Author Topic: running no-test cycles with dostinex  (Read 1735 times)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
running no-test cycles with dostinex
« on: March 02, 2006, 04:23:03 PM »
ive heard of a few people doing this with no negative affects to their sex drive, and of course none of the androgenic side effects you get with test. . . i think for my next cycle im going to run a gram of primo and 400-800 mg deca ew with 50mg anavar ed only with dostinex.  if it works out i think ill do 1 cycle with test, one cycle without test per year, even though i love test.  i know some say test is the most healthy for you, but i dont think so, JMO. . .
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
Re: running no-test cycles with dostinex
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
Do you have any idea how dopamine agonists make you feel?

Also you plan on running 400-800 mgs of Nandolone on top of the shitty feeling that you are going to get from Cabergoline?

I see four things happening.

1. You are going to be shooting pool with a rope.
2. Your girl is going to start batting for another team.
3. You'll be back on test pretty damn fast.
4. You'll never run Cabergoline again.

I'd rethink if I were you.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 05:25:20 PM »
ive heard of a few people doing this with no negative affects to their sex drive, and of course none of the androgenic side effects you get with test. . . i think for my next cycle im going to run a gram of primo and 400-800 mg deca ew with 50mg anavar ed only with dostinex.  if it works out i think ill do 1 cycle with test, one cycle without test per year, even though i love test.  i know some say test is the most healthy for you, but i dont think so, JMO. . .

^This is a very bad idea.

The Dostinex is strictly an anti-prolaction, which is pointless when run with Deca.  It can be used for sexual purposes to decrease the refractory period between orgasms, but that's beside the point.

Running Deca without Test is akin to chemical castration.  Not only will you not be able to maintain an erection, but your desire will be null and void.  You sure you want to risk that?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
Do you have any idea how dopamine agonists make you feel?
Also you plan on running 400-800 mgs of Nandolone on top of the shitty feeling that you are going to get from Cabergoline?
I see four things happening.
1. You are going to be shooting pool with a rope.
2. Your girl is going to start batting for another team.
3. You'll be back on test pretty damn fast.
4. You'll never run Cabergoline again.
I'd rethink if I were you.
thanks for the infos. . .no ive never ran dostinex before, im going by what ive read so far. . .im still going to go ahead with it, ill have some prop or suspension on hand if it doesnt work out as planned. . . i think i'll drop the deca and add something else in, i hate eq so im not sure what ill use in its place.  primo+anavar is just too weak of a cycle for me.  i guess the worst that could happen is i cant get hard for a few days, ill see, cant hurt to try. .

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 05:29:44 PM »
^This is a very bad idea.
The Dostinex is strictly an anti-prolaction, which is pointless when run with Deca.  It can be used for sexual purposes to decrease the refractory period between orgasms, but that's beside the point.
Running Deca without Test is akin to chemical castration.  Not only will you not be able to maintain an erection, but your desire will be null and void.  You sure you want to risk that?
DIV
im going to drop the deca, just have to come up with something to take its place other than test, still thinking.