Author Topic: Welcome in Europe ... Immigrants  (Read 30194 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: welcome in europe ...
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2015, 03:30:04 AM »
it's all by design

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2015, 03:50:02 AM »

:-X

eveyone wants handouts from whitey

if they can't have order in their own country they're not going to have it here either. Not so hard to understand imo  ???

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2015, 03:56:58 AM »
EU leaders won't be happy until our countrys have lost all sense of identity and heritage and is run into the ground by third world welfare spongers and aspiring terrorists.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2015, 04:16:15 AM »
the eu leaders aren't stupid. You guys really believe that they think "maybe the problem will solve itself if we allow hundreds of thousands of immigrants more in here", lol. They want to create confusion, anarchy and destruction for a reason, but it's just a conspiracy theory to you all  ::)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2015, 04:46:52 AM »
What I hate the most is libtards who are telling that we should take them and some are saying that we need to take even more of these rats. These fuckers should be punched in their faces and brought to Malmo at night so they can feel this great culture this scum brings from Africa.

Bringing them here isnt and wont be a solution, if EU jewish leaders would think with their heads then they would build camps in Lybia (and other African countries) and help them here while their countries arent safe.

USA could do something now, not destroy Lybia and now watch how Europe is destroyed because of these scumbags.

Lets play a game - how many women do you see on this ship?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2015, 05:11:45 AM »
What I hate the most is libtards who are telling that we should take them and some are saying that we need to take even more of these rats. These fuckers should be punched in their faces and brought to Malmo at night so they can feel this great culture this scum brings from Africa.

Bringing them here isnt and wont be a solution, if EU jewish leaders would think with their heads then they would build camps in Lybia (and other African countries) and help them here while their countries arent safe.

USA could do something now, not destroy Lybia and now watch how Europe is destroyed because of these scumbags.

Lets play a game - how many women do you see on this ship?

If Obama had a son...
a

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2015, 05:22:13 AM »
Still watching the video.....seems that terrorism and ISIS is one of the biggest problems and the reason why so many are now fleeing. If the rest of the world got rid of ISIS and straightened out Syria these people could stay in their mother land.This seems like the best approach.Easy to understand both sides.So the EU either helps all these people or we fix their home/country so they don't have to flee.Anyone have any better suggestions I'm all ears.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2015, 05:37:10 AM »
Still watching the video.....seems that terrorism and ISIS is one of the biggest problems and the reason why so many are now fleeing. If the rest of the world got rid of ISIS and straightened out Syria these people could stay in their mother land.This seems like the best approach.Easy to understand both sides.So the EU either helps all these people or we fix their home/country so they don't have to flee.Anyone have any better suggestions I'm all ears.

How about this:

We say "no more" to migration. If you come here and we find you, you're getting shipped back straight away, no judicial review of this, just thrown in the back of a van and dumped back. Then we say to all the shit hole middle eastern countries "fuck you, we want nothing to do with you ingrates". We stop messing with them, we stop bombing them, we basically leave them to sort themselves out. Any terrorist organisation which carries out an attack on us, we promise to kill double the amount of people in their country / territory. We don't mess with them, but if they fuck with us, it's fair game.

All the time this is going on, US, EU, Russia and China work on improving our international relations, economies, weapons and intelligence. If ISIS take over in the middle east and start sabre rattling, good fucking luck to them. We will stick by our original promise and obliterate them.

The way I see it, the middle east is just going through the west's version of the middle ages: obsessed by religion, killing people in gruesome ways, all justified by religion and despotism. No one pulled us out of it. We had to figure it out for ourselves.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2015, 05:42:24 AM »
How about this:

We say "no more" to migration. If you come here and we find you, you're getting shipped back straight away, no judicial review of this, just thrown in the back of a van and dumped back. Then we say to all the shit hole middle eastern countries "fuck you, we want nothing to do with you ingrates". We stop messing with them, we stop bombing them, we basically leave them to sort themselves out. Any terrorist organisation which carries out an attack on us, we promise to kill double the amount of people in their country / territory. We don't mess with them, but if they fuck with us, it's fair game.

All the time this is going on, US, EU, Russia and China work on improving our international relations, economies, weapons and intelligence. If ISIS take over in the middle east and start sabre rattling, good fucking luck to them. We will stick by our original promise and obliterate them.

The way I see it, the middle east is just going through the west's version of the middle ages: obsessed by religion, killing people in gruesome ways, all justified by religion and despotism. No one pulled us out of it. We had to figure it out for ourselves.

You are going to need a lot of vans...

Bullets would be cheaper
a

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 05:49:46 AM »
Seems like a lot more instability in the middle east now that we've taken out Sadamm and Momar......at least they kept the fvcking bad guys in check.Most of the people trying to get out are people looking to get out of a bad situation but what the fvck can u do with a shitload of people like this...you can't expect Europe to absorb all of them...the only way and the best way in my opinion is to fix shit so they don't have to flee but that's obviously easier said than done.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2015, 06:34:24 AM »
Seems like a lot more instability in the middle east now that we've taken out Sadamm and Momar......at least they kept the fvcking bad guys in check.Most of the people trying to get out are people looking to get out of a bad situation but what the fvck can u do with a shitload of people like this...you can't expect Europe to absorb all of them...the only way and the best way in my opinion is to fix shit so they don't have to flee but that's obviously easier said than done.

A few nuclear bombs would sort it out pretty effectively. But uh oh... human rights, we are too good to do that, etc, etc...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2015, 08:05:51 AM »
You think its wrong for us to be above nuking millions of women and children?

What are they bringing to the table in society?
a

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 09:23:14 AM »
Another from Italy

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2015, 09:55:32 AM »
You think its wrong for us to be above nuking millions of women and children?

I think it's they or us. Children, women... I personally couldn't care less. As the time goes by I feel less and less remorse for someone, esp. these who threaten my own survival, survival of "my group" in this case.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2015, 10:05:03 AM »
After watching a lot of these documentary's its quite clear that one thing humans,especially oppressed humans, are good at is good ole fvcking...
Live in an oppressed place lets fvck and reproduce
Live where disease runs rampant...lets fvck
Live where there's nothing but sand as far as the eye can see....lets fvck
Live where there's no food...no health care... a civil war....lets fvck
Knowing you might have to leave your homeland and immigrate to a foreign land soon....lets fvck

What the world needs/needed is about 100 Trillion condoms 50 fvcking years ago !

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »
After watching a lot of these documentary's its quite clear that one thing humans,especially oppressed humans, are good at is good ole fvcking...
Live in an oppressed place lets fvck and reproduce
Live where disease runs rampant...lets fvck
Live where there's nothing but sand as far as the eye can see....lets fvck
Live where there's no food...no health care... a civil war....lets fvck
Knowing you might have to leave your homeland and immigrate to a foreign land soon....lets fvck

What the world needs/needed is about 100 Trillion condoms 50 fvcking years ago !

Amen
a

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2015, 02:56:31 PM »
Just turn them back in Australian style  8)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2015, 02:58:59 PM »
Just turn them back in Australian style  8)
Australia got their shit in order for sure

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2015, 03:05:16 PM »
Australia got their shit in order for sure

no more "refugee" boats landing  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2015, 03:12:04 PM »
no more "refugee" boats landing  :D

Much prefer the Russian approach.  8)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »
Much prefer the Russian approach.  8)

yeah them too. got to love the russians no pc, no bs approach to things  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 03:25:28 PM »
yeah them too. got to love the russians no pc, no bs approach to things  :D

Poor Somali bastards probably had their hands up in the air thinking they were going to get a free house, medical attention and a welfare check for life just shortly before the 50 caliber shells began to fly.  :)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »
I hate islam, and i hate the bullshit cultural practices from the majority of these Countries, but if you cannot look at young women and children and differentiate them from the radical elements of these societies that we are engaged in war with, then you are on the road to Nazism.

You retarded?  
...If not, you're a fucking cuck.  You're white knighting the people who would destroy European culture (what was once Christendom) and everything it stands for.  It simply doesn't matter whether they're men, women, or children.  You're facing an invasion.  

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2015, 03:40:19 PM »
No borders/no passeports inside EC was very bad idea .......... :P

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2015, 03:57:04 PM »
You're a fucking moron who clearly hasn't got a clue about the situation. what sort of stupid bastard would think that highlighting a difference between women and children fleeing from war and Islamic terrorism, and the theocratic Scum that need to be exterminated, would equal "white knighting". You've probably never even set foot in the Middle East yet apparently have the solution to solve it all, which is the genocide of millions of civillians? lol

Go work on your reading comprehension and you'll see that i haven't advocated open immigration. I blame the EU and I blame my own government for not dealing with the situation sooner, amongst other factors. If you want to begin to change this situation then start there.  We are talking specifically about people fleeing here from conflict zones, if you think a nuke would solve anything then you're a retard. It would lead to the end of the world.

Why don't they flee into wealthy Saudi Arabia or Qatar?  What makes them think that they have a right to settle in Europe?  Besides cucks like you, that is....