Author Topic: QUESTION ABOUT H.G.H.  (Read 2197 times)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
QUESTION ABOUT H.G.H.
« on: March 02, 2006, 06:39:13 PM »
i have been told you dont need to take anything else with H.G.H.
has anyone used H.G.H. im not looking for someone that has read about it or even did research on it. cause ive already done it.i looking for somebody that has actually took the needle and injected.thanks

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: QUESTION ABOUT H.G.H.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 07:15:34 PM »
i looking for somebody that has actually took the needle and injected.thanks

I have.

Bottom line: The cost far outweighed the benefit, IME.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 07:43:42 PM »
so pretty much dont waise the funds

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 08:01:37 PM »
so pretty much dont waise the funds

Yep.  As I've said before, I'd much rather use various AAS to achieve my muscle gain/fat loss goals. 

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 08:22:23 PM »
thanks blake im glad to hear it from someone that has used it

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 11:55:48 AM »
i do know one cat that has been taking gh now for a while without anything else and he looks massive, yeah he has used gear plenty of times but the fact is that ull hold on to muscle easier after a cycle with gh added and may increase the # of muscle cells which will lead to more mass.

muscle
muscle

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 02:11:38 PM »
i have been told you dont need to take anything else with H.G.H.
has anyone used H.G.H. im not looking for someone that has read about it or even did research on it. cause ive already done it.i looking for somebody that has actually took the needle and injected.thanks

If you are taking GH strictly for the anti-aging and other health benefits then the answer is yes. It is fine to take by itself.

Dose dependant though.

Now if you are taking it to build alot of quality muscle that is another story. The answer would be no.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 10:46:56 AM »
If you are taking GH strictly for the anti-aging and other health benefits then the answer is yes. It is fine to take by itself.
Dose dependant though.
Now if you are taking it to build alot of quality muscle that is another story. The answer would be no.

but it is a great way to hold on to what muscle u have and use it on cycle and just keep running it through pct.

muscle
muscle

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 01:17:59 AM »
Now what do you guys think of taking it for anti aging? Meaning how many i.u.'s sould you take? I was using it for bodybuilding at 4 i.u's a day. Your right it is very expensive and I didn't notice that much from it, although I was taking alot of other stuff with it at the time.(I was getting ready for a contest)

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 04:27:31 AM »
I took a frequently prescribed amount of HGH for anti aging (1.5 ius daily) along with testosterone gel for 1 year.  My labido was better (quality rather than quantity), my sense of well being improved and my skin seemed softer and tighter.  I also made some minor gains in strength and muscle mass which I have held onto.  Its quite possible these things may have been the result of a placebo/wishful thinking effect - I did pay better attention to my diet, training and recovery after I started using it. 
One thing that was definitely for real was the loss of stored bodyfat. 
The combined cost of the doctor, blood work, the HGH itself and other tests made it VERY expensive and the benefit did not justify the cost... IMO.

the price is great... so is the reward