Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95690 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
damn.. will have to catch up on this thread asap.. it's gone at supersonic speed from where it was before

obsidian

• Getbig V
No, the lives they live outside the "secret agent" lives are real, its called reality, it isnt "The Truman Show".

Stop being an idiot.
A secret agent is doing a job, its just a job.
Their jobs require secrecy - dumb fuck. You think a secret agent will tell you what they do for a living and the projects they are involved in at the local BBQ party?

The Ugly

• Getbig V

i dont see how 3 white people dont notice a big fat black guy pointing a gun at them from 3 to 4 feet away

City's roughly 30% black, so they're used to seeing black people.

They do this shit every day, and every day lookie-loos are drawn in by the big black camera. And every day they ignore them because they are professionals, airing their shit live. To the point they don't even notice anymore. Cameraman could have his dick out and she'd remain ignorant until the segment ends.

Guess how many times big black guys have pulled guns on them before?

But, hey, why let logic interfere, right?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Wow you fucking stupid and gullible. How much are you getting paid? Or maybe the brainwashing was just very effective with you??

Do you realize how corrupt politicians and the media are? Or do you believe everything you're told?

Fucking sheep.

Bleh, Bleh, Bleh!!!

Slow down now turbo.  Don't blow a gasket. We may have to send some secret agents to your house and have you eliminated.  
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Wow you fucking stupid and gullible. How much are you getting paid? Or maybe the brainwashing was just very effective with you??

Do you realize how corrupt politicians and the media are? Or do you believe everything you're told?

Fucking sheep.

Bleh, Bleh, Bleh!!!

You realize what a boring cliche you are?

Sound exactly like every other Alex Jones circle-jerker ... yet somehow not a sheep yourself? How the fuck does your busted brain keep the body alive?

Simple Simon

Their jobs require secrecy - dumb fuck. You think a secret agent will tell you what they do for a living and the projects they are involved in at the local BBQ party?
If I go anywhere I dont ell anyone what I do for a living, Im not a secret agent, its just not something I think others will find interesting.

And pf course secret agents dont tell people what they do, they dont however go around climbing down peoples ventilation shafts looking for secret computer date either when at a party, the party is their real life numbnuts

The secret agent bit is their job.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Fetch me up real proof of a real plan for this, and not just at the best, tangentially connected things.

If you tell me that the rise in these shootings might be connected to the greater medical use of psychotropic drugs, I'll listen.

If you'd like to somewhat connect this to the media granting celebrity status to these killers, I'll listen.

Etc....

But if you want me to think that some all seeing hand is guiding us, sorry you'll need more than Art Bell level proof.
Ever heard of the Bilderburg Group, CFR or Trilateral Commission and their secret, closed meetings?

Why do you think extremely wealthy and power hungry people would do anything that benefits you and your rights? They have the wealth,means, time and connection to conspire as they please. How do you think World Wars start? Because the guy flipping burgers at the local joint decided it was time? No, its usually the most powerful and influential humans on the planet that make these calls.

So yes, there is an all seeing hand - orchestrated by the most powerful members of the human species - guiding events in the world. It happens in nature with other species as well. Its survival of the fittest.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :)
a

obsidian

• Getbig V
If I go anywhere I dont ell anyone what I do for a living, Im not a secret agent, its just not something I think others will find interesting.

And pf course secret agents dont tell people what they do, they dont however go around climbing down peoples ventilation shafts looking for secret computer date either when at a party, the party is their real life numbnuts

The secret agent bit is their job.
If asked what you do for a living - at a party - do you tell people? If you say none of your business that would be strange. I personally have never encountered someone like that. So either you say none of your business, you lie, or you tell people what you do for a living and what projects you work on if asked.

The crisis actor bit is their job. You fail to convince me how this is different. How do you know there are no crisis CIA actors? How do you know these crisis actors were not suicided and this was a deviation of the script they expected. Did you know these people personally? All your info is coming from the Media.

obsidian

• Getbig V
You realize what a boring cliche you are?

Sound exactly like every other Alex Jones circle-jerker ... yet somehow not a sheep yourself? How the fuck does your busted brain keep the body alive?
Fuck Alex Jones. He's a fucking jew shill. Have you ever heard him say anything negative about Israel??

You're the cliche.

Hey fugly, its ok, go back to sleep. But please don't wake up - you're of no use to the real world. If fugly slept and never opened his eyes and mouth again, was he ever awake? Good question.

Simple Simon

If asked what you do for a living - at a party - do you tell people? If you say none of your business that would be strange. I personally have never encountered someone like that. So either you say none of your business, you lie, or you tell people what you do for a living and what projects you work on if asked.

The crisis actor bit is their job. You fail to convince me how this is different. How do you know there are no crisis CIA actors? How do you know these crisis actors were not suicided and this was a deviation of the script they expected. Did you know these people personally? All your info is coming from the Media.

What do you think they would say if I said I was a secret agent?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
(In the response to the notion that whites automatically notice and are afraid of blacks) -

On the flip side of that coin, white people in groups tend to pay minimal attention to middle aged average dressed black men. That's where we get some of the old "they all look alike" joke from. Whites also seem to think your average dressed, single black middle aged male is help or in some sort of service capacity many times. I've seen it dozens of times.

In that area of the country, most black people don't come out of their homes until after noon. So seeing a black man walk up to camera's at 6:30am is extremely unusual.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Slow down now turbo.  Don't blow a gasket. We may have to send some secret agents to your house and have you eliminated.  
Here's my location! Send them - now!!!! Waiting - muahaha!

obsidian

• Getbig V
What do you think they would say if I said I was a secret agent?
Would you really say that if you were a secret agent?

They would probably say cool, so what are you working on and have you killed anyone - lmao!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Simple Simon

They would probably say cool, so what are you working on and have you killed anyone - lmao!

Exactly the perfect cover.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Fuck Alex Jones. He's a fucking jew shill. Have you ever heard him say anything negative about Israel??

You're the cliche.

Hey fugly, its ok, go back to sleep. But please don't wake up - you're of no use to the real world. If fugly slept and never opened his eyes and mouth again, was he ever awake? Good question.

Based on the low post count, assuming you just sorta wait for newsworthy tragedies to pounce on. And then dazzle the board with your impossibly lame theories and complete lack of reason.

How's that working out, Gaps?

obsidian

• Getbig V
Exactly the perfect cover.
Perfect cover for doing secret shit and hiding it from people. Thanks for proving my point.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
You think that goofy dude got a job as an News anchor being a non Jewish straight man? Not gonna happen. Not in America. And not with those looks...

at least the jews gave us this hotass jewass princess  ;D

Simple Simon

Perfect cover for doing secret shit and hiding it from people. Thanks for proving my point.
Proving your point?

Are you sure about that?
I have pretty much shown your point to be ludicrous.

Here, you are aware of the Illuminatti and its tentacles?
Tell me, bearing in mind they know everything thats going on and have key people in every country and branch of government why do they need secret agents at all?
Couldnt they just phone up and ask a colleague whats going on?

and hes gone
That one normally throws them

obsidian

• Getbig V
Proving your point?

Are you sure about that?
I have pretty much shown your point to be ludicrous.

Here, you are aware of the Illuminatti and its tentacles?
Tell me, bearing in mind they know everything thats going on and have key people in every country and branch of government why do they need secret agents at all?
Couldnt they just phone up and ask a colleague whats going on?

and hes gone
That one normally throws them
How many secret agents do you think there are in a world of 7.3 billion people? 5,10, 100, 10,000, 100,000, 1 million?

Even if you assume a huge number like 1 million, that's still only 0.014% of the population.

Let's assume there are 2.2 - 2.5 billion people under age 18. 7.3 - 2.5 = +/- 4.8 billion people over 18.

1 million of 4.8 billion = 0.02%

or

2 people out of every 10,000 adults on the planet.

Most likely there are less, but I could see 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 100,000 doing secretive work for a government. That's still a lot of people in the world that could be involved in conspiracies of some form or another.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
How many secret agents do you think there are in a world of 7.3 billion people? 5,10, 100, 10,000, 100,000, 1 million?

Even if you assume a huge number like 1 million, that's still only 0.014% of the population.

Let's assume there are 2.2 - 2.5 billion people under age 18. 7.3 - 2.5 = +/- 4.8 billion people over 18.

1 million of 4.8 billion = 0.02%

or

2 people out of every 10,000 adults on the planet.

Most likely there are less, but I could see 1 in 10,000 or 1 in 100,000 doing secretive work for a government. That's still a lot of people in the world that could be involved in conspiracies of some form or another.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

You act like everybody who works for the CIA, FBI, NSA are all secret agents. Many are normal or have have "clearances". And if asked what they do, if it sensitive or they feel like not answering, some may lie, or say classified. That's all you need to know.

blinky

• Getbig V
Im just wondering how he could stand so long with his gun out before anyone reacted?

Link to his own film

hadnt seen this footage yet. WOW

odd  :-\