Author Topic: Shit or get off the pot...  (Read 5504 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Shit or get off the pot...
« on: August 21, 2015, 09:15:29 PM »
Today, I finally opted to "shit" and try some tren!
To play is ultra safe, just did 50 mg as I don't wanna feel odd sides on my first shot... I added that to 150mg of masteron ace
1 cc sustanon (been on enanthate forever, but ran out and only had sustanon.)

Since I don't eat 6 meals a day, I'm guessing I'm gonna recomp nicely with very little effort. I actually felt nice and chill at the gym tonight and get this... Even spoke with someone, lol! But I knew the guy from before, not like I'm making up conversation with strangers here...

Guess I'll up the dose until 100mg per shot, from there to add more, would need to lower the masteron. Oh yeah, I do 3 shots/week which is not ideal but will try it this way and take it from there.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Shit or get off the pot...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 12:46:42 AM »
tren ace 3 times a week
fuck that

if you use tren ace for the first time then inject every day or you will be fucked from side effects

when i first tried the stuff i injected 100mg eod for 2 weeks and probably didnt sleep more than 5 hours a night lol
and these 5 hours were in an ocean of sweat

switched to 50mg ed and sides were MUCH more tolerable

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 08:59:14 AM »
tren ace 3 times a week
fuck that

if you use tren ace for the first time then inject every day or you will be fucked from side effects

when i first tried the stuff i injected 100mg eod for 2 weeks and probably didnt sleep more than 5 hours a night lol
and these 5 hours were in an ocean of sweat

switched to 50mg ed and sides were MUCH more tolerable

I know that does not sound right, but I used the masteron prop 3x's week and it worked anyway. I'm not doing ed shots, that's for sure unless I like the stuff so much, it overpowers me to do it.
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 10:08:21 AM »
Masteron is a good compound but its weak lets be real. It has little sides and its just a polishing/anxiliary compound.
Tren is whole different animal.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 10:13:53 AM »
Masteron is a good compound but its weak lets be real. It has little sides and its just a polishing/anxiliary compound.

True as i didn't gain a lbs from it! Just changes how I look shirt off...
?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 10:38:12 AM »
I know that does not sound right, but I used the masteron prop 3x's week and it worked anyway. I'm not doing ed shots, that's for sure unless I like the stuff so much, it overpowers me to do it.

why not. get 30g slin pins, you can pin anywhere. painless.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 11:08:15 AM »
its not about effects with e3d shots
its about sides...

its not like with test where you might have a milligram more estrogen from pinning only here and there

tren fucks you up if you let your levels fluctuate

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 11:20:50 AM »
its not about effects with e3d shots
its about sides...

its not like with test where you might have a milligram more estrogen from pinning only here and there

tren fucks you up if you let your levels fluctuate

For sure, I know there is a possibility that what you're saying here is accurate. but it's pretty much eod, almost...

I used it pre workout as a boost and it worked for just that. I don't need it really for my bb'ing goals as I'm pretty much where I want to be.

If I were chasing max gain potential, for sure, I'd do ed shots...

@450, I got normal slin pins, lots of them, but I hate back loading them, I don't like the gear being exposed to air longer than the time it takes to switch pins and I hardly even breath to make sure the foul air that comes out of me, does not "contaminate" my shot, lol..

What I could see myself doing is...
Add the tren to my mon, wed, friday shots, and just do a seperate "tren only shot" on sat or Sun. This way, it's a bit more than eod and should be stable.

But... I just know I'm gonna end up adding another cc of test and dose of masteron, lol!

That would bring my total gear mg wise to 1800mg. Seems like a lot and that will mean having to cruise later on.

But does later ever come? Not really, lol...
?

Irishmuscle89

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 02:47:11 PM »
Infiniti
I have used baltic and unipharm amps few times in oast year but always went back to infiniti
Like every underground lab im sure it will go downhill soon but for now its a big saving for me using ugl 10ml's instead of amps espically at my doses lol

But yes big ro is right alpha pharma is faked very well
Duno about codes and that shit butbthe boxes and amps look the part except its pure garbage in the amps
I heard they where being made.in england somewhere

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 02:28:37 AM »
Infiniti has been around for a while.
That was the first lab i used, great results, no pip. Its hard to get now, its getting rare, im wonder if they are producing anymore...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 02:50:35 AM »

I.like it.more then tren to be honest. Good.masteron gives you a great look when you get really lean. It's one of my favorite compounds.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »
On second thought, fuck tren, lol!
CAn't do ed shots, hate it. Also adding test to every shot, it's too many mg overall. I don't see enough changes (probably unpatient) for all I'm using and will stick to my 5-750mg of test enanthate per week. Good enough. Could see pre workout slin being added but anytime I go over two shots of slin per day, I feel like shit.

May even do a long, long taper and go off. I don't feel the test anymore. 500mg used to have me bigger and better than I am now, but did live the lifestyle more back then.

It's all getting to be too much of a chore. Gonna train light this week, recover and hope my attitude changes.
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 04:21:55 PM »
Tren is not as bad as everyone says. Maybe a little short tempered for me but that's about it. Sides for me get less the longer I run it. I have also found running masteron with it actually stopped a lot of the sides. The worst thing about tren is the cough, all the other sides I get when I run test over a gram anyway.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 07:31:14 PM »
Tren is not as bad as everyone says. Maybe a little short tempered for me but that's about it. Sides for me get less the longer I run it. I have also found running masteron with it actually stopped a lot of the sides. The worst thing about tren is the cough, all the other sides I get when I run test over a gram anyway.

I've only ran tren alongside mast and test.  Never felt any of the tren sides.  I wonder if you're on to something regarding mast mitigating the sides of tren?  I've also never done more than 250mg's a week of tren.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 07:57:11 PM »
Tren ace 100mgs 3x week no big deal it works for me..
When I stop tren every time my shoulders break out for like 2 weeks after words  then clears up Bits annoying but I'll have like 3-4 nasty white heads a week to bust on shoulders only weird.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 12:26:11 AM »
I always run mine with prop, it keeps the total mg down.. I've never experienced any of the sides you guys are complaining from, aside from hard vascular muscle...., there's a look that only tren can bring

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 01:18:35 AM »
Breaking out after stopping tren is usually progesterone/prolactin related. I usually run caber or prami at full dose two. Weeks after stopping tren then taper down over another two weeks.

Also something else I have noticed can is most people that get angry on tren don't run caber or prami. I try not to use them as caber is my choice. Prami makes me feel sick even tapering up doses.

The reason for not using caber is it messes with your dopamine receptors, probably why you are not as angry when taking it.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 04:18:34 AM »
Today, I finally opted to "shit" and try some tren!
To play is ultra safe, just did 50 mg as I don't wanna feel odd sides on my first shot... I added that to 150mg of masteron ace
1 cc sustanon (been on enanthate forever, but ran out and only had sustanon.)

Since I don't eat 6 meals a day, I'm guessing I'm gonna recomp nicely with very little effort. I actually felt nice and chill at the gym tonight and get this... Even spoke with someone, lol! But I knew the guy from before, not like I'm making up conversation with strangers here...

Guess I'll up the dose until 100mg per shot, from there to add more, would need to lower the masteron. Oh yeah, I do 3 shots/week which is not ideal but will try it this way and take it from there.

If you want to shoot tren EOD use the Parabolin or the Tren E. That's what I am doing just because I can get by with less shots and I have been running alot of Tren acetate this year theb switch has been good! I tried a Tri-Tren for the first time and it kept me way thicker then just a regular Tren acetate and the injections were just EOD.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 06:45:20 AM »
Breaking out after stopping tren is usually progesterone/prolactin related. I usually run caber or prami at full dose two. Weeks after stopping tren then taper down over another two weeks.

Also something else I have noticed can is most people that get angry on tren don't run caber or prami. I try not to use them as caber is my choice. Prami makes me feel sick even tapering up doses.

The reason for not using caber is it messes with your dopamine receptors, probably why you are not as angry when taking it.
I take prami on tren. I got used to prami no sides from it and when stoping tren last time I stayed on NPP and  prami still broke out just a minor inconvenience.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 09:38:21 PM »
Stopped tren yesterday. Changed my personality too much. Will go with some primo to try and maintain a somewhat similar look

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 09:48:00 PM »
Stopped tren yesterday. Changed my personality too much. Will go with some primo to try and maintain a somewhat similar look

What brand primo you going with?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 09:53:39 PM »
What brand primo you going with?

Gonna try alpha pharma. I can get legit pharma primo from turkey but I can get AP for a better price so I'll try that first

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 10:08:40 PM »
Gonna try alpha pharma. I can get legit pharma primo from turkey but I can get AP for a better price so I'll try that first

I heard GP primo was good.  Never tried Primo yet. I don't lime tren either. I Want to look good for the ladies, but I have to feel good to run game! I know I lie test in the the 300-400 range...no more. Might try to add masteron of primo.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 11:21:02 AM »
primo sucks fellas, lol. at least for me. used 600-800mgs of bayer amps per week and honestly couldn't see a difference. this was on a 12 week cruise along w 500mg of sust. 8 percent bf at the time too.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 02:49:24 AM »
I got some primo amps once and they were super good! I have had it before in a 10ml and it was shit. Maybe it was because I was leaner when I used the primo amps. I wasn;t really using anything else besides sust so it had to be the primo working.They were AP primo amps.