Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95675 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
i find it very strange a black man would get up that early in the morning to get any kind of job done

;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
She'd once referenced reporters "out in the field," which is what the shooter found racist. Because field, you know, cotton and all. Also thought 7/11 was racist for selling watermelon Slurpees.

So there's that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
She'd once referenced reporters "out in the field," which is what the shooter found racist. Because field, you know, cotton and all. Also thought 7/11 was racist for selling watermelon Slurpees.

So there's that.

LOL

He didn't think about that "Out in the field" would mean a reporter working outside the Office?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
LOL

He didn't think about that "Out in the field" would mean a reporter working outside the Office?

He heard what he wanted.

obsidian

• Getbig V
You act like everybody who works for the CIA, FBI, NSA are all secret agents. Many are normal or have have "clearances". And if asked what they do, if it sensitive or they feel like not answering, some may lie, or say classified. That's all you need to know.
So what you're saying is there are no crisis actors? That after all how we go to this topic of secret agents.

I have no doubt there are secret agents in all walks of life. And of course that does not mean everyone who works for the CIA are secret agents. I am sure there are some agents whose families don't even know they work for the CIA though.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
So what you're saying is there are no crisis actors? That after all how we go to this topic of secret agents.

I have no doubt there are secret agents in all walks of life. And of course that does not mean everyone who works for the CIA are secret agents. I am sure there are some agents whose families don't even know they work for the CIA though.

Yeah, kinda like True Lies.

Exactly, I mean.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
seriously though what does a crisis actor get paid

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
seriously though what does a crisis actor get paid

Seriously, though, not a serious question.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
She's conducting an interview, why would she be looking at passerbys? These people are professionals and can't look at every jackass that comes within five feet of them.

blinky

• Getbig V
She's conducting an interview, why would she be looking at passerbys? These people are professionals and can't look at every jackass that comes within five feet of them.

what about the woman being interviewed??

The Ugly

• Getbig V
what about the woman being interviewed??

Answered your own question.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Okay, I haven't been reading this for a few days, jump in on page 22 and it seems there are people calling this a hoax. Is that the case here? Is there some new evidence that these people didn't get killed?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Okay, I haven't been reading this for a few days, jump in on page 22 and it seems there are people calling this a hoax. Is that the case here? Is there some new evidence that these people didn't get killed?

Not a shred. Same Truman Show dopes is all, nothing to see.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Fat black guy with a  gun standing close with gun pointing straight at her, for quite a while?

Not a regular jackass passing by.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Did I say that? How did you make that mental leap to that?

And I said people who work for the agencies. Not special agents. Do you think everybody who works for the Alphabet boys are all special agents? Like an MIB movie? You have support people, many people with different jobs, different classifications and security levels. Hell go look at job posting on federal websites. Stop using Hollywood as your go to guide for reality.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
In case anyone was wondering why Nakamora is known as "The King of Strong Style."

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Fat black guy with a  gun standing close with gun pointing straight at her, for quite a while?

Not a regular jackass passing by.

A shape in her periphery is all. She completely ignores him and it, same as every other day when the lookie-loos come gawking. Watch any reporter, knowing people are behind the camera. They never look, they're focused.

Only considering it here because of what transpired.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
10 Celebs that were spy's. Frank Sinatra got turned down to work for the FBI but according to his daughter, the CIA put him on the payroll.

http://whatculture.com/history/10-celebrities-who-were-actually-secret-agents%E2%80%8F.php

The Ugly

• Getbig V
10 Celebs that were spy's. Frank Sinatra got turned down to work for the FBI but according to his daughter, the CIA put him on the payroll.

http://whatculture.com/history/10-celebrities-who-were-actually-secret-agents%E2%80%8F.php

Don't forget Rodman. Double agent for Best Korea.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Don't forget Rodman. Double agent for Best Korea.

Rodman is an interesting case. Don't know what the fuck he is but no doubt something is going on with him with some agency. Even if he isn't aware of it. My guess is one or some of the people hanging around Rodman and getting banged up with him are some sort of intel. Rodman went over to N.Korea with a "group" of guys. Yet everything I've read about Rodman is that he's a loner and his bi/polar drove any real friends out of his life. So who are the people he went over there with? Those are the guys who would be suspect. And Rodman probably don't even have a clue...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Rodman is an interesting case. Don't know what the fuck he is but no doubt something is going on with him with some agency. Even if he isn't aware of it. My guess is one or some of the people hanging around Rodman and getting banged up with him are some sort of intel. Rodman went over to N.Korea with a "group" of guys. Yet everything I've read about Rodman is that he's a loner and his bi/polar drove any real friends out of his life. So who are the people he went over there with? Those are the guys who would be suspect. And Rodman probably don't even have a clue...

Pfft, absolutely. The whole incoherent, brain-damaged idiot bit? Years to perfect such an act. Pretending to be a great rebounder was the best, though. Fooled fucking everyone.

blinky

• Getbig V

i thought it said celebrities

blinky

• Getbig V
Answered your own question.

maybe that simple. MOST people who u see interviewed on tv are always looking around as things pass by

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
maybe that simple. MOST people who u see interviewed on tv are always looking around as things pass by

Or maybe they didn't have their morning coffee and weren't really awake to see the black man standing a couple a feet away with a gun and making noise...