Author Topic: A Discussion Regarding Philosophy Encompassing Some of BigRo's Ideas  (Read 5639 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I largely agree with his world views and the spritual essence of his arguments, albeit it some key differences still exist between us, I feel by in large he is mostly correct and on the right track of thinking.

As a starting point of this thread I would like to ask Bigro and all of you what you think the key difference are between perception (as in the doors of preception) and awareness (reality) as discussed in my video message for you below.

Please this is a serious thread discussion so serious replies only.

Too much trolling recently

Over to the big man...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: A Discussion Regarding Philosophy Encompassing Some of BigRo's Ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »
Hey getbig, its Uncle Junior here. I have spoken to Ron and the other mods, and all things are good. Things are in the works. They have decided to let me back on. I will abide by all the rules. Fuck all of you guys. I hate all of you guys. I am going to start my own forum, which will run getbig into the ground. This place sucks and is sinking. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior. I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I take the internet too serious. Princess L, you are a darling. I love you. I would marry you if I can. Lets make this place great, a place we can all enjoy. Screw everyone here. I am exceptional beyond belief. You all wish you were me. Let me go post 100 videos and post them. I want to make everyone jealous. You are all beneath me. Hey, guy, its Uncle Junior here. I was thinking that I take the internet way too serious. The last few months I have laid off the drugs, no more partying or drinking. I just want to be friends with everyone here. I fucking hate everyone here. Except Princess L and OMR. I love you Princess L. Id marry you. I hate everyone else. Everyone is jealous. Im a hardcore gangster. No one knows. I got millions. Everyone here is average and I am exceptional. I started my own forum. I will take all of getbig members and run Ron into the group. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior here. You know, I was thinking about how I take the internet too seriously. Getbig is a place we can all enjoy. I consider getbig to be like my second home. Fuck you guys.........

mwah

xoxoxo
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 03:07:01 PM »
You guys smoke too much pot !!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 03:07:43 PM »
Oh my goodness gracious me, how hilarious....what a celever little boy you are

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 03:08:29 PM »
You guys smoke too much pot !!

At least I don't smoke poles! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 03:19:40 PM »
Tranny fucker!!   :D

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 03:19:52 PM »
 ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 03:24:31 PM »
x2

but he's owning you sf1900, like he owns all of us, cant you see it  ::) ::) ::)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 03:25:04 PM »
sounds like a conversation I would enjoy over a bit of sativa myself :)

Essential philosophy is all about that lucid awareness felt within after some good herb  8)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 03:28:01 PM »
not philosophy but it's accepted that perception influences reality so there's a feedback process

Howard's the man to clarify this for you  8)
"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 03:37:25 PM »
Hey getbig, its Uncle Junior here. I have spoken to Ron and the other mods, and all things are good. Things are in the works. They have decided to let me back on. I will abide by all the rules. Fuck all of you guys. I hate all of you guys. I am going to start my own forum, which will run getbig into the ground. This place sucks and is sinking. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior. I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I take the internet too serious. Princess L, you are a darling. I love you. I would marry you if I can. Lets make this place great, a place we can all enjoy. Screw everyone here. I am exceptional beyond belief. You all wish you were me. Let me go post 100 videos and post them. I want to make everyone jealous. You are all beneath me. Hey, guy, its Uncle Junior here. I was thinking that I take the internet way too serious. The last few months I have laid off the drugs, no more partying or drinking. I just want to be friends with everyone here. I fucking hate everyone here. Except Princess L and OMR. I love you Princess L. Id marry you. I hate everyone else. Everyone is jealous. Im a hardcore gangster. No one knows. I got millions. Everyone here is average and I am exceptional. I started my own forum. I will take all of getbig members and run Ron into the group. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior here. You know, I was thinking about how I take the internet too seriously. Getbig is a place we can all enjoy. I consider getbig to be like my second home. Fuck you guys.........

mwah

xoxoxo

there will never be anything more accurate on getbig than this

and he calls me the bipolar retard,................

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 03:39:57 PM »
sounds like a conversation I would enjoy over a bit of cock myself :)

Essential philosophy is all about that lucid awareness felt within after some good herb  8)

fixed.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 03:44:59 PM »
thats trolling!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 03:47:38 PM »
Newton concluded that the nature of reality was governed by invisible forces, an apparently irreconcilable absurdity.

This has not stopped humans from discussing the matter however...gravity exists but you cannot see it  :o
"

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 03:52:29 PM »
Newton concluded that the nature of reality was governed by invisible forces, an apparently irreconcilable absurdity.

This has not stopped humans from discussing the matter however...gravity exists but you cannot see it  :o

I totally concur and agree with you that the cock size of BigRo cannot ever truly be established unless send Bigmc for a colonoscopy. ;)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 03:54:55 PM »

I totally concur and agree with you that the cock size of BigRo cannot ever truly be established unless send Bigmc for a colonoscopy. ;)

whats wrong pissant? How come you arent owning me? Wheres Jim Brinkley? Whats my girlfriends skype? Wheres the charge papers against me since I apparently did domestic violence against her? Come on mouthpiece, why do you keep straying away. You wanted me on here, now you run like a bitch

you must be slobbering for noon tomorrow for my 24 hours to run out so I cant reply

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »
whats wrong pissant? How come you arent owning me? Wheres Jim Brinkley? Whats my girlfriends skype? Wheres the charge papers against me since I apparently did domestic violence against her? Come on mouthpiece, why do you keep straying away. You wanted me on here, now you run like a bitch

you must be slobbering for noon tomorrow for my 24 hours to run out so I cant reply

"young mulla baby
when a rich ni-gg-a wants ya....and your n-i-gaaaa cant do nothing for ya
these hoes ain't loyal."

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 03:59:21 PM »

oh dear
"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2015, 04:00:18 PM »
"young mulla baby
when a rich ni-gg-a wants ya....and your n-i-gaaaa cant do nothing for ya
these hoes ain't loyal."

its ok joon Im gone noon tomorrow and then you can once again go back to telling everyone on here how hard you are without fear of me replying

youre a joke

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 04:02:20 PM »

mwah

xoxoxo

ROFL. Epic bipolar.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
its ok joon Im gone noon tomorrow and then you can once again go back to telling everyone on here how hard you are without fear of me replying

youre a joke

awwww didums....tata hon.its been a good production.
call u tomorrow. Il ship you that paypal
xx

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 04:06:37 PM »

Soon, Junior will be saying he's more successful than Newton because he has more money than him.  ::) ::)
X