Author Topic: what's the story with equipose?  (Read 8742 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what's the story with equipose?
« on: August 27, 2015, 12:16:21 AM »
ran it before last dec/jan and after about 5 weeks on it i bailed out coz it didn't seem to be doing jack shit

is it true that you gotta run it a good 12-16 weeks to see results from it?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: what's the story with equipose?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 12:57:42 AM »
would say 8-10ish but never found it did much.

?

Depocyp

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 12:59:09 AM »
Multiple Olympia winning champion Dorian Yates doesn't rate it and neither do I.

Garbage.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 01:16:34 AM »
I like EQ because it improves my cardio which is important in most sports. Also I believe it helps with my recovery. I got in a very good condition during my last EQ/test prop 16 week cycle: EQ 600 mg EW, test prop 150 mg with gh in the mix.

For BB I believe it has its place in the tren/test/mast/gh cocktail. But its just small piece of the puzzle. Tren and HGH are the main parts of the equation.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 05:20:17 AM »
It's a waste of money-IMO. way better AAS out there. some people love the shit but I don;t see why it does very little. Ive had it from diffrent labs all of it did nothing compared to Tren or even masteron.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 07:33:17 AM »
It worx very well on my girlfriend - she's just getting bigger . Pining only once a week

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 08:13:12 AM »
Ive ran it for 16 weeks at 600mg a week with test.
Gave me massive anxiety and acne. I really didnt expect the acne part since its not very androgenic nor estrogenic.

However i got impressive vascularity off it, appetite and good steady strengh gains, like i kept progressing even in the later part of the cycle. The gains with EQ are easy to keep since it builds up over a long time.

To me the sides were not worth it so wont touch it again.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 03:04:24 PM »
I like EQ because it improves my cardio which is important in most sports. Also I believe it helps with my recovery. I got in a very good condition during my last EQ/test prop 16 week cycle: EQ 600 mg EW, test prop 150 mg with gh in the mix.

For BB I believe it has its place in the tren/test/mast/gh cocktail. But its just small piece of the puzzle. Tren and HGH are the main parts of the equation.

Eq improves cardio?? Lol ok so you're telling me lets say you can run 2miles three shots of eq and you can run 3? Such bullshit

liv2pb

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 09:37:45 PM »
It's more of a compliment to stack/gives nice vascularity and no you won't notice anything crazy in 4 week's.

Anemia

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »
waste of money.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 11:54:31 PM »
Eq improves cardio?? Lol ok so you're telling me lets say you can run 2miles three shots of eq and you can run 3? Such bullshit
EQ increases red blood cells and oxygen transport. yes it improves cardio.

that was actually the only fucking thing i ever noticed from it. and ungodly hunger (but tren does this too)

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 03:25:06 AM »
waste of money.

this! shoot Tren! then you don't have to wait 2 months to see any minimal gains

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 10:39:23 AM »
what about front loading it?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 10:59:10 AM »
what about front loading it?

dosen't work either. Eq is for long ass 16-20 weekers or more. Nothing will be seen quickly with that stuff.
?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »
I never rated It tbh

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »
ok fella thanks for the feedback so i guess that i won't be running it

i was advised to run it with test prop and dbol, but i'll just run the prop and maybe switch up drol for dbol

i've never run drol before, so it should be interesting  8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 03:23:50 PM »
Don't know anyone who uses it in 'real life'... Tried it, did next to nothing for me either...all this you need to run over 800mg for over 16 weeks etc etc, what's the point?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »
If you can get real good equipose it's awesome. It builds leans muscle gives a nice look to the skin. I can't tolerate it it gives me anxiety and high blood pressure.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 12:30:50 PM »
300mg e.w with test for 10 w gives me good result. Nothing incredible but noticeable lean gain but i guess it was overdosed.

The anxiety was just horrible, specially at night before going to bed.
asstropin

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 06:50:30 PM »
300mg e.w with test for 10 w gives me good result. Nothing incredible but noticeable lean gain but i guess it was overdosed.

The anxiety was just horrible, specially at night before going to bed.

I think it was the test that gave you good results, lol.... 300mg is nothing and kicks in like 8 weeks later. So 2 weeks of lowly peaked levels unless you have super good receptors is very unlikely to be the cause of what you saw.
?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 01:46:15 AM »
I think it was the test that gave you good results, lol.... 300mg is nothing and kicks in like 8 weeks later. So 2 weeks of lowly peaked levels unless you have super good receptors is very unlikely to be the cause of what you saw.

i think i'm hyper receptive, for example, 10 mg of good dbal for one week is enough too fill up my tshirt, when i was 25, 1ml sust e.o.w + 200mg of deca e.w was enough to make me gain a lot of weight and strenght specially on squat. I even remember the very first day i took aas, it was one caps of pantestone, in 1997, three hours after my body was changed, traps, chest, even my face.
asstropin

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 02:04:15 AM »
i think i'm hyper receptive, for example, 10 mg of good dbal for one week is enough too fill up my tshirt, when i was 25, 1ml sust e.o.w + 200mg of deca e.w was enough to make me gain a lot of weight and strenght specially on squat. I even remember the very first day i took aas, it was one caps of pantestone, in 1997, three hours after my body was changed, traps, chest, even my face.

maybe the gear back then was more potent?

an experienced roid user who is giving me some advices told me to change my brand of test prop i'm using as he said the brand he recommend me is of much better quality

yeah, the price is nearly double what i normally pay for prop but if this brand is much better and more potent then it's worth the higher price

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 02:24:35 AM »
maybe the gear back then was more potent?

an experienced roid user who is giving me some advices told me to change my brand of test prop i'm using as he said the brand he recommend me is of much better quality

yeah, the price is nearly double what i normally pay for prop but if this brand is much better and more potent then it's worth the higher price

i remember a girly cycle i did 12 years ago, one extraboline (deca) and one aburaihan test e.w for 5 week. Enough for me to gain 15kg on bench and 30 on squat and dead. At that time all stuff where pharma grade, sust and pantestone came directly from hollandese pharmacie, primo was real.
asstropin

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2015, 05:10:11 AM »
dosen't work either. Eq is for long ass 16-20 weekers or more. Nothing will be seen quickly with that stuff.

def right on point! EQ gets expensive as fuck to run and for what?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2015, 05:19:38 AM »
i forgot to add that EQ gave me fucking anxiety at 500mg a week. plus wicked headaches anytime i layed down.
i can run grams on grams of all AAS and not get any of these sides and a measly 500mg of EQ did this

what a shit AAS.