Author Topic: Not going to the ASC/ and why?  (Read 2135 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Not going to the ASC/ and why?
« on: March 02, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »
I am NOT going to the ASC this weekend. I opted out. why? I just didn't want to drive 10 hrs each way and I hate to fly these days unless I have too. Plus, while I love training and the overall bodybuilding lifestyle, the current pros scene is just so riddled with absurd drug use and egos along with some criminal element, it kinda kills it for me. It bums me out to say this , it really does.The sad truth is , if some old school musclehead like me is not all that psyched to go out of my way for a major show, what does that say about an INCREASE in new fans?!Yes, I feel I am gonna miss out on the some cool stuff at the expo and the show, but overall, I just don't see spending the time or $$$ to travel to shows any more. No biggy. Any others feel like me?
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Not going to the ASC/ and why?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 02:30:34 PM »
werent you just talking about hitting the sauce again? dont be a hypocrite
its comin today

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
No worries, Howie. We'll catch some taco bell in Orlando for the Florida Grand Prix?
www.prodivisionbodybuild ing.com  :D

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 02:34:57 PM »
No worries, Howie. We'll catch some taco bell in Orlando for the Florida Grand Prix?
www.prodivisionbodybuild ing.com  :D

Holly shit rob stop talking about taco bell ! I miss that shit so much. that would be a good reason for me to go live in the US  ;D

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »
not going..cause i dont like getting elbow'd by 170lb teens with ILS  wearing "got juice" t-shirts fighting the crowd to get a free XL muscletech t-shirt and their picture taken with some no-name fitness bimbo with silicone boobies.  same stupid shit every year.  though i miss picking up some cheap max muscle clothing.

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »
seeing as its a ten minute drive i will be there. giving sign language to lou ferrigno.
personalfitnessconsulting

body88

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 03:03:52 PM »
It is in Ohio >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 03:44:16 PM »
not going because it's in ohio   ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww