Author Topic: Chris Benoit movie in the works  (Read 6011 times)

V Man

• Getbig IV
Chris Benoit movie in the works
« on: August 25, 2015, 04:52:36 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Chris Benoit movie in the works
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »
did they ever catch the guy or people that killed his family and him  ???

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 06:55:56 PM »
I knew him when he was about 19 or 20.  In the mid 80's, Benoit and another fellow wrestler named Ben Bassarab would hang out in their little car in the corner of our school parking lot in Calgary and sell dianabol and bennies to our football team. This was back when he was wrestling with Stampede Wrestling here in Calgary.  Bought my first d-ball off him back in then.  He was a very quiet and shy guy, nothing at all like the character he portrayed on TV.  

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:50:02 PM »
The after effects of concussions is the new roid rage. I see them taking that route along with the sterones

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 08:00:38 PM »
did they ever catch the guy or people that killed his family and him  ???

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 06:34:57 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 06:43:46 AM »
Liev bares no resembalance to benoit and couldnt even put on any decent muscle for wolverine, good actor though

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 01:19:53 PM »
Bet they'll portray it as roid rage.  ::)

http://whatculture.com/film/liev-schreiber-to-play-chris-benoit-in-crossface-movie.php
isn't schreiber like 6 ft 4 benoit was a midget 5 ft 7 or so.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 02:54:23 PM »
isn't schreiber like 6 ft 4 benoit was a midget 5 ft 7 or so.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah...he may look a bit like him in the face but their body types couldn't be more different.

Benoit had a strange build...looked like a giant midget.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 02:58:58 PM »
one could say he was narrow, maybe even narrower than...

Yeah...he may look a bit like him in the face but their body types couldn't be more different.

Benoit had a strange build...looked like a giant midget.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 03:01:44 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 03:52:50 PM »
Very hot girl.

Benoit's 'Woman' that he stole from the other bloke in the photo Kevin Sullivan. Sullivan is a satanist and conspiracy theorises he was behind the killings.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 04:11:48 PM »

I wouldn't call him narrow but his cock like neck makes him appear to be narrow.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 04:23:43 PM »
Benoit's 'Woman' that he stole from the other bloke in the photo Kevin Sullivan. Sullivan is a satanist and conspiracy theorises he was behind the killings.

I would steal her too.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 04:48:55 PM »
Keelan explores the theory put forth by former wrestler and KKK leader Johnny Lee Clary (Johnny Angel), who suggests Kevin Sullivan is a real life Satanist and carried out the Benoit murders as revenge for Chris stealing his wife Nancy.

http://www.sweetphyllis.com/that-crazy-wrestler-kevin-sullivan.html

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 05:47:07 PM »

and this coward had to kill his boy too...at least let the kid live.......hell is too nice of a place for someone like that to be

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 10:09:10 PM »

and this coward had to kill his boy too...at least let the kid live.......hell is too nice of a place for someone like that to be

As I recall something wasn't right with the kid, and he was shot full of gh by papa

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 01:52:53 AM »
This will rank right up there with United Passions.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 02:18:41 AM »
Julian Bailes of the Sports Legacy Institute, "tests show that Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient."

Bailes and his research team say that this damage was the result of a lifetime of chronic concussions and head trauma suffered while Benoit was in the wrestling ring.

Bailes and his research team took samples from Benoit's brain postmortem and compared these microscopic brain scans to those of a healthy brain.

They found that Benoit's brain showed an advanced form of dementia that appears on the brain scan as brown clumps or tangles. These brown spots are actually dead brain cells, killed off as a result of head trauma, said Bailes.
"It was extensive throughout Chris' brain," Bailes said. "This is something you should never see in a 40-year-old."

no doubt, all this will likely be ignored and steroid abuse or "roid rage" will be the culprit.

dreading this movie.
he was my absolute favourite wrestler.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 05:57:20 AM »
I hope he is dealing with what he did in an eternal lake of fire. Any word on who is playing Sullivan in the movie?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 06:04:44 AM »
Julian Bailes of the Sports Legacy Institute, "tests show that Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient."

Bailes and his research team say that this damage was the result of a lifetime of chronic concussions and head trauma suffered while Benoit was in the wrestling ring.

Bailes and his research team took samples from Benoit's brain postmortem and compared these microscopic brain scans to those of a healthy brain.

They found that Benoit's brain showed an advanced form of dementia that appears on the brain scan as brown clumps or tangles. These brown spots are actually dead brain cells, killed off as a result of head trauma, said Bailes.
"It was extensive throughout Chris' brain," Bailes said. "This is something you should never see in a 40-year-old."

no doubt, all this will likely be ignored and steroid abuse or "roid rage" will be the culprit.

dreading this movie.
he was my absolute favourite wrestler.
Not surprising at all. Benoit was a badass, and took lot's of crazy bumps. Sad!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 06:13:38 AM »
So Ray Sabretooth Donovan is gonna play Benoit?   I'll watch.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 07:47:15 AM »
i don't think the film is being made, at least Liev Schreiber won't be playing him

http://whatculture.com/film/liev-schreiber-says-no-to-playing-chris-benoit-in-crossface-biopic.php

there haven't been any updates since 2013 when the idea was put forward, no info on filming, release etc
would be surprised if this gets made.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 01:02:23 PM »
i was waiting to see who would get the connection... this was a storyline gone bad...
F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 01:13:13 PM »
i spose it would be a hard one to do, what could they do with the story? So we'd see his family murdered and it would end, no comeuppance for him, i guess it would kind of glorify it.

i don't think the film is being made, at least Liev Schreiber won't be playing him

http://whatculture.com/film/liev-schreiber-says-no-to-playing-chris-benoit-in-crossface-biopic.php

there haven't been any updates since 2013 when the idea was put forward, no info on filming, release etc
would be surprised if this gets made.