Author Topic: RIP - Baitollah 'Balto' Abbaspour  (Read 33114 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
RIP - Baitollah 'Balto' Abbaspour
« on: August 25, 2015, 01:30:01 PM »
From King Kamali

REST IN PEACE... I just heard the news that Iranian IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Balto Abbaspour has passed away. He was a great champion and one of the great rising stars in the bodybuilding world. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. Rest in Peace and journey well

From Dennis James

This is a very sad day and I am at total loss for words but I have to let you all know that my friend Baito who was fighting for a long time has lost the battle and passed away. My condolences go out to his family and to all the Iranian people who loved and supported their hero all this time. RIP Baito Abbaspour.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RIP - Baitollah Abbaspour
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:35:06 PM »
Wow P.I.P  :'(

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 01:40:14 PM »
Was this the arab guy that was in bed all skinny?   ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 01:41:13 PM »
RIP in peace

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 01:42:21 PM »
Was this the arab guy that was in bed all skinny?   ???

Yes.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »
He was big n freaky

He died without a gh gut

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 02:08:02 PM »
Extreme diuretics....no?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 02:10:16 PM »
Extreme diuretics....no?

Extreme everything

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 02:10:20 PM »
I love how all of these "brothers in iron" losers on other boards talk about say, "RIP brother.  Great quads" and shit.

Not a WORD spoken about him as a person.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 02:13:13 PM »
Congenital Heart defect?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »
Extreme diuretics....no?

No!

I rarely say if drugs caused the death of a bodybuilder and RIP to this one. But I've said MANY years ago that insulin will fuck you up if not used for what it's intended. And once again I was called a bunch of names from the defenders of Milos' practices. Insulin will I fact fuck up metabolic pathways that leads to all kinds of problems. But this what I suspected. Keep fucking with the insulin...

A quick search of what I suspected when I first heard he has vasculitis

http://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(06)03540-8/abstract#/article/S0091-6749(06)03540-8/fulltext?mobileUi=1

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 02:18:18 PM »
All of these guys that compete at a high level have In FACT cut their lives by 50%.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 02:18:37 PM »
I love how all of these "brothers in iron" losers on other boards talk about say, "RIP brother.  Great quads" and shit.

Not a WORD spoken about him as a person.
its because they dont know him as a person.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 02:19:27 PM »
All of these guys that compete at a high level have In FACT cut their lives by 50%.

Robby Robinson?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 02:20:39 PM »
Robby Robinson?

No insulin use back then. I'm referring to the current crop of retards.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »
Robby Robinson?

Back then..

Training

Diet

Drugs

In that order. Not the opposite.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
Don't know if this applies to Baito, but it is a fact that close to 70 Iranian bodybuilders have prematurely died due to extreme insulin abuse/use.

No!

I rarely say if drugs caused the death of a bodybuilder and RIP to this one. But I've said MANY years ago that insulin will fuck you up if not used for what it's intended. And once again I was called a bunch of names from the defenders of Milos' practices. Insulin will I fact fuck up metabolic pathways that leads to all kinds of problems. But this what I suspected. Keep fucking with the insulin...

http://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(06)03540-8/abstract#/article/S0091-6749(06)03540-8/fulltext?mobileUi=1

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2015, 02:28:17 PM »
Don't know if this applies to Baito, but it is a fact that close to 70 Iranian bodybuilders have prematurely died due to extreme insulin abuse/use.

Maybe those Iranian's are a bunch of dumb asses  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 02:28:39 PM »

So,

Jay Cutler 42 today, would of lived to 84 if not for his life being cut short by 50% due to Insulin use

dexter jackson  45 today, would of lived to 90 if not for his life being cut short by 50% due to Insulin use

ronnie colman 51 today, would of lived to 102  if not for his life being cut short by 50% due to Insulin use

Dorian Yates 53 today, would of lived to 106  if not for his life being cut short by 50% due to Insulin use

Whats the price of a dozen eggs again? i just paid $3.95 last night for a dozen

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2015, 02:29:03 PM »
fuck these ifbb judges pushing kids for more and more size...RIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 02:29:46 PM »
He was big n freaky

He died without a gh gut

What more can a man ask for?
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 02:30:11 PM »
Healthy subculture of peace...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 02:33:04 PM »
Maybe those Iranian's are a bunch of dumb asses  :-\

Don't know about that, but I was surprised to find that AAS were legal in Iran!  So that's hardly going to discourage people...
T

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 02:33:16 PM »
From King Kamali

REST IN PEACE... I just heard the news that Iranian IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Balto Abbaspour has passed away. He was a great champion and one of the great rising stars in the bodybuilding world. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. Rest in Peace and journey well

From Dennis James

This is a very sad day and I am at total loss for words but I have to let you all know that my friend Baito who was fighting for a long time has lost the battle and passed away. My condolences go out to his family and to all the Iranian people who loved and supported their hero all this time. RIP Baito Abbaspour.
for Dannis deadly James..he was working with you butthead..now you wanna bring Ramy down too with your abusive steroid protocols..Guru my asss..he was alright before he start working with you.i mean there is no way for you to get out of this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2015, 02:34:58 PM »
No!

Good find. But it says it's rare. There's a ton of diabetics and they aren't dying from drug allergy induced vaculitis in large numbers from what I know. And it's not known for sure if this was a case of insulin allergy anyway, you're the first one I've seen who put this theory forward. I wonder if allergy to other peptides like rHGH could cause this as well.

And you're always talking about Milos' practices. He was working with Dennis James, who is said to be a seller of different types of strange peptides. Someone here posted a Dennis James cycle which included some "new" peptides, supposedly a generic recommendation for many of his athletes. There was no insulin in the protocol. Who knows, Baito might have developed an allergy to some of these impure strange new Chinese peptides...