Author Topic: If Trump deports 6 to 7% of the population - will a new "underground railroad"?  (Read 2333 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The denser the population, the more people to eat at the local Subway for instance.

You mean more dense in a particular area, Tu?  Because I can't believe you're referring to uncontrolled growth of the entire planet.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
You mean more dense in a particular area, Tu?  Because I can't believe you're referring to uncontrolled growth of the entire planet.

The are where the businesses are, certainly.

You also act like the world is running out of land sometime soon. Even in this country with over 300 million people, we are not running out of places to put people... not even close.

Do you believe that we will be running out of available space to put people in the near (next 100 years) future?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The are where the businesses are, certainly.

You also act like the world is running out of land sometime soon. Even in this country with over 300 million people, we are not running out of places to put people... not even close.

Do you believe that we will be running out of available space to put people in the near (next 100 years) future?

You can't seriously think space is the only resource needed by a person... ???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Or is that what you've been thinking?

???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
You can't seriously think space is the only resource needed by a person... ???

No, obviously not... However science is resolving many of the other issues... Also requiring more people to solve these issues.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
No, obviously not... However science is resolving many of the other issues... Also requiring more people to solve these issues.

So the more babies born every day, the better...

Is that your position?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
So the more babies born every day, the better...

Is that your position?

I have no position on born / death of babies.

I care about my family and that's about it.

Beyond that, one day I will die and if my opinions are wrong, they die with me.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I have no position on born / death of babies.

I care about my family and that's about it.

Beyond that, one day I will die and if my opinions are wrong, they die with me.

No, because your opinions are probably the most common/popular out there,   They'll keep going as long as people affirm them with one another.  (And your family will keep going when you die, too, and that's why you should care.)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
No, because your opinions are probably the most common/popular out there,   They'll keep going as long as people affirm them with one another.  (And your family will keep going when you die, too, and that's why you should care.)

My opinion is a belief... Similarly to yours.

You have not yet shown where my opinion is incorrect, just as I can not prove that yours is not either.

They are opinions.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
My opinion is a belief... Similarly to yours.

You have not yet shown where my opinion is incorrect, just as I can not prove that yours is not either.

They are opinions.

OK.  Then when you said this:

How can you answer for it?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
OK.  Then when you said this:

How can you answer for it?

I stated that... Science.

The "evil" GMOs are allowing for food to grow in harsh climates. Science allowing water to reach areas it could not before.

Things of that nature.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Wow, it's almost as if a new problem was created while trying to deal with another issue.  ::)

Agreed

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Nothing to do with 'white' or anything like that.  Only in your mind.

The structure of this nation has been built, and we've arrived at a time that requires less people to comfortably progress forward while leading good lives.  That's why we've made our families smaller.

Turn off your TV, Andre. It's given you too many dumb ideas already and it may be too late for you.

you are the dumb one if you honestly believe that race does not come into play at least somewhat

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Really? You know someone out there in the orange groves? Picking lettuce?

Seriously?

I don't know a single person who is willing to do that.

agreed......no one wants to wash dishes in a restaurant either..or do construction in the HOT sun and COLD winter for $10.00 an hour...if they are getting that much

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I stated that... Science.

The "evil" GMOs are allowing for food to grow in harsh climates. Science allowing water to reach areas it could not before.

Things of that nature.

so we know we have the physical space, and we may perhaps be able to bring in crops to feed them at some point if all goes well...

anything else?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
you are the dumb one if you honestly believe that race does not come into play at least somewhat

nothing close to what goes on in your mind, andre.  i know that much.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
so we know we have the physical space, and we may perhaps be able to bring in crops to feed them at some point if all goes well...

anything else?

What do you feel is missing?

You have interrogated my thoughts enough... Feel free to provide your own.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
What do you feel is missing?

You have interrogated my thoughts enough... Feel free to provide your own.

nothing at all.. you were doing a good job describing the world we will have if we stay on this course.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
hate to say it, but the whole thing is a product of selfishness.

in the case of this topic, it will come back to burn people and their children, grandchildren etc. - very, very bad.

and if you think we're "helping" the rest of the world this way, you couldn't be more wrong.