Author Topic: What will happen ....  (Read 873 times)

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
What will happen ....
« on: August 22, 2015, 04:25:57 AM »
Hi !

I had to quit training for 2 Months + ... I was on 800 primo before and reduced the dosage to 50 mg primo e8d during the layoff!!!

I began training 1 week ago and im even dropping the tiny dose now cold turkey. It was legit alpha pharma primo enan.

Will my form even get worse now ? What do u think...

Ps: i feel great.. Pumps are awesome and im liking my new look.. Only thing whivh was and is nonexisting is the libido.

I wont use nolva etc due to health reasons i cant write here.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: What will happen ....
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 05:43:37 AM »
50mg e8d

why didnt you just get off completely  ::)

what a pointless and stupid amount, you couldve just PCTed or cruised. if you dont wanna use nolva you can use clomid. or aromasin. triptorelin. hcg. they all have SOME benefit for regaining your natty test.

if youre off completely now then you just prolonged your recovery by using that tiny amount and youll still have zero testosterone in your system right now.

of course your form will get worse since youll have to wait for your natty test to rebound

a tiny amount of primo is still better than no amount of testosterone...

however you probably wont notice much, 50mg e8d is 6.5mg per day. that aint shit ;)

youll gain some water retention once your natural test returns, since you got no estrogen in your body right now.
thats also why your libido is in the shitter

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
Re: What will happen ....
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 05:58:36 AM »
The 50mg e8d was my cruise lol^^.... i tought that maybe my test will slowly start back up with that low dose of primo ...

Of course i already lost a lot of size due to the 2 months break and dosage reduction ... but im happy where im at right now and im scared that SINCE i am even dropping the tiny primo that the form will get worse.
Im hoping to even get some size back due to starting training all over again from a long rest ..even if i have no test in my system... i think it should be possible.

thanks for the reply jizmo!