Author Topic: what's the story with equipose?  (Read 8751 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: what's the story with equipose?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 06:09:05 AM »
Winny is my favorite horse steroid hands down....

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 11:30:35 AM »
Eq improves cardio?? Lol ok so you're telling me lets say you can run 2miles three shots of eq and you can run 3? Such bullshit

lol what are you even talking about? 2 miles three shots of eq and3? Who said that? Yes it does increase lung capacity and increases RBC as well it's intended use is for Horses. Horses who race are given EQ... When i take EQ (offseason) my muscles give up before my lungs do...Which much of the time in offseason when you're heavier the lungs will give up during the set before the muscles do...It will maximize your gains in that aspect..It also is good for vascularity and carves your delts more than if you were JUST on test...WIll see LITTLE TO NOTHING in terms of gains in the first 6-7 weeks...It's about at that 8 week mark will you will most likely notice something if you're running correct doses and your gear is dosed properly as it says it is...If not it will take longer...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 11:50:20 AM »
Do you guys feel the same about deca?

I used pharma grade high doses, gained some weight but NOTHING compared to same dose as test
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 12:31:09 PM »
Do you guys feel the same about deca?

I used pharma grade high doses, gained some weight but NOTHING compared to same dose as test

That's because deca is half as anabolic as test. Was not impressed either with it...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 12:32:29 PM »
not sure about deca, only ever used npp. i love npp.

only together with test though. without test everything is complete shit (maybe except tren).
for me, test is essential. there are only additions, no substitutions.

i recently tried low test high npp.
bailed out within a week. back on high test high npp

test is king. npp may be his queen.
and tren is the whole castle  :D

all other injectables are just the peasants mucking out the horseshit from the stalls

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 12:40:53 PM »

only together with test though. without test everything is complete shit (maybe except tren).

all other injectables are just the peasants mucking out the horseshit from the stalls

Bahahaha, so true and I'm finally starting to see what the rage is over tren... And you were right man. Gotta inject that stuff often. The days I did not shoot, I felt sides. But if I'M gonna use a syringe, not just going to put .6ml of one product. So I add a nice cc of sustanon or enanthate!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
Bahahaha, so true and I'm finally starting to see what the rage is over tren... And you were right man. Gotta inject that stuff often. The days I did not shoot, I felt sides. But if I'M gonna use a syringe, not just going to put .6ml of one product. So I add a nice cc of sustanon or enanthate!
yeah, take care of stable levels, plus youll accustom to the sides over time

i rememeber my first months on tren
couldnt sleep for shit. staring at the ceiling for 2 hours every night, terrible

after being on it for like a year straight i never experienced any sides again, except for the first few days when i get back on it.

i get you on the injecting part lol

when i started using AAS i pinned with insulin syringes, 0.5ml or 1ml at a time

now i consider sticking myself with a needle for any less than 3 or 4mls a fucking waste of injection sites  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
Multiple Olympia winning champion Dorian Yates doesn't rate it and neither do I.

Garbage.

Yates answer to the 4th question.

DY: I’ll answer. Equipoise or EQ was something I liked for any part of the training year. Good old D-bol was the first drug I ever used, and it’s still my sentimental favorite. All the guys in the USA loved Winstrol. I thought it sucked! The injection sites were always very painful for a while, and I just didn’t think it was anything special.

http://musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/14337-the-lowdown-on-drugs-part-3-kevin-levrone-shawn-ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VeNxfH3pyos

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2015, 10:47:06 AM »
Vascularity and massive hunger, thats what I got...hungry as all hell!
Mr. AZ 2003

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 12:04:39 PM »
i never rated it but changed my view after i used it like i would test - base of my cycle/blast
an iranian nabba competitor told me about this and i gave it a try,
used it at over a gram with about 600mg test and it was extremely good. i didn't expect for muscles to get fuller but at high dose it's what happened.

it's not tren, 600mg tren is potent but eq 600mg isn't. it's more like test, 600mg test after you've outgrown the dose won't do much.
same with boldenone (also the undec ester is a very heavy ester, takes up so much of the dose)

bold cyp if you can get it is just so much better than eq undec. even accounting for ester weight it just hits harder and better for me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2015, 08:29:12 PM »
i never rated it but changed my view after i used it like i would test - base of my cycle/blast
an iranian nabba competitor told me about this and i gave it a try,
used it at over a gram with about 600mg test and it was extremely good. i didn't expect for muscles to get fuller but at high dose it's what happened.

it's not tren, 600mg tren is potent but eq 600mg isn't. it's more like test, 600mg test after you've outgrown the dose won't do much.
same with boldenone (also the undec ester is a very heavy ester, takes up so much of the dose)

bold cyp if you can get it is just so much better than eq undec. even accounting for ester weight it just hits harder and better for me.

That's what I hear about those guys in the Middle East. They pump a couple of vials a week of EQ and are not too big on Test.

Is there a lot of pain with the Bold Cyp ester?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2015, 09:09:53 PM »

LOL! You must have been Mark Twain in another life. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2015, 09:19:21 PM »
That's what I hear about those guys in the Middle East. They pump a couple of vials a week of EQ and are not too big on Test.

Is there a lot of pain with the Bold Cyp ester?

2 bottles a week? Are gym rats doing this or guys who do shows?
?

Anemia

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2015, 09:47:38 PM »
i forgot to add that EQ gave me fucking anxiety at 500mg a week. plus wicked headaches anytime i layed down.
i can run grams on grams of all AAS and not get any of these sides and a measly 500mg of EQ did this

what a shit AAS.

not to alarm you but it's called Polycythemia; caused by red blood cells density out of wack. Good news, ur shit is legit, bad news your kidneys are fucked. the byproducts will do a number on your nephrons unless u use EPO. get off that shit and have a life;

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2015, 09:56:50 PM »
Ive had it from diffrent labs all of it did nothing

Aren't you that scrawny white dude who posted a face pic a while back? You may be a non responder.

Genetics, brah.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2015, 10:02:23 PM »
funny post lol

Anemia

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2015, 10:07:21 PM »
Aren't you that scrawny white dude who posted a face pic a while back? You may be a non responder.

Genetics, brah.

LOL... x2. nice flyby. Keeping an eye on ya :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2015, 10:10:59 PM »
2 bottles a week? Are gym rats doing this or guys who do shows?

They're amateurs but in the Mid East they live better than pros. They seem to have a different look over there then in the West. Much harder and dryer without the bloofyness
that you get on high test. That guy that recently died had the most separate quads I have
ever seen. I mean, WTF? What is that muscle that starts from the outer corner of his hip and goes diagonally across to his inner quad just above the vastus medialist (tear drop)?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2015, 10:14:35 PM »
They're amateurs but in the Md East they live better than pros. They seem to have a different look over there then in the West. Much harder and dryer without the bloofyness
that you get on high test. That guy that recently died had the most separate quads I have
ever seen. I mean, WTF? What is that muscle that starts from the outer corner of his hip and goes diagonally across to his inner quad just above the vastus medialist (tear drop)?

See this is what people will never udnerstand...They talk shit about EQ and say just get more test....Your delts will NEVER look like this with just test..there is much more than 1g of eq in this physique...There is lots of growth in this physique as well...Test is not very low either...

Anemia

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2015, 10:17:29 PM »
They're amateurs but in the Md East they live better than pros. They seem to have a different look over there then in the West. Much harder and dryer without the bloofyness

pellius.. josh has ur info .. just saying so you chill the fuck. the man died. stop using this as a platform.

hOPE u understand why. if you don't, a surgical blade slashing ur neck is the next interaction ur vocal chords will have with the world. no homo.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 10:24:47 PM »
pellius.. josh has ur info .. just saying so you chill the fuck. the man died. stop using this as a platform.

hOPE u understand why. if you don't, a surgical blade slashing ur neck is the next interaction ur vocal chords will have with the world. no homo.

So what if he died? I'm using him as an example as to the different, and in my opinion, superior look the bbers from that part of the world have. It's not dishonor to his memory.

But as far as your warning, hmm, let me think about it.....

OK, I did.

Fuck off, phaggot!

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2015, 11:03:45 PM »

I find that all the bulking steroids make me uglier. Not really much water retention but even that slight amount is enough to blur out features a bit. With Tren only my face looks good but body is a bit too stringy. So its either I like my body and hate my face or like my face and hate me body lol. FML

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2015, 11:09:56 PM »
I love it, better stamina, feel good on it, vascularity trought the roof..
Its a drug you hate or love

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2015, 11:16:55 PM »
not to alarm you but it's called Polycythemia; caused by red blood cells density out of wack. Good news, ur shit is legit, bad news your kidneys are fucked. the byproducts will do a number on your nephrons unless u use EPO. get off that shit and have a life;

that was 2 years ago and never happened again, also stopped as soon as i went off the EQ too.
kidneys are still alive  :D
as i said, shit AAS.

oh and @ the pic of baito above
LOL if you think this is a result of high EQ low test
my ass
middle eastern BBs look like that because they can blast shittons of pharmacy GH. you can just walk in and buy it there
EQ has FUCKALL to do with that look.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 12:57:39 AM »
that was 2 years ago and never happened again, also stopped as soon as i went off the EQ too.
kidneys are still alive  :D
as i said, shit AAS.

oh and @ the pic of baito above
LOL if you think this is a result of high EQ low test
my ass
middle eastern BBs look like that because they can blast shittons of pharmacy GH. you can just walk in and buy it there
EQ has FUCKALL to do with that look.

No, never said it was a result of just EQ and low Test. It's just that it's pretty well know that they like EQ and don't like Test as much as Americans. Obviously it takes more than EQ and Test to look like that. And yes, gh, and the abuse of diuretics plays a huge role in their physiques. I believe it has more to do with diuretics. The pros here use plenty of gh and there is a law of diminishing returns. The only limiting factor with diuretics drying you out is death.