Author Topic: bb needs an ambassador  (Read 9704 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: bb needs an ambassador
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 01:53:23 PM »
Requirments for an Ambassador...
1.Hasn't had nude photographs taken of themself & hasn't done "Gay for pay" in the past.
Two part question:
1. Does that include nude photographs I've taken of myself; and
2. Does "Gay for Pay" include selling my soiled underwear through the mail?

Special "Autosucker" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 01:58:18 PM »
Once again, that all sounds good, but people (interviewers, cynics, the public) would clue in very quickly that what the ambassador is saying is effectively hollow if virtually no one in the industry led a similar life(style).

It’s like Vanessa Williams winning Ms. America or Halle Berry getting an Oscar and calling that racial progress. Neither of those women look like most African American women and they certainly would not have won those awards if they did.  :(

The ambassador should be most of the things you mentioned, but he can’t be so rare and distant from most bodybuilders that he has no credibility. 

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »
I don't think the media is smart enough to figure that out.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 02:06:34 PM »
Well that kind of narrows the choices.

To hear Ronnie talk you know the guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Contrast this to the articles in Flex he "supposedly" authors. I mean lets get real. Ronnie couldn't pronounce half the words in the article let alone know what they mean. Do the publishers of Flex think the readers of that mag are that gullible?
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 02:09:28 PM »
Requirments for an Ambassador...
1.Hasn't had nude photographs taken of themself & hasn't done "Gay for pay" in the past.
2.Has technical knowledge of anabolic steroids and can articulate arguments against people in the media on the spot and defend Anabolic Steroids.
3.Has atleast some technical knowledge of science and can articulate arguments on hand and discuss bodybuilding from a technical physiological level.
4.Is blunt and can stand up for themself at a moments notice.(Won't cower down and take a verbal beating from news personalities.)
5.Doesn't get involved in any of the disputes you see between bodybuilders.
6.Does not have a criminal record.
7.Is a Professional.

Okay.

I'll do it.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006, 02:10:41 PM »
To hear Ronnie talk you know the guy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Contrast this to the articles in Flex he "supposedly" authors. I mean lets get real. Ronnie couldn't pronounce half the words in the article let alone know what they mean. Do the publishers of Flex think the readers of that mag are that gullible?

If they are still buying FLEX and reading the articles then, yes, they are that gullible.  :'(

kaylos

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 02:22:03 PM »
Gunter, Ray, Jones.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 03:29:54 PM »
If they are still buying FLEX and reading the articles then, yes, they are that gullible.  :'(

I hadn't bought it since like 1992. I won't be buying it again. It's 100% crap.
The House that Ruth built

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 08:50:03 PM »
Levrone if he would do it.  But he won't.   :-\

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »
Lee Haney is as good as one gets when it comes to representing BB. He's the ultimate professional in everyway. I cannot think of ONE pro of todays standards that's the least bit professional!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 09:46:58 PM »
Lee Haney is as good as one gets when it comes to representing BB. He's the ultimate professional in everyway. I cannot think of ONE pro of todays standards that's the least bit professional!

You wouldn't have heard Lee Haney accusing Lee Lebrada of smoking crack back in the day.

Yet today's representative of the sport for the last decade can barely finish a sentence... and when you can understand him, it's to insult another competitor.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006, 09:59:13 PM »
You wouldn't have heard Lee Haney accusing Lee Lebrada of smoking crack back in the day.
Yet today's representative of the sport for the last decade can barely finish a sentence... and when you can understand him, it's to insult another competitor.

Yep! When I met LaBrada he was also a true professional who took time to answer questions. He represented him and his products well and that "Super Charged" stuff that he sells is awesome!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 10:14:38 PM »
Right now BBing's ambassador is GV. heh. Like it or not...
Milos might be good. He seems smart, but does he have a crazy accent? That'd blow it for the US of Arian.

I like Milos but it might be better if BB had someone who hasn't been indited for drugs and didn't almost kill themselves using synthol. Lets find someone who isn't under investigation!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006, 10:21:33 PM »
I like Milos but it might be better if BB had someone who hasn't been indited for drugs and didn't almost kill themselves using synthol. Lets find someone who isn't under investigation!!

Ditto.  Having a meltdowns online and telling posters to go phuck themselves is not what BB needs in an ambassador.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2006, 10:22:42 PM »
Ditto.  Having a meltdowns online and telling posters to go phuck themselves is not what BB needs in an ambassador.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2006, 10:23:14 PM »

When did this happen?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2006, 10:36:16 PM »
When did this happen?

It happened in the last week or two and spawned few private messages among those of us who saw it; as you see above, 240 managed to capture it.  It was abruptly deleted, but suffice to say the damage is done.  If his past behavior is any indication, Bob C. would make a terrible ambassador.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2006, 10:42:25 PM »
there's more to bob than meets the eye!

He hates overweight people and mocks them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »
he also uses words like "retards" and "queer" in everyday conversation.  And he makes threats.  And he mocks overweight people.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2006, 10:55:51 PM »
Like I said earlier, there's no one that can represent BB like Haney. Although Melvin might be a good choice. We spoke at length and he's a good guy and seems to really want to make a difference especially with kids!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »
he also uses words like "retards" and "queer" in everyday conversation.  And he makes threats.  And he mocks overweight people.

Say it isn't so. :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2006, 11:01:27 PM »
yep.  The best part will come in a few months when Bob denies everything.  "I never said that". 

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2006, 11:04:33 PM »
yep.  The best part will come in a few months when Bob denies everything.  "I never said that". 

*****Re: Ask Dina / Reply #227 / Quote from: 240 or bust on April 07, 2005, 09:27:57 PM
Dina... if a married girl wants to either masturbate/grind on me, is that really cheating? For her, me, or both? She did it in the hot tub today and got off, and i jacked off too... and it was all good... we were just friends having fun, keeping it new... but... she's married... does that make it worse?*****

"the most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing to lose.  Matt may as well get those crosshairs tattooed on him for that miami show.

i was a different man back then, mike.  I have some health probs that I won't elaborate on, but I will say that I have grown up a lot since then.  " -240orbust/240isback

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2006, 04:58:43 AM »
Yeah, ok...being under investigation is bad. I didn't know Milos had a temper.
But, yeah if Chick is the current "ambassador"... ::)
Shawn is better only because he doesn't meltdown at the drop of a hat...and 240 sure pushes on him!  ;) But I dunno how intelligent Shawn is (what's his schooling background?).
Nasser would've been good because of his smarts, but he seems a bit less than social...
because of zealous immaturity shawns credentials will qualify him for a limited junior ambassadorship with ability to delete threads and posts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2006, 05:00:41 AM »
all kidding aside, the rep of the sport should never make negative statements in public about ANY athlete.

King and Shawn should be out of the running from minute one.