Author Topic: Shakes - sweating - hypo from tren  (Read 5087 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Shakes - sweating - hypo from tren
« on: August 21, 2015, 11:30:49 AM »
Had this many times before but today got it pretty bad

Had three wetabix and suga + whey 2 scoops

Headed to gym on the way felt faint, shaky and sweating
Craved sugar standard hypo glycemia

But surely I shouldn't have got it due to my meal before?

Strange

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Shakes - sweating - hypo from tren
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 11:32:37 AM »
reactive hypoglycemia?

could be related to cortisol suppression too... ive had this all the time when cutting on tren, until i started using t3 (fuck, another issue t3 fixed for me)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »
May have to add t3 bro.

Was quite bad this one

Chances of giving myself diabeties from 6 months use?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 02:44:46 PM »
Insulin works in mysterious ways. Seriously though, you likely hadn't enough glucose stored in your body and the insulin hit you hard, it can and does happen. If you keep up insulin for six months there's likelihood u will become diabetic. Do four weeks on and four weeks off

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 03:38:32 PM »
Makes sense mate

Yeah in future 4 weeks on 4 weeks off slin

But won't be going back on until I've at least got peptides in the mix

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 10:19:58 PM »
You can use insulin much longer than 6 weeks safely.  I know several guys that use it for 6-12 months straight and they aren't diabetic.  Fasting sugars in the 80's.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 12:41:41 AM »
You can use insulin much longer than 6 weeks safely.  I know several guys that use it for 6-12 months straight and they aren't diabetic.  Fasting sugars in the 80's.
rapid acting insulin doesnt impair insulin sensitivity at all unless you blast it multiple times a day and huge dosages.
it might even have a positive effect (theres a theory that exogenous insulin takes off stress from your from having to produce massive amounts of insulin for the huge amounts of carbs you eat on a bulk)

after my 12 week bulk my FBS was still always in the 70s or even below in the morning
used 15iu novolog 5 times a week throughout

no need to ever go off slin

Irishmuscle89

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 02:39:15 PM »
I get reactive hypo's at time
And im on high tren
But i have chrons disease in my bowel so normally get the reactive hypo if i have diahoria after a carb meal
My theroy and my docs is that body produces insulin but the carbs dont get absorbed properly so end up hypo
I have a blood glucose monitor and have been as low as 2.1 but never actually pass out i can get past it if i have to by sitting down for bit (found this out by being at work and no access to food/sugar when felt low)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 02:35:37 AM »
rapid acting insulin doesnt impair insulin sensitivity at all unless you blast it multiple times a day and huge dosages.
it might even have a positive effect (theres a theory that exogenous insulin takes off stress from your from having to produce massive amounts of insulin for the huge amounts of carbs you eat on a bulk)

after my 12 week bulk my FBS was still always in the 70s or even below in the morning
used 15iu novolog 5 times a week throughout

no need to ever go off slin

Can you discuss your carb intake protocol while injecting this much slin? When and how much would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 04:59:15 AM »
15 iu 30mins before gym, drink shake of 400ml skim milk+2 scoops whey at the same time or a few mins before (no carbs except the milk)

take a 200g bag of haribo (candy, all glucose sirup/sugar bascially) to the gym (thats ~160g carbs)
start eating at your first set and eat throughout workout

done

i always did that on empty stomach too (last meal 3 hours prior)
rapid slin starts lowering my blood sugar after 30 minutes.
candy goes into the bloodstream within 2-3 minutes
a high amount of whey in liquid takes 45-60mins to go into the bloodstream
thats why i chose that timing protocol (all figured out by countless blood sugar measuring)

can also use gatorade, dextrose-liquid or whatever instead of the haribo
but thats what i do, keeps me from cheating. drinking 150g of sugar would be a fucking waste, id rather eat it^^

15iu is high though, when my rest periods between sets were not long enough i would go hypo at the 1 hour mark...
i always gotta keep myself from hitting set after set right at the start, especially cus the slin goes me an intense rush of energy

ill probably stick to 10iu next bulk or ill try it post workout. i hate working out on a full stomach (feel like shit and look preggo after a bigass shake, 200g of sweets and half a gallon of water during a workout)
it works like a fucking charm though

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 07:59:00 PM »
15 iu 30mins before gym, drink shake of 400ml skim milk+2 scoops whey at the same time or a few mins before (no carbs except the milk)

take a 200g bag of haribo (candy, all glucose sirup/sugar bascially) to the gym (thats ~160g carbs)
start eating at your first set and eat throughout workout

done

i always did that on empty stomach too (last meal 3 hours prior)
rapid slin starts lowering my blood sugar after 30 minutes.
candy goes into the bloodstream within 2-3 minutes
a high amount of whey in liquid takes 45-60mins to go into the bloodstream
thats why i chose that timing protocol (all figured out by countless blood sugar measuring)

can also use gatorade, dextrose-liquid or whatever instead of the haribo
but thats what i do, keeps me from cheating. drinking 150g of sugar would be a fucking waste, id rather eat it^^

15iu is high though, when my rest periods between sets were not long enough i would go hypo at the 1 hour mark...
i always gotta keep myself from hitting set after set right at the start, especially cus the slin goes me an intense rush of energy

ill probably stick to 10iu next bulk or ill try it post workout. i hate working out on a full stomach (feel like shit and look preggo after a bigass shake, 200g of sweets and half a gallon of water during a workout)
it works like a fucking charm though

Damn man.

I just tried 5 iu humalog  and ate 70 grams carbs of maple and brown sugar oatmeal, chicken breast 1 hr before training. During training I sipped on Gatorade, 33 grams. 1 hr after training I had plain oatmeal and tuna.  I started feeling dizzy while making that meal. Lol. Had to have a few bites of a chocolate bar to feel better.

I'm quite lean, don't eat carbs all day until pre and post workout. Blood sugar was probably really low. I couldn't imagine 15 iu. The pump i got was amazing though. Viens popping out all over the place. Lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 12:36:16 AM »
you had sides because your timing was off...
1 hour pre workout is a bit too far for insulin... it peaks about from minute 40 to minute 100 after injection, after 150mins its essentially out

eating carbs at the same time you inject slin is useless, even complex carbs.
look up blood sugar responses to simple/complex carb meals.. basically your blood sugar is elevated for about an hour and then it drops down.
if you eat carbs and inject your slin then your blood sugar is already on the FALL while insulin starts to get active

this protocol is for DIABETICS. their blood sugar doesnt go down on its own. thats why they use the slin at mealtime.
yours DOES drop down on its own though, remember youre eating carbs TO COVER insulin use. diabetics use insulin to cover the carbs theyve eaten.

gotta use a different approach.

for me 15iu novolog DOESNT EVEN START lowering blood sugar until the 30 minute mark. then it drops down, by minute 45 i go hypo if i havent eaten

the only "useful" carbs you had regarding the slin were the 33g from gatorade. your post workout meal was too late for the insulin and your pre workout meal was too early

whole foods are shit with rapid insulin too imo. its just too short to make any use of whole foods around the workout, because digestion is impaired during workout. gotta use liquids or simple carbs imo.

you also have to adapt your workouts to pre workout insulin use.
supersets, dropsets and short rests drop your blood sugar HEAVILY. gotta take long rests.
when im off slin i complete my workouts that would take 70-80 minutes in 45 minutes. same volume, same weights. on slin you cant do that or youll be hypo as fuck with >10ius, at least thats how it is for me. and i tried every single carb timing protocol you could imagine, always the same.

i hate how it kills my intensity, thats why ill try post workout insulin my next bulk

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 04:27:04 AM »
you had sides because your timing was off...
1 hour pre workout is a bit too far for insulin... it peaks about from minute 40 to minute 100 after injection, after 150mins its essentially out

eating carbs at the same time you inject slin is useless, even complex carbs.
look up blood sugar responses to simple/complex carb meals.. basically your blood sugar is elevated for about an hour and then it drops down.
if you eat carbs and inject your slin then your blood sugar is already on the FALL while insulin starts to get active

this protocol is for DIABETICS. their blood sugar doesnt go down on its own. thats why they use the slin at mealtime.
yours DOES drop down on its own though, remember youre eating carbs TO COVER insulin use. diabetics use insulin to cover the carbs theyve eaten.

gotta use a different approach.

for me 15iu novolog DOESNT EVEN START lowering blood sugar until the 30 minute mark. then it drops down, by minute 45 i go hypo if i havent eaten

the only "useful" carbs you had regarding the slin were the 33g from gatorade. your post workout meal was too late for the insulin and your pre workout meal was too early

whole foods are shit with rapid insulin too imo. its just too short to make any use of whole foods around the workout, because digestion is impaired during workout. gotta use liquids or simple carbs imo.

you also have to adapt your workouts to pre workout insulin use.
supersets, dropsets and short rests drop your blood sugar HEAVILY. gotta take long rests.
when im off slin i complete my workouts that would take 70-80 minutes in 45 minutes. same volume, same weights. on slin you cant do that or youll be hypo as fuck with >10ius, at least thats how it is for me. and i tried every single carb timing protocol you could imagine, always the same.

i hate how it kills my intensity, thats why ill try post workout insulin my next bulk

Thanks a lot . I am obviously still new to using insulin. I have read a ton about it but theres a lot of different opinions out therr. I am still taking it very cautiously to avoid any potentially serious problems. I have serious desire in using it until the next bulking cycle but just wanted to test it out here and there to see how I responded.

I thought that some of the simple sugars in the flavored oatmeal would have been enough to cover the sugar drop and a lot of literature I came across suggested taking the insulin immediately prior to that with  no waiting period. But what I hear you saying is I should have waited longer before injesting some simple sugars.

The peak time for humalog in the insert says  is 1.5-2.5 hours after injection so I thought my timing was okay with the Gatorade use. Guess it just wasn't enough carbs to cover the 5ius I took. My main concern is trying to use as little carbs as possible while not going hypo. I know lots of people would rather err on the side of caution but I also don't want to get real fat doing a bunch of simple sugars with insulin.

What I'll do first thing before using it again is buy a blood sugar meter to take some of the guess work.out. any suggestions for using one?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 05:07:24 AM »
just buy a cheap one with good reviews off amazon
mine is from beurer, but not sure if thats a thing in the US

also you wont get fat at all from simple sugars if you use insulin pre workout. center the carbs peri workout and theres no way youre gonna get fat.
i mean was eating over 150g of glucose/dextrose on slin and in fact my last bulk where i used insulin the whole 12 weeks was the most successful ever because i didnt put on any fat at all. no GH either...

the 1.5-2.5 hour peak time is wrong. you can measure that with your blood sugar

for me insulin peaks at 45 or 50mins after injection and then stays up for i dont know how long, but i never go hypo past the 90 minute mark (i do have a lot of carbs in by then though). theres no way to figure out how long the peak effect remains without going hypo but since the first peak time point fits my personal measurings EXACTLY, i go with this graph:

as you see, you basically started working out when insulin was already leaving your system.
its best to hit the weights between the 20 and 30 minute mark post injection imo. then you have your whole workout (lasting 60-90 minutes so up to the 120 min mark) covered.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 05:33:15 AM »
just buy a cheap one with good reviews off amazon
mine is from beurer, but not sure if thats a thing in the US

also you wont get fat at all from simple sugars if you use insulin pre workout. center the carbs peri workout and theres no way youre gonna get fat.
i mean was eating over 150g of glucose/dextrose on slin and in fact my last bulk where i used insulin the whole 12 weeks was the most successful ever because i didnt put on any fat at all. no GH either...

the 1.5-2.5 hour peak time is wrong. you can measure that with your blood sugar

for me insulin peaks at 45 or 50mins after injection and then stays up for i dont know how long, but i never go hypo past the 90 minute mark (i do have a lot of carbs in by then though). theres no way to figure out how long the peak effect remains without going hypo but since the first peak time point fits my personal measurings EXACTLY, i go with this graph:

as you see, you basically started working out when insulin was already leaving your system.
its best to hit the weights between the 20 and 30 minute mark post injection imo. then you have your whole workout (lasting 60-90 minutes so up to the 120 min mark) covered.

Cool. Thanks again brother.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 09:45:24 AM »
the exact same thing happend to me yesterday, it happens to me when i eat to many carbs and go to gym to quickly. i did three sets of triceps felt like i was going to pass out and had a craving for sugar. left the gym went home had a cupcake and felt much better.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 10:03:36 AM »
I have often it after breakfast. I eat my 1st meal and after ~15mins i can go sleep again. I don't know what can cause it  ???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 11:15:57 AM »
I have often it after breakfast. I eat my 1st meal and after ~15mins i can go sleep again. I don't know what can cause it  ???
yup. see above.
always happened to me on tren without t3. cortisol maybe? or reactive hypo. i even measured once and i was at a blood sugar of 50. thats borderline hypo.
it even happened after protein/fat only breakfasts.

never happened on tren and t3

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »
I take T3 too. 50mcg, 30mins before breakast.