Author Topic: Marco Rubio was an "anchor baby", as Jeb phrased it.  (Read 645 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Marco Rubio was an "anchor baby", as Jeb phrased it.
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:21:46 PM »
He was born to two NON-CITIZENS in the US.   He was given citizenship ala the 14th amendment.

They later became citizens.  Interesting.  He's against it, along with Jeb.   Trump supports booting them.  Cruz said in 2011 that the argument Trump has now, was weak.  Today, he's embracing it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Marco Rubio was an "anchor baby", as Jeb phrased it.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 06:21:19 PM »
Jeb Bush: When I said 'anchor babies,' I meant Asians, not Latinos

Former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-Fla.) clarified his recent use of the term "anchor babies," one many consider a racial slur, during a trip to the U.S.-Mexico border Monday. He deflected criticism that he's been calling for a crackdown on Latino immigration by shifting the focus to Asian immigrants' birthright citizenship.

"What I was talking about was the specific case of fraud being committed, where there's organized efforts," he said. "And frankly it's more related to Asian people, coming into our country, having children."

Bush was likely referring to cases of reported Chinese "birth tourism." The presidential hopeful also called out Hillary Clinton's campaign and others who have taken issue with his use of "anchor babies."

"This is all how politics plays," he said. "And by the way, I think we need to take a step back and chill out a little bit as it relates to the political correctness that somehow you have to be scolded every time you say something."

Read more: http://theweek.com/speedreads/573599/jeb-bush-when-said-anchor-babies-meant-asians-not-latinos

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 06:27:25 PM »

Former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-Fla.) clarified his recent use of the term "anchor babies," one many consider a racial slur, during a trip to the U.S.-Mexico border Monday. He deflected criticism that he's been calling for a crackdown on Latino immigration by shifting the focus to Asian immigrants' birthright citizenship.

"What I was talking about was the specific case of fraud being committed, where there's organized efforts," he said. "And frankly it's more related to Asian people, coming into our country, having children."

Bush was likely referring to cases of reported Chinese "birth tourism." The presidential hopeful also called out Hillary Clinton's campaign and others who have taken issue with his use of "anchor babies."

"This is all how politics plays," he said. "And by the way, I think we need to take a step back and chill out a little bit as it relates to the political correctness that somehow you have to be scolded every time you say something."

Read more: http://theweek.com/speedreads/573599/jeb-bush-when-said-anchor-babies-meant-asians-not-latinos

Flip flopping without confidence makes him look like Mitt, and it's what sunk him in 2012. He doesn't look genuine. At least Trump owns that shit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 06:31:19 PM »

What a complete phony.

Just another dishonest, gutless politician.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 08:31:36 PM »
Flip flopping without confidence makes him look like Mitt, and it's what sunk him in 2012. He doesn't look genuine. At least Trump owns that shit.

youre right.  Trump is an ass, but he's proudly an ass.

I think the statement "i meant asians" is completely spineless and worse - insulting. 

Jeb is a mess right now...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 08:16:36 AM »
Jeb now saying "we shuld stop being so offended and politically correct"

One sentence later, he pretends his use of "anchor baby" had nothing to do with Mexicans, an obvious lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 09:47:25 AM »
BOBBY JINDAL's parents arrived in the USA 4 months before he was born, they gave birth, and used his 'anchor baby' status to gain citizenship for themselves.

Interesting.  Over 10% of the repubs running for office were "anchor babies".  (Jeb's words)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »
Jeb thinks he's slick by giving completely different talking points when he's speaking spanish.