Author Topic: DeMayo: How many weeks out?  (Read 3842 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
DeMayo: How many weeks out?
« on: August 24, 2015, 11:22:47 AM »
Judging from this pic, how many weeks would Paul have to diet in order to be in contest shape?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: DeMayo: How many weeks out?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 11:26:28 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:52:31 AM »
Very very sad how his life ended.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 11:58:32 AM »
Could be contest day.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 12:09:01 PM »
Judging from this pic, how many weeks would Paul have to diet in order to be in contest shape?

for about 10 weeks he would have to diet but it would be easier to tell if i could see his lower back or back of his legs but as far as i can see 10 weeks is a good amount of time no less maybe 11

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 12:15:02 PM »
he has a good tan going so it's probably the day after the show... with a nice meal in his stomach.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 06:38:57 PM »
for about 10 weeks he would have to diet but it would be easier to tell if i could see his lower back or back of his legs but as far as i can see 10 weeks is a good amount of time no less maybe 11
no way then, rather thre half of it...thats how many people look some days aftrr the comp....if they are acouöle of weeks of when they competed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 06:43:04 PM »
4 weeks

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »

1 hour and one shot of lasix

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 07:01:32 PM »
no way then, rather thre half of it...thats how many people look some days aftrr the comp....if they are acouöle of weeks of when they competed

stfu, you haven't a clue what you're talking about... Some days after the comp lee priest looked like a whale... So why the hell would you judge how many weeks out someone is by what they look like a couple days after a comp?? The initial weight loss is the easiest in prep..When transitioning from 6-7% to 3-4% takes AT LEAST 5-6 weeks of good dieting if you're trying to spare muscle... Doesn't even really seem 6-7% percent seems a little higher 8%...Problem with paul demayo is that when he added color and oil his lines didn't look as good as when he was white as a ghost (he was always a little tan in pigment though) which is why he looks in just as good condition in your pre-pubescent eyes in this picture as he would on stage...WRONG 100% WRONG

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 07:07:14 PM »
Lål you ask me to stfu and then ask me a question, you are not the smastest tool in the shed.

8% haha you dont know what you are talking about

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »
Lål you ask me to stfu and then ask me a question, you are not the smastest tool in the shed.

8% haha you dont know what you are talking about

Yes if you put oil and tan on this paul demayo you'd be the same person saying he looks like proper shit...Please stop with the bs

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 07:22:42 PM »
not a big difference onstage.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 07:31:10 PM »
The quality of the pic is too poor to say. Could be contest day for all we know, as Disgusted said.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 07:41:01 PM »
not a big difference onstage.

doesn't matter what it looks like unless that pic is from that particular show...That is proof of nothing....

you always see alot of guys 4 weeks out and think they look MUCH BETTER conditioned than they did in the competition if they don't win....So fact that you can CLEARLY tell that Demayo is behind in the above picture (that isn't at the contest) is more than proof that he still has some dieting to go...His face also has a difference to it that won't just be fixed with diuretic in a couple hrs...Guys 4 weeks out can step on stage...If he steps on stage this is NOT the paul demayo we know..So NO he was not very close to the day of the comp in this picture..I'd really liek for it to be revealed how many days this was

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 12:34:52 AM »
Contestday or not, dosent mean shit! Bad picture. 90% of the stage ready bodybuilder are not ready...dosent really get the question. U must be stupid!

He might enter a contest day before, day after, 4 weeks after 8 weeks after. Dosent really matter...this might be his offseason and 6 moths before contest picture. U ARE VERY STUPID!!!!

VERY VERY STUPID MAN!

U cant prof anything with this stupid post man! U might be to stupid to understand! Gid lord there is some more clever people in this world, I would have to kill myself if I had to be among people like you...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 04:55:01 AM »
Contestday or not, dosent mean shit! Bad picture. 90% of the stage ready bodybuilder are not ready...dosent really get the question. U must be stupid!

He might enter a contest day before, day after, 4 weeks after 8 weeks after. Dosent really matter...this might be his offseason and 6 moths before contest picture. U ARE VERY STUPID!!!!

VERY VERY STUPID MAN!

U cant prof anything with this stupid post man! U might be to stupid to understand! Gid lord there is some more clever people in this world, I would have to kill myself if I had to be among people like you...

Jesus hahahahaha

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 04:57:05 AM »

VERY VERY STUPID MAN!