Deca, drop your Tren dose in half and find some

Tren and Deca both come from the same parent molecular structure, they compete for the same androgen receptor.

It's counterproductive to run them concurrently.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...