Author Topic: Peggy Hubbard  (Read 5035 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Peggy Hubbard
« on: August 25, 2015, 07:23:11 PM »
:

che

• Getbig V
Re: Peggy Hubbard
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »
Racisst L  stirring the pot , a racist mod on Getbig , who would have thought?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 08:24:45 PM »
Racisst L  stirring the pot , a racist mod on Getbig , who would have thought?

Not so.  As a species, we humans may well share DNA but a common goal?  Not hardly.  People are people until they choose to behave as animals.  Or worse.

We are, each of us, the keeper of ourselves.  There are those among us who just don't care.  Who would have thought?

The answer is any that choose to do so and admit as much to the world.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 09:40:27 PM »
Damn that kneegrow got a phat kitchen, living bigger then jay cutler

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 11:45:55 PM »
Black woman that tells us like it is and the only two libtards that comment you clowns come with "racist" and "fat".

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 02:27:52 AM »
Good for her!
Mr. AZ 2003

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 02:41:03 AM »
10' tall with that high horse under her.

Harley.  Straightened hair.  Sense of personal sponsibility.  Still WNH for all the oreos in Keeblerville.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 03:04:59 AM »
Straightened Hair of Peace on that Negroid.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 04:14:57 AM »
From her FB page 7 hours ago.....

"You know. .....it must really gall the BLM movement. That THIS black person is not fooled by the hollow campaign that "Black Lives Matters" appears to be. Another child is dead and some fool just explained that both deaths are likely drug related and, or a staged murder that the government is sanctioned by the government to keep the black community at odds and divided........ARE YOU F*ING KIDDING ME!!!!! AM I BEING PUNKED RIGHT NOW???.....this is straight up scary! We have people like this among us????? Really?"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 08:25:38 AM »
:

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 08:30:29 AM »
Black woman that tells us like it is and the only two libtards that comment you clowns come with "racist" and "fat".

::)

you are the only one who used the word "FAT" in this thread

man you really are what people around here say you are

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 08:38:04 AM »
Does this spell Doom for the BLM Movement?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 08:39:32 AM »
Did Mrs. Hubbard go to the cupboard to get her 2 lb jug of whey?  If not then move this to another fucking board.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 08:39:42 AM »

Based on the screen grab I cannot watch that.

Nostrils too big

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 08:42:38 AM »
::)

you are the only one who used the word "FAT"

man you really are what people around here say you are

Coach is a repubtard and a massive American't but otherwise he's a nice midget.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 08:57:45 AM »

Coach is a repubtard and a massive American't but otherwise he's a nice midget.

You must be another one that thinks you can't survive without the help of the government and thinks all cops are bad cops. Answer me, is she right or wrong? Lets if you or "nails" can answer like a normal person with just a lick of commonsense.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 09:03:48 AM »
You must be another one that thinks you can't survive without the help of the government and thinks all cops are bad cops. Answer me, is she right or wrong? Lets if you or "nails" can answer like a normal person with just a lick of commonsense.

i didnt listen to the entire video, but i find the dude to be funny and right on point all the time

And i do agree with her from from what i did her her say, thug nig just flapping their lips in the wind about justice for a criminal that got killed, they should of been investing that time , effort, and energy on the girl that was killed in the drive by if there was a girl shot in that drive by

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »

I always feel like I'm talking down to you both because you're short and because you're somewhat of a simpleton as evidenced by your question.

Government is a tool of the social contact. Like most things attempted by humans it's far from perfect but we all struggle to come up with a realistic solution to fix or replace it.

In an ideal world law enforcement should be unnecessary. That ideal world is a fiction as is the ideallic notion that all police are "good". But most try to be. They try to bring order to chaos based on whatever simple belief system they adhere to.

Coach, to me the world is a relatively shitty place. I recognize the transient and irrelevant nature of my existence and accept it with a smile.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 02:42:18 PM »
Waiting on an epic comeback....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 11:26:53 PM »

I always feel like I'm talking down to you both because you're short and because you're somewhat of a simpleton as evidenced by your question.

Just by stating that your elitist ass can blow me. You're an inept tool just for thinking that.

Government is a tool of the social contact. Like most things attempted by humans it's far from perfect but we all struggle to come up with a realistic solution to fix or replace it.

what the fuck does that even mean? The Government has certain programs that are designed to help for a certain period of time when someone is truly struggling NOT to keep extending and supporting for the rest of their lives. THIS administration does exactly that and that is what the intention was all along.

In an ideal world law enforcement should be unnecessary. That ideal world is a fiction as is the ideallic notion that all police are "good". But most try to be. They try to bring order to chaos based on whatever simple belief system they adhere to.

No such thing as an ideal world. For the most part that would be subjective

Coach, to me the world is a relatively shitty place. I recognize the transient and irrelevant nature of my existence and accept it with a smile.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 11:31:06 PM »