Author Topic: what would resurrected Jesus need to do to convince you he's real?  (Read 2464 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Lots of Christians keep mentioning the return of Jesus but would you believe him if he came back?  What if some long bearded man came back to earth and showed up in Times Square proclaiming he is Jesus. How many people would stop and listen?  To prove it he takes a jug of water and turns it into wine, how many will think he's in some David Blaine TV special. He would instantly be taken away by NYPD and thrown into jail.  He would be able to perform miracle after miracle and the majority of people would think he was some magician.  I honestly believe in the end if Jesus is real and returns he'll end up just going back home saying Fuck this shit.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: what would resurrected Jesus need to do to convince you he's real?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 11:25:23 AM »
He would not look like this... so no one would believe him.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »
Turn water into Boon Farms Apple Wine

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 11:39:06 AM »
Lots of Christians keep mentioning the return of Jesus but would you believe him if he came back?  What if some long bearded man came back to earth and showed up in Times Square proclaiming he is Jesus. How many people would stop and listen?  To prove it he takes a jug of water and turns it into wine, how many will think he's in some David Blaine TV special. He would instantly be taken away by NYPD and thrown into jail.  He would be able to perform miracle after miracle and the majority of people would think he was some magician.  I honestly believe in the end if Jesus is real and returns he'll end up just going back home saying Fuck this shit.

If he ain't flying like superman outside, with no ropes and shit in the middle of nowhere (and I don't mean that street levitation bullshit) then no one will believe it.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 11:51:07 AM »
we wouldn't know until we killed him again

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 12:14:31 PM »
If he can walk on water without whispering Mindfreak, I'm sold.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 12:14:52 PM »
Most Christians are completely ignorant to the spiritual teaching of Jesus, him returning will be of no use to them.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 12:16:06 PM »
I've never considered this before but you make a good point. If I saw someone in the street looking like Jesus doing 'magic' I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Poor Jeebus.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 12:31:56 PM »
1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:4 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of god, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words. Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

If I saw that

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 12:32:41 PM »

heal tbombz of his HIV

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 12:49:32 PM »
1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:4 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of god, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words. Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

If I saw that

Lol, they speak so factual but then throw in this line "Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,"

Must have been jewish Lawyers that wrote the bible/

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »
I'm still waiting on Santa Claus to prove he's real.  At least I got gifts from that joker.
N

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 02:33:37 PM »
When Christ returns, you idiots will try to destroy him. You'll be tricked into it and fall for it and get vaporized in your stupidity. Well deserved.

As funny as it may sound to you, based on the book of Revelation, Christ will return in what you call UFOs and it will be said we are being "invaded". You will take up arms against Christ....BTW, he will be BLACK!....FACT!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 02:41:05 PM »

If Jeeezaa return , wine industry will be screwed  :D

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 02:42:50 PM »
When Christ returns, you idiots will try to destroy him. You'll be tricked into it and fall for it and get vaporized in your stupidity. Well deserved.

As funny as it may sound to you, based on the book of Revelation, Christian will return in what you call UFOs and it will be said we are being "invaded". You will take up arms against Christ....BTW, he will be BLACK!....FACT!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 02:43:30 PM »

As funny as it may sound to you, based on the book of Revelation, Christian will return in what you call UFOs and it will be said we are being "invaded". You will take up arms against Christ....BTW, he will be BLACK!....FACT!

But, Milton WHERE is he (J.C.) NOW  ???

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 02:43:43 PM »
I know some people that are pretty sick, if he cured them I'd be on board.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2015, 02:45:31 PM »
Shit on Booty's chesticles.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »

If I saw that

damn.. makes you think pretty hard.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2015, 03:25:25 PM »
The now cliche "GB is currently boring......sooooooooooo .....LET'S START A RANDOM RELIGION THREAD ON THE G&O!!"

Now that I've posted SF to post in 5, 4, 3......

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2015, 03:36:26 PM »

Are you basing your belief that Jesus is black on that "like a thief in the night" line?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 03:39:18 PM »
Are you basing your belief that Jesus is black on that "like a thief in the night" line?

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 03:51:09 PM »

I see we have a comedian in the class...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »
No fuckin' chance 4 return of +2000 yo Jeezzyy  :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 05:42:06 PM »

Well played Redux, well played.