Author Topic: Brilliant Trump strategy for not giving details  (Read 830 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Brilliant Trump strategy for not giving details
« on: August 19, 2015, 08:26:51 PM »
he said nobody wants to know his exact position on the issues.  Only THE MEDIA asks him about it continually.   Real people want to talk about greatness and shutting the border.  Only REPORTERS care about his exact 14-point plan about any issue.  Because point #2 of this 14 point plan might change, therefore altering every other point after that.  Trump likes to remain flexible and not put all his plans out there.

This is as brilliant as it is outright stupid.  He won't tell republicans how he feels about most issues, what his positions are.  If you want to know, then you've obviously been brainwashed by the media, who everyone hates.  You either vote Trump (greatness), or you vote Issues (like the worthless media).

I don't want to think that repub base voters are stupid enough to disregard the importance of actual positions on the issues - because the one candidate with a liberal history and very vague positions "says so"... but that might be exactly what is happening.   Ya gotta give Trump credit for trying this strategy.  He's telling voters "Hey, I might just swing democrat once I'm elected, and don't say I didn't warn ya..."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Brilliant Trump strategy for not giving details
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 10:51:26 PM »
How will he pay to deport 20 million people?   "Management"   LOL

Donald Trump Has No Idea How To Fix Immigration....interview with George Stephanopoulos

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-immigration_55d9d16ee4b0a40aa3ab37e4?kvcommref=mostpopular

Business mogul Donald Trump has repeatedly bemoaned the supposed influx of undocumented immigrants migrating across the border, calling them “rapists” and “criminals” and last week, advocating for an end to birthright citizenship. But on Sunday, when pressed by ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on how he would address the problem, the Republican presidential hopeful struggled to give a definitive answer and instead claimed he would just hire “great people” who know how.

The full transcript of the exchange, in all of its glory (emphasis ours):

STEPHANOPOULOS: Where are you going to get the money, where are you going to get the forces? Exactly how are you going to do it? What are the specifics here?  
TRUMP: George, it's called management. And the first thing we have to do is secure the border. But it's called management. And we'll get people back in, the really good ones, we're going to expedite it so they get back in, so they can at least come in legally.
But we have to do it...
STEPHANOPOULOS: You keep declaring how you're going to do it...
TRUMP: It's management.
STEPHANOPOULOS: -- but you don't say...
TRUMP: We don't...
STEPHANOPOULOS: -- how.
TRUMP: Excuse me, George?
STEPHANOPOULOS: You declare how you're going to to it, but you don't say how.
TRUMP: George, I'm telling you, it's called management. You can do this and we can expedite the good ones to come back in. And everybody wants that. But they have to come in legally.
We have a country, we have to have -- we're a country of laws. We're a country of borders. How can you have a country without a border? How can you have a country without laws?
We have to do it. And by the way, what you said in your piece initially is the gang members. You look at the gang members in Baltimore, Chicago, in Ferguson, these people, a lot of them, are illegals. These are rough dudes. And we're going to get them to hell out fast.
STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I understand that you think it's a huge problem, but I still don't hear specifics on how you're going to do this.
TRUMP: Well, you'll see...
STEPHANOPOULOS: -- for example...
TRUMP: -- my specifics, George. But my specifics are very -- I'm going to get great people that know what they're doing, not a bunch of political hacks that have no idea what they're doing, appointed by President Obama, that doesn't have a clue. I mean that man doesn't have a clue.
Trump doubled down on an earlier false claim that “gang members in Baltimore, Chicago, in Ferguson” are undocumented.

In discussing his supposed immigration plan, Trump also attacked his GOP opponents for having “no clue.”

“These people don't know what they're doing, George. They're politicians,” he said.

When pushing Trump to name specific measures or policies proved fruitless, Stephanopoulos decided to move on.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I still haven't heard the specifics on how you're going to do that, but I'm going to move on...
TRUMP: Oh, you'll hear it, George. Don't worry about it.
STEPHANOPOULOS: I'm going to move on right now.
TRUMP: You'll hear it.
TRUMP: It's called good management and it's called great people.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 09:34:53 AM »
You know, it really is fucking brilliant. I'm just sort of resigned to the fact that he might be our next president. I think he'll be a disgrace in a lot of ways and is guaranteed at some point to get into a protracted twitter war with Phil Heath, but speaking as a liberal, I'm not really passionate about any Dems who might run this cycle, so I almost don't give a fuck.  I feel like he'd be so at odds with his own party that it would probably be a remarkably stagnant presidency.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 09:37:55 AM »
Donald Trump is such an idiot.

Doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

What a dumbass that guy is.

And so on and so forth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 10:15:53 AM »
You know, it really is fucking brilliant. I'm just sort of resigned to the fact that he might be our next president. I think he'll be a disgrace in a lot of ways and is guaranteed at some point to get into a protracted twitter war with Phil Heath, but speaking as a liberal, I'm not really passionate about any Dems who might run this cycle, so I almost don't give a fuck.  I feel like he'd be so at odds with his own party that it would probably be a remarkably stagnant presidency.

it'll be memorable, that's for sure.  He's not even pretending to be a conservative on any issue.  He's an anti-illegal democrat, is what he is.  Logistically, the mass deportations would never happen, let's be honest.  He'd blame congress or whatever.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »
Here's what Trump leading the polls says about the average US Citizen, especially Republican.. "we're fu*k*ng morons who love DWTS and The Bachelor and Honey BOO BOO... and we deserve exactly the government we get... 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 10:26:59 AM »
Here's what Trump leading the polls says about the average US Citizen, especially Republican.. "we're fu*k*ng morons who love DWTS and The Bachelor and Honey BOO BOO... and we deserve exactly the government we get...  

Repubs are in love with 1) his star power 2) his hatred for illegal brown people.

They dont care that he's a pro-abortion, anti-gun, clinton-donating lifelong liberal on his 3rd wife.  They don't.  And they don't even care that he won't even promise not to be govern as a liberal... he keeps promising greater "management!" to a party that is supposed to abhor greater govt involvement.  He keeps promising massive spending on a wall over private lands, something that a minimal-interventionist tea party would despise.  And now he's telling the party of wealth that the wealthy should be taxed more!

The truth is, we're learning most self-proclaimed "conservatives" aren't all that conservative at all in their beliefs - but their lust for star power + distaste for brown people is clearer than ever.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 10:49:10 AM »
It hurts me to agree with you at times, yet I must.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 11:19:57 AM »
Why can't he propose that the profiteers do time?  It's not as though he wouldn't have predicted with 100% certainty that this exact conversation wouldn't come up, right?  And he wants to appear to be thoughtful about it, right?  That's what we're supposed to believe, I'm sure.

If things are as you'd be led to believe, and he is giving his best shot to do what he claims do be doing...

After watching this brilliant "news show", there's more people than ever believing no solution exists but to throw up their hands to an open border.

Doesn't make sense, does it?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 11:26:18 AM »
And I don't know when 'brilliant' and 'dishonest' came to take on the same meaning, but will play along.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »

The dems voted in Obama..TWICE.....and thats all you got. He was voted in because he was black. Trump will or could get in because he's loud and says shit we all want to say to the media. He doesn't appear to have any clue as to how to fix things and that will eventually become apparent.
L

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 12:09:35 PM »

The dems voted in Obama..TWICE.....and thats all you got. He was voted in because he was black. Trump will or could get in because he's loud and says shit we all want to say to the media. He doesn't appear to have any clue as to how to fix things and that will eventually become apparent.

This.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 12:23:07 PM »

All that money and he can't buy a clue, mmm?  Bullshit.  He knows the options. 

But somehow it escapes the media and Trump, put together.  Imagine that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 12:42:15 PM »

I think he was voted in because he was something different than Bush and the Republican party. Anything seemed better than status quo. On your second point, you're dead on IMO. I really don't think he can win, but I'm still in the stock market as we speak so I'm obviously not that brilliant, but the fact he is leading at the moment says a lot of my fellow citizens feel a lot different about things than I do. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 12:47:45 PM »
I think he was voted in because he was something different than Bush and the Republican party. Anything seemed better than status quo. On your second point, you're dead on IMO. I really don't think he can win, but I'm still in the stock market as we speak so I'm obviously not that brilliant, but the fact he is leading at the moment says a lot of my fellow citizens feel a lot different about things than I do. 

You have never officially lost money until the company gets delisted or you sell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 01:20:52 PM »

The dems voted in Obama..TWICE.....and thats all you got. He was voted in because he was black.

1) Why can't repubs run Cain or Condi or Carson and win, then?

2) Is there any doubt hilary also beats mccain in 2008?  The country was ready for change from repub.  I think hilary wins by more, since many dems went on CNN to brag they would never vote obama due to skin color.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 01:23:35 PM »
1) Why can't repubs run Cain or Condi or Carson and win, then?

2) Is there any doubt hilary also beats mccain in 2008?  The country was ready for change from repub.  I think hilary wins by more, since many dems went on CNN to brag they would never vote obama due to skin color.

Anyone could have beat McCain with a D after their name... especially when McCain went full retard with the grumpy old man persona. He spent more time attacking Obama than he did talking about his plans which was a huge turn off.. then he picked Palin ... and it sunk the ship

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 01:46:14 PM »

Anyone could have beat McCain with a D after their name... especially when McCain went full retard with the grumpy old man persona. He spent more time attacking Obama than he did talking about his plans which was a huge turn off.. then he picked Palin ... and it sunk the ship

there are some people that truly believe palin helped mccain.   He actually led 2 weeks in polls, before he chose her.  After that, it was all downhill.

The good thing is, you can always identify a Trump supporter from the Palin bumper sticker on their truck.