Author Topic: so check this out..  (Read 1662 times)

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
so check this out..
« on: March 02, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »
wadup getbigger's? anyways wanted to post this topic to let everyone know that im in columbus and i will be attending all the events, and this will concern you because im going to be posting videos and pictures daily of the expo, events, prejudging, all that good stuff, so i just wanted to let everyone know, that they will have a chance to see alot of the crap they dont show on the PPV

Peace
Never Big Enough

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: so check this out..
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 04:29:49 PM »
nice bro, sounds good.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 04:30:50 PM »
wadup getbigger's? anyways wanted to post this topic to let everyone know that im in columbus and i will be attending all the events, and this will concern you because im going to be posting videos and pictures daily of the expo, events, prejudging, all that good stuff, so i just wanted to let everyone know, that they will have a chance to see alot of the crap they dont show on the PPV
Peace

this will be excellent coverage   THANK YOU

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 04:32:24 PM »
Peace

hey, if you ever need anything for the show hosted- big add video clips, etc, hit me at ciscirob5@aol.com